剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表
东部时间下午1点51分
是谁授权你们抓我的
Under whose authority was I detained?
我
Mine.
好久不见了
It's been a long time.
我们有很多要聊的
We have a lot to catch up on.
我为我的接人服务道歉
I apologize for my pick-up service,
但我非常肯定你不会自愿前来
but I was pretty sure you wouldn't come willingly,
考虑到
considering--
考虑到我们曾是同盟
Considering one day we were allies
相互帮助抓捕恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
helping each other capture terrorists
而接着你就帮忙推♥翻♥了我的政♥府♥
and the next you're helping to overthrow my government?
如果你的政♥府♥没有那么腐♥败♥
If your government had been a little less corrupt,
或许他们能避免一场革命
perhaps they could have avoided a revolution.
为什么找我来 谢帕德
Why am I here, Shepherd?
我要一个名字
I need a name.
我需要一个你同事的名字
I need the name of one of your colleagues who killed a student
他杀了阿♥拉♥伯之春抗♥议♥活动中的一个学生
who was involved in the Arab Spring protests.
她叫娜迪亚 娜迪亚·萨拉赫
Her name was Nadia. Nadia Salah.
她不只是名学生 她还是个领袖
She wasn't just a student. She was also a leader.
我为什么要帮你
Why should I help you?
要是塔尔知道你跟美国政♥府♥合作
What do you think Tal would do to you and your family
会怎么对你还有你的家人
if he knew that you were cooperating with the U.S. Government?
我不会跟你合作
I'm not cooperating with you.
我想给你看样东西
I want to show you something.
你可能会觉得不适
But you might find it disturbing.
里面什么都没有
There's nothing here.
对 目前还没有
No, not yet.
不过 想象里面有
But... imagine that there were.
想象一下里面有一篇文章
Imagine that there was a story written about
报道你向联调局提供了重要信息
how you gave crucial information to the FBI
破坏了米克海尔·塔尔策划的一起袭击
that disrupted an attack being planned by Mikhail Tal.
想象一下他会怎么对你
Imagine what he would do to you.
为什么塔尔会相信
Why would Tal believe that?
拜托 加摩尔
Please, Gamal,
你见过我♥操♥控外交官
you've seen me manipulate diplomats,
寡头政♥治♥执政者 一国之首
oligarchs, heads of state.
你真觉得做到这个很难吗
Do you really think that this would be so difficult?
再说了 塔尔不必相信这是真的
Besides, Tal doesn't have to believe that it's true.
他只用相信这可能是真的
He only has to believe that it might be.
你还记得我们在卢克索抓到阿布·拉沙时
Do you remember what we told Abu Rasha
告诉他什么了吗
when we captured him down in Luxor?
我们告诉他他的兄弟他是内奸
That we'd tell his brothers he was a rat.
你我之前都威胁过别人
You and I, we've both used threats before.
不意味着威胁没有用
Doesn't mean they don't work.
我已经追捕恐♥怖♥分♥子♥30年了 谢帕德
I've been hunting terrorists for 30 years, Shepherd.
无数人想要我和我的家人死
There's a thousand men who want me and my family dead.
但我现在明白了
But I realize now...
我们每抓一名恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
for every man we took off the street,
这世上就又多了两个
we put two more back on.
如果你想要我的帮助
If you want my help...
光凭空洞的威胁是不会有用的
you're going to have to do more than make hollow threats.
你儿子现在多大了
How old is your son now?
15岁
15.
和我女儿一样大
It's about the same age as my daughter.
像你和我这样的老间谍 我们喜欢
You and me, old spies, we like to...
骗自己说我们不会受到
fool ourselves into believing that we're immune
针对彼此的暴♥力♥的伤害
to the violence that we enact on each other.
没错
This is true.
你还记得我们一开始为什么
Do you remember why it is we said we got into this job
接受这份工作吗
in the first place?
-我们都爱自己的祖国 -祖国
- We both love our countries. - Countries.
国家就是千万个家庭的集♥合♥
And a country is just a collection of families.
今天早些时候 八个家庭失去了所爱之人
Earlier today, eight families lost someone,
而且随时都会有更多更多的
and any minute, many, many, many more will.
给我一个名字 加摩尔
I need a name, Gamal.
我需要一个名字来保护我的家人
I need a name to protect my family
你的家人和我们的国家
and your family and a collection of families.
