剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表
Yes, and she said she'll make the arepas.
太棒了
Fantastic.
你今天踢什么位置
Where you playing today?
左中锋
Left mid.
他们把你调到左边了
They moved you to the left side?
你喜欢吗
How do you like it?
-还好 -祝你好运
- It's all right. - Well, good luck out there.
踢得狠一点 要强势
Play hard. Be aggressive.
知道了 爸爸
Okay, Dad.
加油 安德鲁
Let's go, Andrew!
亲爱的 我去打个电♥话♥ 很快的
Honey, I'm gonna make a call real quick.
别 亲爱的 比赛马上开始了
No, honey, the game's about to start.
就两分钟
Two minutes.
你可以的 安德鲁
You got it, Andrew!
那是他儿子的手♥机♥
That's his son's phone.
马特奥 听着 我有你需要的东西
Mateo? Listen, I have what you need.
我明晚之前都在华盛顿
I'm in D.C. Till tomorrow night.
好极了 到时候见
Great. See you then.
他刚才是用他儿子的手♥机♥安排了会面吗
Did he just set the meet using his kid's phone?
如果有人监听戈登的手♥机♥ 他们不会有任何收获
Someone taps Gordon's phone, they get nothing.
没错 好了 我们撤吧
Right. All right, let's pull back.
我现在就给基顿打电♥话♥
I'm gonna call Keaton right now.
谢帕德 该走了
Shepherd, time to go.
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
我们说好了的
We had an agreement.
我帮你找塔尔 你就让我见我女儿
I help you with Tal, and you let me see my daughter.
这是我们约定好的
That's what we agreed on.
我同意保护你女儿
I agreed to protect your daughter,
而你女儿现在受到保护了
and your daughter is being protected.
戈登刚安排了会面 传递缉毒局情报
Gordon just arranged a meet to pass DEA intel.
我们必须立刻行动
We have to move now.
不
No.
我要你打电♥话♥给她
I want you to call her.
我不会跟你谈条件
I'm not gonna be leveraged by you.
如果你不想帮忙 也没关系
If you don't wanna help, that's fine,
但我今晚就把你送回ADX重型监狱
but I'm sending you back to ADMAX tonight.
别做出你兑现不了的威胁 基顿
Don't make threats you can't keep, Keaton.
尽管试试
Try me.
好了 够了
Okay, that's it.
关于莱恩 你记得什么
What do you remember about Laine?
你没资格问我这个
You have no right to ask me about that.
你晚上孤枕难眠
When you're alone at night,
没其他事情可转移你注意力时
and there aren't any distractions left,
你记得什么
what do you remember?
我记得卡卢萨海滩
Because I remember Calusa Beach.
你去过吗
Have you ever been there?
在佛罗里达群岛附近
It's near the Florida Keys.
那年汉娜六岁 我们在那度过了一周
Hannah was six, and we spent a week there,
我们每天早起 一起做煎饼
and we would wake up early and make pancakes
然后到海滩
and go down to the beach and
在海浪里嬉戏一整个早上
play in the waves all morning.
但当时还是春天
But it was spring,
她嘴唇会冻得发紫
so her lips would turn blue and...
我就会用一块大毛巾把她包起来
I'd wrap her in this giant towel
跟她坐在门廊前的老秋千上
and we would sit on this old porch swing
眺望大海
overlooking the water and
我会把她抱在怀中 像抱婴儿一样轻轻摇晃她
I'd rock her in my arms back and forth like she was a baby.
我在牢房♥里独自待了三年
I was alone in a cell for three years.
我会闭上眼睛
And I would close my eyes,
回想跟她一起度过的那个时刻
and I would live in that moment with her,
心里清楚我再也不会见到她
knowing that I'd never see her again.
然后她来这里了
And then she came here.
我看到她长大后的脸
And I saw her grown-up face,
听到了她的声音
and I heard her voice.
我却让她心碎
And I broke her heart.
我深深伤害了她
I hurt her so badly.
我现在请求你帮我弥补这个错误
I'm asking you to help me make that right.
我请求你打一通电♥话♥
I'm asking you to make a phone call.
我会打给她
I'll call her.
