剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表
What about Hannibal Lecter?
虚构人物 曾是位受人尊敬的精神病医生
后自己成为精神变♥态♥
别这样
Don't do this.
要不是因为我 你根本无从得知
You wouldn't even know Anna Cruz was alive
安娜·克鲁兹还活着
if it weren't for me.
要不是因为你
If it weren't for you?
要不是因为你
If it weren't for you.
嗯 这想法可真妙
Hmm, yeah. That's a happy thought.
-我还可以做更多 我可以... -不
- I can do more. I can-- - No!
你这种人无法赎罪
There is no redemption for people like you.
你是个叛徒还是个杀手
You're a traitor and you're a killer.
你以为我不知道吗
You don't think I know that?
我每天醒来 知道
I wake up every day knowing
那四个人因我而死
those four people are dead because of me.
他们有自己的名字
They have names!
那四个人有自己的名字
Those four people have names.
史提芬·海巴♥赫♥ 布莱恩·兰尼克
Steven Haibach, Brian Lanich,
德西丽·维拉里尔
Desiree Villareal,
以及莱恩·海夫伦 你的未婚妻
and Laine Heffron, your fiancée.
我知道他们的名字 基顿探员
I know their names, Agent Keaton.
我知道他们父母和孩子的名字
I know the names of their parents and their children.
我知道他们的一切
I know everything about them
因为我过去的三年活在
because I've lived with their ghosts
害死他们的愧疚中
for the last three years.
我也是如此
And so have I.
你在我生活中太久了
You've been in my life too long.
当莱恩还在中情局时 她会
When Laine was at the CIA, she would--
她会回家
she would come home.
然后跟我讲
And she would tell me all about this--
一个和她共事的聪明女人
this brilliant woman she worked with.
她不仅仰慕你
She didn't just look up to you.
她想成为你
She wanted to be you.
要不是因为你...
If it weren't for you...
纽约
罗斯福岛
-有安娜·克鲁兹的迹象吗 -还没有
- Any sign of Anna Cruz? - No, nothing yet.
好的 我们进去吧
All right, let's get in there.
丹尼尔 跟我走
Daniel with me. Let's go.
现在进去
Let's go. Let's go. Now.
我会给你一些止痛药
I'm gonna give you some Novocain for the pain.
你对什么过敏吗
Do you have any allergies?
好的
Okay.
艾米 我们要拍一些X光片
Amy, we're gonna need some x-rays.
C小队 进入三楼
Charlie Team, entering third floor.
D小队 进入四楼
D Team, just entering four.
2号♥门
Door on two.
联调局 开门
FBI. Open up.
联调局 别动
FBI! Freeze!
-别动 -检查那个公♥寓♥
- Freeze! - Check that apartment!
-该死 -布拉格 你被击中了吗
- Damn it! - Bragg, are you hit?
你被击中了吗
Are you hit?
应该打中了防弹衣
I think it caught the vest.
丹尼尔 收好他的枪
Daniel, get his gun.
让我看看
Let me see.
没流血 你没事 你没事
No blood. You're good, you're good.
我们赶紧出去
Let's get you out of here.
她在哪 安娜·克鲁兹在哪
Where is she? Where's Anna Cruz?
所有伟大的帝国都是从内部开始走向灭亡的
All great empires die from within.
没事的
It's okay.
你没事吧
You all right?
你找到克鲁兹了吗
Did you find Cruz?
她不在 内梅克也不在
She wasn't there. Neither was Nemec.
但他们之前在 这是克鲁兹的手♥机♥
But they were. This is Cruz's cell.
在公♥寓♥里 关机了
It was in the apartment powered off.
我们正好错过了她
We just missed her.
拍X光片要花三十秒
The x-ray scan takes 30 seconds.
先生 请你出去
Sir, you're gonna wanna step out.
我是基顿
This is Keaton.
威尔 出问题了
Will, we have a problem.
艾丽卡·谢帕德逃走了
Erica Shepherd has escaped.