你帮我这一次
You do this for me,
当那些人找你寻仇时
and when those men come seeking revenge from you...
我还有联调局也会帮你一把
I will be there and so will the FBI.
这不是威胁
That's not a threat.
这是谁
Who's this?
安瓦尔·伊格言
Anwar Egoyan.
他是埃及情报总局的秘密警♥察♥
He's a secret policeman with Egypt's Mukhabarat.
他就是你要找的人
He's the man you're looking for.
就是他杀了娜迪亚
He's the man that killed Nadia.
他在哪 开罗吗
Where is he? Cairo?
他已经死了
He's dead.
什么
What?
他两年前死于一场车祸
He died in a car accident two years ago.
不
No.
不可能
That can't be true.
你从哪弄来的这个消息
Where did you get this information?
埃及情报部门 我们亲自验证了 是真的
Egyptian Intelligence. We checked it ourselves. It's true.
我为什么要相信你
Why should I believe you?
因为如果我想骗你
Because if I was going to lie to you,
我会告诉你他还活着
I'd tell you he's alive.
我知道你不想听到这个 萨姆 但这是真的
I know it's not what you want to hear, Sam, but it's the truth.
我追查这个人好多年了
I've searched for this man for years.
听我说 没有时间了 我们说好了的
Listen to me, time is running out. We had a deal.
我给你名字 你帮我阻止下次爆♥炸♥
I give you a name, you help me stop the next bombing.
约定 你给了我一个死人的名字
A deal? You gave me the name of a dead man!
萨姆 如果你不告诉我下次袭击在哪
Sam, if you don't tell me where the next attack is going to happen,
会有数百人丧命
hundreds of people will die.
那娜迪亚呢 谁来对她负责
And what about Nadia? Who will answer for her?
你让更多人流血并不会让娜迪亚死而复生
You can't bring Nadia back by helping to spill more blood.
还有其他很多像娜迪亚的人 其他无辜的受害者
There are other Nadias out there, other innocent victims.
-别对我玩心理游戏 -我明白
- Don't use your mind games on me! - I understand.
我知道你肯定很生气 萨姆
I understand you must be angry, Sam.
你什么都不懂
You don't understand anything.
告诉我 如果娜迪亚此时此刻
Tell me, if Nadia was standing here
就站在此 告诉我她不会想
right here, right now, tell me she wouldn't want
拯救那些无辜的受害者
to save the lives of those innocent victims.
这样吧 萨姆 你亲自跟她说
Better yet, Sam, tell her yourself!
说啊 告诉她
Go ahead! Here, tell her!
告诉她你没勇气这么做
Tell her you don't have the courage to do this.
-够了 -告诉她 萨姆
- Stop! - Tell her, Sam!
因为明天就来不及了
Because tomorrow will be too late.
如果这枚炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥ 你就得背锅
If this bomb goes off, it's on you.
告诉她 萨姆
Tell her, Sam!
下次袭击的目标是什么
The target of the next attack, what is it?
娜迪亚胆子比我大多了
Nadia had twice my courage.
她绝不会同意为塔尔卖♥♥命
She would've never agreed to work for Tal.
杜勒斯惠灵顿街1225号♥
1225 Wellington Street in Dulles.
谢谢你 萨姆 谢谢
Thank you, Sam. Thank you.
凯特 这地址上是什么
Kate, what do we know about that address?
惠灵顿街1225号♥是十字路口银行的地址
1225 Wellington is the address for Crossroads Bank,
这是一家国际投资公♥司♥
it's an international investment firm.
等等
Uh, just wait.
我见过这个人
I've seen this man before.
海滨爆♥炸♥
对 瓦里斯·雷诺兹 他是首席财务官
Yes, Wallis Reynolds, he's the CFO.
他死于新泽西爆♥炸♥案
He was killed in the New Jersey bombing.
银行所有的股份 报税 年度申报
And all the bank's holdings, tax filings, annual returns--
都被篡改了
they've all been redacted.
因为这不是真的银行
That's because it's not a real bank.
我认得这模式
I recognize this pattern
我知道为什么塔尔将其作为目标
and I know why Tal's targeting it.
十字路口是个幌子公♥司♥ 通过海外的账户
Crossroads is a front company that finances Agency black ops
资助中情局的秘密行动
through offshore accounts.
所以这些员工全都是中情局的
So all these employees are CIA?
剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表