剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表
Thank you.
你见过这个女孩吗
Have you seen this girl?
不好意思
Excuse me.
我女儿失踪了
My daughter is missing.
她有浅棕色头发 13岁 你见过她吗
She has light brown hair. She's 13 years old. Have you seen her?
她是不是背着粉色双肩包
Was she wearing a pink backpack?
对 她在哪里
Yes, where is she?
我不知道 但刚才她就坐在那边的长凳上
I don't know, but she was sitting on that bench over there.
-你知道她去哪里了吗 -她走了
- Do you know where she went? - She left.
-和警♥察♥一起 -什么
With the police. - What?
两个警官开车带她走了
Two officers took her and drove away.
谢谢你
Thank you.
贝塞斯达警♥察♥局 请问你想找谁
Bethesda Police Department. How may I direct your call?
我的女儿在弗吉尼亚公园被两名警官带走了
My daughter was picked up by two police officers at Virginia Park.
你能告诉我确切情况吗
Can you tell me exactly what happened?
我女儿失踪了
My daughter is missing.
有人告诉我她被两名警官带走了
Someone told me that she was picked up by two police officers.
我想知道她在哪里
I need to know where she is.
-你知道警官的姓名吗 -不知道
- Did you get the names of the officers? - No.
好的 让我和部门确认一下 请稍后
Okay, let me check with our units. Please hold.
-女士 你在吗 -我在 我在
- Ma'am, are you there? - Yes, yes.
你说是在哪个公园
What park did you say it was?
弗吉尼亚公园 第三街
Virginia Park! Third Street.
最多十分钟之前
It couldn't have been more than ten minutes ago.
对不起 这里没有警官带走
I'm sorry but there's no record of any of our officers
-未成年人的记录 -这不可能 再去确认一下
- picking up a minor. - That's impossible. Check again.
我确认过了
I did.
那就再确认一遍
Check again!
确认过了 女士
I did, ma'am.
我们的警官没有带走你的女儿
None of our officers have your daughter.
她的姓名是什么
What's her name?
我可以提交失踪人口报告并且发出安珀警报
I can file a missing persons report and issue an Amber Alert.
-她在他手上 -什么 在谁手上
- He has her. - What? Who has her?
-我是谢帕德 -艾丽卡 你去哪里了
- It's Shepherd. - Erica, where have you been?
我一直在联♥系♥你
Been trying to get a hold of you.
-怎么了 -是海巴♥赫♥和维拉里尔
- What is it? - It's Haibach and Villareal.
他们在安全屋周围检测到了可疑行动
They picked up suspicious activity outside the safe house.
我觉得他们有麻烦了
I think they might be in trouble.
你有听到什么消息吗
Have you heard anything?
艾丽卡 你有听到什么消息吗
Erica, have you heard anything?
-没 -你确定吗
- No. - Are you sure?
你觉得他们可能暴露了吗
Do you have any reason to believe they might be compromised?
不
No.
你想怎么做
How do you want to proceed?
撤走他们 立刻撤走他们
Pull them out. Pull them out now.
伏下
Down!
伏下 伏下
Oh, down! Down! Down!
快走 快走
Go, go, go, go, go, go!
弗吉尼亚 兰利
中情局总部
-什么情况 -他们没回应
- What's going on? - They're not responding.
-谁 -维拉里尔和海巴♥赫♥
- Who? - Villareal and Haibach.
我们给了他们离开安全屋的指示
We gave them instructions to leave the safe house,
但他们一直没报道
but they haven't checked in.
你打过他们手♥机♥吗
Did you try their cell?
-嗯 -卫星电♥话♥呢
- Yeah. - What about the sat phone?
两个都试了 没有回复
I tried both. No answer.
联♥系♥我们在萨格勒布的线人
Contact our assets in Zagreb.
我不管是谁
I don't care who it is,
立刻派人到他们的住所去
you get someone to their location as soon as possible.
-什么事 -带她来见我
- Yeah? - Bring her to me.
好
Okay.
-谢帕德 -他们走了
- Shepherd. - They're gone.
-谁 -海巴♥赫♥和维拉里尔
- Who? - Haibach and Villareal.