她被我们羁押 她是怎么逃走的
She was in our custody. How the hell did she escape?
她需要急诊
She had a medical emergency
然后被转移了出去
and she was transported off site.
她现在在哪
Where is she now?
我们不知道
We don't know.
你不知道 你不知道
You don't know. You don't know.
这个女人对国♥家♥安♥全♥就是个行走的威胁
The woman's a walking threat to national security
而你不知道她在哪里
and you don't know where she is.
安装在她胸口的装置呢
What about the device the was planted in her chest?
没有信♥号♥♥
It's gone dark.
她穿着铅制外套逃走了
She escaped wearing a lead apron.
我们认为这是定位装置不发射信♥号♥♥的原因
We think it's why the GPS device isn't transmitting.
我们在谢帕德的老住处
We're sitting on Shepherd's old address
以及她前夫那里蹲点
and her ex-husband's place.
还没消息 但你比其他人更了解她
Nothing yet. But you knew her better than anyone.
她会去哪里
Where is she going?
我不知道 据我所知
I have no idea. Okay, as far as I know
她三年没和任何人说过话
she hasn't spoken to anybody in three years.
我们没找到克鲁兹 内梅克也不知去向
We lost Cruz. There's no sign of Nemec.
我现在回华府找谢帕德
I'm gonna come back to D.C. to find Shepherd.
不 不 你待在那里
No. No, no, I need to you to stay there.
我会找到她的
I'll find her.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
胸部中枪的感觉
Like I just got shot in the chest.
医生怎么说
What did the medic say?
几处肋骨断裂 我会没事的
Couple of cracked ribs. I'll be all right.
应该很疼吧
Yeah, it probably hurts a lot.
你知道的 威尔 呼吸时才疼
You know, Will, only when I breathe.
威尔
Hey, Will.
刚搜查了我们找到的那台笔记本电脑
Just scanned the laptop we found.
有人搜索了多次洛根机场
Someone made multiple searches for Logan Airport,
19号♥货运码头和北站
Pier 19 Terminal, and North Station.
内梅克应该是去波士顿了
I think Nemec is headed to Boston.
如果你愿意配合
If you agree to cooperate,
就会被转到华盛顿的联邦拘留所中
you'll be transferred to a federal detention facility in D.C.
我是布莱格曼 请讲
Yes, Bregman.
谢帕德不是想越狱
Shepherd didn't want to just get out of prison.
她想回家
She wanted to go home.
我知道她在哪
I know where she is.
圣凯瑟琳学校
马萨诸塞州
波士顿
凯特 什么事
Hey, Kate, what's up?
谢帕德已被拘捕
Shepherd is taken into custody
目前正在押回拘留所途中
and is being escorted back to holding.
内梅克有消息吗
Any word on Nemec?
有一辆银色的小轿车
A silver sedan was spotted
进入了19号♥航运站口
entering the Pier 19 Shipping terminal.
丹尼尔 找到内梅克了 19号♥码头
Daniel, we got Nemec. Pier 19.
注意安全
Be careful!
我是布莱格曼
This is Bregman.
真是好消息 瑞安探员
Oh, well, that is really good news, Agent Ryan.
很好
That's great.
有消息向我汇报
Keep me in the loop in that.
他们找到内梅克了吗
They found Nemec?
有人看见他去了杰弗里斯角的一个货运码头
He was spotted heading into a shipping terminal in Jeffries Point.
基顿现在正带队赶往那里
Keaton and the team are moving in now.
塔尔想引他们回到波士顿去
Tal's leading them back to Boston.
-什么 -第一次袭击就在那
- What? - It was the site of the first attack.
洛根机场的爆♥炸♥案
The bombings in Logan Airport.
塔尔不仅想抓住安娜·克鲁兹
Tal doesn't just care about getting Anna Cruz.
他还想尽可能多地杀死美国人
He wants to take out as many American lives as possible.
五年前
Five years ago,
剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表