剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表
with this unique piece at $22,250.
有人出22250美元
22,250 here.
有没有人出25000美元
Looking for 25,000.
25000美元一次 30000美元一次
25,000 in the back. I have 30,000.
有一位电♥话♥买♥♥家出价35000美元
I have 35,000 right here on the phone line.
-先生 给您 -谢谢您
- Here you are, sir. - Thank you.
40000美元一次
I have 40,000 here.
45000美元 50000美元
45,000, looking at $50,000,
60000美元 70000美元
$60,000, $70,000.
-70000美元一次 -我没看见她
- I have $70,000 on the floor... - I don't see her.
不然我去北边 你去南边
Why don't I take the north side, you take the south?
不行 这是不可能的
No. No, that's not how it's gonna work.
布拉格 佩蒂格鲁 你们有什么发现
Bragg, Pettigrew, you guys see anything?
什么都没有
Nothing over here.
基顿 我在北出口 这里也没有
Keaton, I'm by the north exit. Nothing here either.
11万美元一次 11万美元 成交
$110,000 on the floor. 110,000, sold!
恭喜
Congratulations.
她在那里
There she is.
看来她在变卖♥♥资产 准备继续逃跑
Looks like she's selling off her assets to go on the run.
凯西?洪
私人顾问
但这并不意味着她不会和别人见面
It doesn't mean she's not gonna be meeting someone else.
盯着洪 她在拍卖♥♥层
Got eyes on Hong. She's at the auction floor--
卖♥♥方的桌子
the sellers' table.
你看见和她在一起的那两个男人了吗
Do you see those two men with her?
她带着两个保镖
She has two bodyguards with her.
深色夹克衫
Dark jackets.
看见了
Got 'em.
我也看见了
Me too.
我们在等什么 基顿
What are we doing, Keaton?
原地待命
Hold your positions.
她准备走了
She's making a move.
成交
And you're sold!
她好像要去洗手间了
Looks like she's going into the bathroom.
-我去 -不 等等 等等
- I'll go. - No, no, wait. No, wait.
这是我们的机会 要是丢掉可能再也没有了
This is our chance. We might not get another one.
佩蒂格鲁 你马上过来
Pettigrew, I need you over here right now.
在路上
On my way.
我要让佩蒂格鲁和你一起去
I'm gonna send Pettigrew in with you.
如果我不是一个人
I'm not gonna be able to get information out of Hong
洪可不会给我任何信息
with a chaperone there.
她不会在那里待太久的 基顿
She won't be in there long, Keaton.
好吧 去吧
All right, go ahead and do it.
有任何更早的航♥班♥吗
Are there any earlier flights?
你确定吗
You're sure?
我马上给你回电♥话♥
I'll call you right back.
从手♥机♥中取出SIM卡
Take the SIM card out of your cell phone
然后扔进马桶冲掉
and flush it down the toilet now.
-什么 -你听到我说的了 快点照做
- Excuse me? - You heard what I said. Do it now.
-你是谁 -我是艾玛·克拉克
- Who are you? - I'm Emma Clarke.
我是爱尔康国际的安全联络员
I'm a security liaison for Alcon International.
你有六个同事今天被人谋杀了
Six of your colleagues were murdered today.
我们有理由相信你现在有生命危险
We have reason to believe that your life is in danger.
从手♥机♥中取出SIM卡
Take the SIM card out of your cell phone
然后扔进马桶冲掉
and flush it down the toilet.
如果我能用它追踪你 他们也能
If I can track you by using it, they can, too.
很好
Good.
我们能找个地方谈谈吗
Is there somewhere else we can talk?
我想是的 我有
I think so, yes.
古董室
The antiquities room.
前面带路
Lead the way.
我知道你很害怕 不知道该相信谁
I know you're scared and you don't know who to trust,
很抱歉 我现在没有时间给你细说
and I'm sorry I don't have time to walk you through this right now.
如果你想让我帮你 带路
If you want my help, lead on.
如果不想 你自求多福吧
If not, good luck on your own.
告诉我我可以和阿曼谈话
Just tell me I can talk to Ahman.
他是我在爱尔康的联♥系♥人
He's my contact at Alcon.
带我们出去 我会亲自给他打电♥话♥
Get us out of here, and I'll call him myself.