他们死了
They're dead.
我们刚要试图撤走他们 他们就失联了
They went dark right after we tried to pull them out.
我们在萨格勒布的线人发现他们
Our asset on the ground in Zagreb found them shot to death
在安全屋外中枪身亡
in their car outside the safe house.
他们死了 艾丽卡 都死了
They're dead, Erica. Both of them.
塔尔干的
It's Tal.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
天
God!
-怎么了 -布莱恩·兰尼克
- What is it? - Brian Lanich.
我们联♥系♥不上他
We can't get a hold of him.
英国伦敦
-我是卡布雷拉 -听我说
- This is Cabrera. - Listen to me.
有外来交流
There's been foreign chatter.
我想我们的一支小队被暴露了
I think one of our teams has been compromised.
海巴♥赫♥ 维拉里尔 兰尼克和海夫伦
Haibach, Villareal, Lanich, and Heffron.
他们都帮了我阻止洛根机场爆♥炸♥
They all helped me stop the Logan Airport bombing.
赶快联♥系♥他们 不管他们在哪
Get word to them wherever they are,
不管他们在说什么
whatever they are doing,
你立刻送他们到安全地带 听到了吗
you get them to safety immediately. Are you hearing me?
不惜一切代价 快
Whatever it takes. Now.
不准动 不准动
Stop moving. Stop moving.
我刚刺中了你的颈动脉
I just stabbed you in your carotid artery.
听好了
Lis--listen to me!
我刚刺中了你的颈动脉
I just stabbed you in your carotid artery.
唯一能阻止你在15秒内
The only thing keeping you from bleeding out
流血而亡的就是我的大拇指
in the next 15 seconds is my thumb.
我女儿在哪
Where is my daughter?
我知道你为塔尔卖♥♥命
I know you work for Tal.
我知道我女儿在他手上
I know he has my daughter.
告诉我她在哪 不然你就死
You tell me where she is or you die.
-她在你家 -你骗人
- She's at your house. - You are lying.
他们两个 打扮成警♥察♥
Both of them, dressed as police.
他们带她回了家
They took her home.
好
Okay.
你好 艾丽卡
Hello, Erica.
塔尔
Tal.
真荣幸终于见到了你
Such a pleasure to finally meet you.
我女儿呢
Where's my daughter?
很安全
Safe.
如果你伤害她 我会杀了你
If you hurt her, I will kill you.
你现在可没资格威胁人
You are in no position to make threats.
我建议你别这么做
I suggest you don't.
你本人看着不太一样 更强壮
You look different in person, stronger.
真奇怪 我们的看法能改变一个人在我们心中的形象
Odd how our opinions can shape a person's image in our mind.
她在哪
Where is she?
你再问我就把她眼珠子挖出来
Ask again and I'll have her eyes plucked from her skull.
你知道我为什么来这儿吗
Do you know why I'm here?
你知道我为什么冒险进入这个国家吗
Do you know why I risked my life to enter this country?
不
No.
因为你 艾丽卡
It's because of you, Erica.
我是来告诉你你的未来的
I'm here to tell you your future.
为你工作的四个中情局特工会死
The four CIA operatives who work for you will die.
对此你无能为力
There is nothing you can do to change that.
很快你的国家就会知道你害死了他们
And soon your country will know your part in their deaths.
你会被当做叛徒逮捕 余生像狗一样
You'll be arrested as a traitor and spend the rest of your life
被关在牢笼里
locked in a cage like a dog.
你的国家会唾弃你的存在
Your country will despise your very existence.
你再也见不到你女儿
And you will never see your daughter again.
这未来像黎明一样不可避免
That future is as inevitable as the dawn.
-只有我能改变 -你想要什么
- Except through me. - What do you want?
你
You.
你想要我 你想要我为你工作
You want me? You want me to work for you?
我这辈子有过很多敌人
I've had many adversaries in my life.
国际刑♥警♥ 军情六处 摩萨德
Interpol, MI6, Mossad.
但没人能阻止我
But no one came close to stopping me.
直到你的出现
Not until you.
我希望你能做一个特工
And I want you to be an operative.
就是你现在的身份
I want you as you are.
剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表