他家今晚要举办筹款晚宴
There's a fundraising dinner at his house tonight--
会有很多客人 所以有很多机会
lots of guests, lots of opportunities
可传递关于缉毒局的情报
to pass on the DEA intelligence.
你凭什么觉得戈登会等到今晚
What makes you think Gordon will wait until tonight?
他今天一整天都在国会山参加公共论♥坛♥
He's at a public forum on Capitol Hill all day,
布拉格和佩蒂格鲁也去了 以防万一
plus Bragg and Pettigrew are covering just in case.
今晚的宴会在私人住♥宅♥里举♥行♥ 会有很多宾客
So, we have a crowded party at a private residence.
-不容易进行监视 -我们也这么认为
- Surveillance is gonna be tough. - We agree,
所以我们想在戈登的缉毒局文件里安装跟踪器
which is why we wanna put a tracking device on Gordon's DEA folio
追踪情报去向 而不是他
to follow the intel, and not the man.
要这么做 就需要一个
Well, for that to work, we need someone who knows
知道他把情报放在哪的人
where he's keeping his intelligence,
能安上跟踪器而不被发现
someone who can plant that tracker without getting caught.
戈登的妻子可以吗
What about Gordon's wife?
利用她把跟踪器装上去
Use her to plant the tracking device.
-不行 -为什么
- No. - Why not?
她是平民
Well, she's a civilian.
她跟一个外交官结婚20年
Who's been married to a diplomat for 20 years.
她最习惯在压力下完成工作
If anyone's used to performing under pressure, it's her.
她是你们最好的人选
She's your best bet.
直到她告诉她丈夫我们联♥系♥过她
Until she tells her husband we reached out to her.
她未必会说
She might not,
尤其当她看到对他不利的证据时
especially when she sees the evidence stacked against him.
我彻查了戈登的财务状况
I did a deep dive into Gordon's finances,
发现这几年来 他陆续收到开曼群岛银行
and it turns out he has been receiving transfers for years
一个无法追踪的账户的转账
from an untraceable account at a Cayman Islands bank,
莫拉莱斯贩毒集团也是用这家银行
which is the same bank that the Morales cartel uses
付款给他们的合伙人
to pay their associates.
你不是认真在考虑这样做吧
You're not seriously considering this?
-这么做是错的 -成功的话就不算
- It's wrong. - Not if it works.
不 不管结果如何 这都是错的
No, it's wrong, no matter the outcome.
而且很不负责
And it's irresponsible.
我们是在要求这个女人
We're asking this woman to carry out
在几乎没有准备的情况下 执行秘密任务
a clandestine operation with almost no prep time.
再说谁来保证她的人身安全
And who's gonna guarantee her safety?
你吗
You?
如果莫拉莱斯贩毒集团发现她做了什么
If the Morales cartel ever find out what she's done,
就会来找她 不杀了她绝不罢休
they'll come after her and they won't stop until they kill her.
我们不能拿别人性命冒险
We don't just gamble with people's lives.
戈登再过26小时就会离开这里
We got 26 hours before Gordon leaves town.
我们必须立刻行动
We have to act now.
别这么做 威尔
Don't do this, Will.
带她来局里
Bring her in.
让我审问戈登的妻子
Let me question Gordon's wife.
-丹尼尔会负责 -他不够坚定
- Daniel will do it-- - He's not committed.
他说服不了她倒戈 相信我
He won't be able to turn her. I promise you that.
-但你能 -是的
- But you will? - Yes.
怎么做
How?
我也是母亲
I'm a mother.
你给汉娜打电♥话♥了吗
Did you call Hannah?
转去语♥音♥信箱了
It went to voicemail.
那就继续打
Then call her again.
专心审讯戈登夫人吧
Just focus on Ms. Gordon.
带我进来的特工
The agent who brought me in
告诉我你觉得我丈夫做了什么
told me what you think my husband did,
你弄错了
and you're wrong about him.
我不是来和你谈论你丈夫的
I'm not here to talk to you about your husband.
我是来和你谈论你儿子的
I'm here to talk to you about your son.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
能别把我儿子扯进来吗
Can we please leave my son out of this?
抱歉 早就来不及了
I'm sorry. It's far too late for that.
这是什么
剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表