好吧
Okay.
谢帕德和洪正从卫生间出来
Shepherd and Hong are exiting the bathroom.
我们的计划是什么
What's our plan here?
退后 不然她会看到我们的
Hang back, or she'll see us.
但不要把你的眼睛从她或谢帕德身上移开
But do not take your eyes off of her or Shepherd.
他们正朝大楼西侧走去
They're walking towards the west side of the building.
需要在找个有利位置可以看到那个房♥间
Need a vantage point inside that room.
我看到他们了
I got them.
为什么有六名高管被杀
Why were six executives killed?
不能在这里谈
Not here.
这边走
This way.
布拉格 你看到他们了吗
Bragg, do you have them in sight?
没有 我刚刚跟丢了
No, I just lost them.
在那儿等着 我马上过来
Wait there. I'm headed your way.
洪的保镖从后面溜了出来
I think Hong's guard's slipping out the back.
算了 我要去追他们
That's it. I'm going in after them.
谢帕德和洪不见了
Shepherd and Hong are gone.
大楼北侧有个出口 马上出去
There's an exit on the north side of the building. Get outside now.
-看到人吗 -没有
- Anything? - No, nothing.
我没看到她们
I don't have them.
你是谁 你想怎么样
Who are you? What do you want from me?
我是爱尔康安保的人
I'm with Alcon Securities.
不 爱尔康没有叫阿曼的人
No, there is no one at Alcon named Ahman.
你在骗我 回答我的问题 你是谁
You're lying to me. Now answer the question. Who are you?
他们不可能走得太远
They couldn't have gone too far.
你们分头继续找
You guys split up and keep at it.
凯特 我要你追踪谢帕德的全球定位发射器
Kate, I need you to run a trace on Shepherd's GPS transmitter.
好的
On it.
回答问题 你是谁
Answer the question. Who are you?
我是艾丽卡·谢帕德
I'm Erica Shepherd.
你应该在监狱里才对
You're supposed to be in prison.
我在和联调局合作 他们和我一起来的
I'm cooperating with the FBI. They're here with me.
-你应该放下枪 -继续拿枪指着她
- You should put the gun down. - Keep it on her.
有人刚刚杀了我本该乘坐的
Someone just killed every passenger
一架飞机上的所有乘客
on a plane I was supposed to be on.
我是不会相信任何人的 尤其是你
I am not trusting anyone, especially not you.
-是谁杀了那些高管 -我不知道
- Who killed those executives? - I have no idea.
你本该上那架飞机的
You were supposed to be on that plane.
有事吓到你了 是什么
Something scared you. What was it?
我在27街和第九大道路口
I'm on 27th and 9th.
我刚听到东北角有枪声
I just heard some gunshots on the northeast corner.
我再问你一次
Let me ask you this again.
你为什么没上那架飞机
Why weren't you on that plane?
昨晚我回到家 有人洗劫了我公♥寓♥
I came home last night. Someone ransacked my apartment.
-他们在找什么 -一台笔记本电脑吧
- What were they looking for? - A laptop, I think.
-电脑里有什么 你的工作资料 -是的
- What was on it? Your work? - Yes.
可自给宿舍的设计图
Designs for a sustainable dormitory.
-在哪 -我不知道
- Where? - I don't know.
那些信息被封锁了
That information was silo'd off.
不在你的公♥寓♥里 对吗
It wasn't at your apartment, was it?
是的 那些高管带上飞机了
No. It was on the plane with the executives.
你仔细听清楚了
You listen to me carefully.
在找你的那些人 他们不喜欢后患
The people that are looking for you, they don't like loose ends.
他们会来追杀你 直到你死为止
They are gonna come after you until you are dead.
-放下枪 -好
- Drop the gun! - Okay.
-立刻放下 -我现在就放下
- Now! - Okay, I'm putting it down.
别动
Don't move!
立刻放下枪 放下
Put the gun down right now. Put it down.
退后
Back up.
快走
Go.
谢帕德跟洪和我在第八大道旁边的巷子里
I got Shepherd and Hong in the alley off of 8th Ave.
派车过来
Send the cars in.
纽约分局的探员正在审问洪
Agents from the New York Bureau, they're questioning Hong.
但我想她已经把知道的一切都告诉我们了
剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表