剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表
你真想为一个
Do you really want to fall on your sword
背弃了你所支持的所有原则的人
for someone who has abandoned all of the principles
而承担责任吗
that you and I stand for?
这是你的事业 赞恩探员
This is your career, Agent Zain.
告诉我真♥相♥
Tell me the truth.
我已经说了
I just did.
-你这是在犯错 -你才是
- You're making a mistake. - No, you are.
恕我直言 副局长
With respect, Deputy Director,
这也牵涉到你的事业
it's your career too.
塔尔此时正在策划一次袭击
Tal is planning an attack as we speak.
规模将超过以往任何一次袭击
He'll cause casualties on a scale we've never seen before,
而你却在浪费宝贵时间
and you're wasting precious time
指控唯一一个能阻止他的人
making accusations against the one man who could stop him.
我再问你一次 赞恩探员
I'll ask you again, Agent Zain.
基顿有下令让你去搜查吗
Did Keaton order you to perform the search?
没有
No.
请交出你的徽章和身份证件
I'll need your badge and credentials.
立刻生效 你从局里停职
Effectively immediately, you're suspended from the Bureau
我们将继续展开内部调查
while we move forward with the internal investigation.
希望这是值得的
I hope it's worth it.
这就是他们关押你的地方啊
So this is where they keep ya.
暂时而已
For now.
那是你女儿吗
Is that your daughter?
是的
It is.
真漂亮
She's beautiful.
她多大了
How old is she?
快16岁了
Almost 16.
所以你是在她12岁时被抓的
So what would make her, what? 12 when you got arrested.
我很多年前在立陶宛执行过一次任务
I worked a mission in Lithuania many years ago.
我试图策反一个前俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥探员
I was trying to turn a former FSB Agent.
尝试了几个月
I tried for months.
不管我提供什么 他都不肯
No matter what I offered, he wouldn't play ball.
一天 我想到了个点子
Well, one day, I had an idea.
他是个父亲 有两个儿子
He was a father to two little boys.
他们生活在城里的混乱区域
They lived in a rough area of the city.
所以我在他孩子身边安排了保镖
So I put a protective detail around the kids.
他隔天就开始配合
He started cooperating the next day.
我在那天学了一件事
Now, I learned something that day,
因为我没有孩子
'cause I don't have kids,
但家长为了保护自己的孩子几乎愿意做任何事
but parents will do almost anything to protect their children.
对吗
Right?
再见 艾丽卡
Goodbye, Erica.
塔尔
Tal.
奇戈林
Chigorin.
很高兴见到你 朋友 你还好吗
It's good to see you, my friend. Are you well?
之后会的
I will be.
巴克斯被抓
Backus has been arrested
女议员还活着
and the congresswoman is still alive.
抱歉 我知道她对你意味着什么
I'm sorry. I know what she meant to you.
以后还会有机会干掉她 但不是现在
There will be time for her, but not now.
我们计划已久的一刻终于到了
The moment we've been planning for is finally here.
我在华盛顿的团队在等你下令
My team's in Washington awaiting your orders.
很好 明天 我们改变世界
Good. Come. Tomorrow, we change the world.
我们今晚会封锁联合车站
We're locking down Union Station tonight.
明天一整天都会有探员驻扎
We'll have agents on site all day tomorrow.
塔尔发动袭击时 我们会做好准备
When Tal strikes, we're gonna be ready.
这样就够了吗
Is that enough?
拭目以待
We'll see.
我刚来的时候 你说我这样的人
When I first came here, you said there was no redemption
是无法救赎的
for someone like me.
你还这么认为吗
Do you still believe that?
是的
Yes.
但我希望我错了
But I hope I'm wrong.
明天的袭击 古巴 这是塔尔的终局之战
Tomorrow's attack. Cuba. This is Tal's endgame.
要么他阻止我们 要么我们阻止他
Either he stops us or we stop him.
我需要知道你是我这边的
I need to know you're with me on this.
当然
Absolutely.
我要先做一件事
There's something I need to do first.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我要见汉娜
I need to see Hannah.
不 我们谈过这个
No, no. Look, we talked about this.
克里斯
Chris...
我在情报部门工作的那些年里
in all of my years of working intelligence,
我出差时我从来无法告诉你
I was never able to tell you where I was going
我要去哪
when I was going on a trip.
-我记得 -但你很了解我
- I remember. - But you knew me so well.
你知道我是去危险的地方
You knew when I was going somewhere dangerous.
一个我去了可能就回不来的地方
Somewhere I might never come back from.
现在也是一样 我需要见汉娜
This is one of those times. I need to see Hannah.
你来了 怎么回事
You're here. How?
你♥爸♥也问了我同样的问题
Your dad asked me exactly the same question.
你能待多久
How long can you stay?
待不久
Not long.
他们称之为代数2
Uh, they call it Algebra II
但其实比1难多了
but it's actually much harder than one.
老师会说 难度以指数式翻倍
Exponentially, as my teacher would say.
你的音乐怎么样了
What about your music?
很不错 我现在还在上理论课
It's going well. I'm doing a theory class now too.
你很幸运你找到了一个你热爱的东西
You're really lucky that you found something you love.
你永远都不该放弃
You know, you should never stop doing it.
怎么了 妈妈
What is it, Mom?
我这辈子做过很多选择
I made a lot of choices in my life.
有些伤害了你和你♥爸♥爸
And some of them have really hurt you and your dad
还有其他人
and other people.
但我觉得我必须告诉你
But I think it's really important...
我做过的最好的决定
that I tell you about the best decision I've ever made.
你知道是什么吗
Do you know what it is?
什么
What?
你
You.
做你的妈妈
Being your mom.
我一直是个果断的人
I've always been a very decisive person,
我做出决定就不会再回头看
so I would make a decision and I would never look back.
我在中情局培训的时候
When--when I was training at the CIA, um--.
我们会做一个练习
We would do this exercise where
我们要从飞机上跳下
we would all have to jump out of an airplane.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yes.
没那么糟
It's not that bad.
但是指导员
But the instructor,
每次都会找一个志愿者
every time would ask for a volunteer.
我的手会高高举起
And my hand would shoot into the sky
我自己都还没反应过来
before I was even aware of it.
听着像你的风格
That sounds right.
但是
But...
然后我发现
Later when I found out
我会有个小女孩 汉娜
that I was going to have a little girl, Hannah...
我害怕了
I met fear.
我会是个怎样的母亲
What kind of mother would I be?
我要怎么保护你
How was I going to protect you?
我无法控制
I had no control.
我害怕极了
I was terrified.
你
You...
迫不及待要来到这个世界
Were so eager to take your place in the world
医生还没赶到产房♥
that you were born before the doctor even made it
你就出生了
into the delivery room.
16年来
For 16 years,
你一次又一次教会我
you have taught me time and time again,
只要你用心去做一件事 你就会成功
you will succeed at whatever you put your heart to.
我也许不会看到
I may not always be there to see it.
但是作为女人
But woman...
我能感觉到
I feel it.
剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表