剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表
今早有14个人被刺杀
14 people were assassinated this morning,
其中包括3名中情局特工
including three CIA agents.
今早被杀的受害者是当初中情局打击
The victims killed this morning were part of
米克海尔·塔尔财产的特遣队成员
a task force targeting Mikhail Tal's finances.
米克海尔·瓦西里·塔尔
Mikhail Vassily Tal,
他是今日对美国的最大威胁之一
one of the greatest threats to America today.
2015年 利用艾丽卡·谢帕德
In 2015, using Erica Shepherd,
塔尔杀死了四个特工
Tal assassinated four operatives
他此时正计划着袭击美国人
and he's planning an attack on American lives as we speak.
我想把艾丽卡·谢帕德找来
I wanna bring in Erica Shepherd.
她杀害了我的未婚妻 你忘了吗
She killed my fiancé. Did you forget that?
我没有和塔尔合作 我没有为他做间谍
I didn't work with Tal. I didn't spy for him.
我做了决定救我女儿
I made ahoice to save my daughter.
内梅克装进车里的女人就是她
That's the woman Nemec was putting in his car.
她还活着
She's alive.
安娜·克鲁兹孤身在外 百死一生
Anna Cruz is out there alone and in danger.
我们要找到她 把她带回家
We find her and we bring her home.
你现在安全了 你安全了
You're safe now. You're safe.
联调局有起疑心吗
Does the FBI suspect anything?
没有
No, nothing.
你的计划进行得很顺利 米克海尔
Your plan worked perfectly, Mikhail.
我打进去了
I'm in.
联调局估计现今在美国境内有十万外国间谍
比历史上任何时间都多
弗吉尼亚州 阿什兰
东海岸站
我帮你吧
Let me help you with that.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
-我的荣幸 客气 -谢谢你
- My pleasure. Yeah, sure. - Thank you.
应该一个小时左右能赶到
Should be at my desk in an hour or so.
到时再联♥系♥你
Call you then?
好的 爱你
Great. Okay, love you.
-我们错过了吗 -马上就到达
- Did we miss it? - It's coming right now.
请注意
Your attention, please.
开往里士满的
The Eastern Seaboard regional train
东海岸区域列车即将到站
and service to Richmond is now approaching the station.
阿什兰站 下一站 里士满
Ashland station. Next stop, Richmond.
请和车门保持距离
Stand clear of the doors, please.
我需要你包里的笔记本电脑
I need the laptop in your bag
以及IVS账户的密♥码♥
and the password to your IVS account.
乖乖交给我
Don't make this difficult.
有人打劫我
Hey, I'm getting robbed here!
住手 警♥察♥
Stop, police!
怎么回事
What's going on?
他想打劫我
He tried to rob me!
我把他锁在外面了
I locked him out!
不 别放他进来
No! Don't let him in!
赶紧交出你的笔记本和密♥码♥
Your laptop and password now.
好吧 stone91
All right, stone91.
华盛顿特区
联调局总部
威尔·基顿
联调局特工督察
-丹尼尔 凯特 出工 -怎么了
- Daniel, Kate, we're up. - What's going on?
今早有两人在通勤列车上被杀
Two people were killed on a commuter train this morning
离里士满不远
outside Richmond.
目标是前中情局探员
The target was former CIA,
丹尼尔·赞恩
联调局特工
名叫迪恩·梅里曼
a man by the name of Dean Merriman.
你觉得是塔尔干的
And you think Tal's behind this?
不确定 但是该中情局特工遇害
Can't be sure, but it's another dead CIA operative,
距离塔尔最近袭击还不到48小时
killed within 48 hours of Tal's last attacks.
我叫布拉格联♥系♥我们在兰利的同行
I'm having Bragg reach out to our counterparts at Langley.
看看他能不能搞到关于受害者的信息
See if he can get some information on the victims.
凯特 内梅克手♥机♥进展如何
Kate, where are you with Nemec's recovered cell?
快分♥析♥完了
Almost done analyzing it.
分♥析♥完后立刻通知我
Let me know the second you are.
丹尼尔 你今天审讯内梅克的时候
Daniel, when you question Nemec today,
看看他对今天的枪击案知道些什么
see what he can tell you about today's shootings.
明白
Understood.
你要去拘留牢房♥吗
You're going to the holding cell?
-是的 -找谢帕德
- Yes, I am. - To get Shepherd?
谢帕德为中情局工作了16年
Shepherd's worked for the CIA for 16 years.
过去三年都在监狱里
And she's been in prison for the last three.
谋叛美国 谋杀
Conspiracy against the United States, homicide--
我知道她做过什么
Yeah, I know exactly what she's done.
那你为什么还要和她合作
Then why are you still working with her?
因为安娜·克鲁兹还活着
Because Anna Cruz is still alive.
因为她 我们才抓到了
Viktor Nemec, one of Tal's top lieutenants,
塔尔的高级副手之一维克多·内梅克
is in custody because of her.
这就是原因
That's why.
基顿
Keaton.
我刚和兰利那边通完电♥话♥
Just got off the phone with Langley.
听着 迪恩·梅里曼不仅仅是前中情局人员
Listen to this, Dean Merriman wasn't just former CIA.
他还曾是艾丽卡·谢帕德手下的特工
He was one of Erica Shepherd's operatives.
你气色很差
You look like hell.
我没睡好
I didn't get much sleep.
我猜不是新牢房♥的缘故
I'm guessing it's not the new cell.
你来做什么
Why are you here?
今天一早发生了一起袭击
There was an attack early this morning.
目标曾是你手下的特工
The target was your former operative,
迪恩·梅里曼
Dean Merriman.
你觉得这意味着什么
That mean anything to you?
我只知道是塔尔干的
Only that it's Tal.
安娜·克鲁兹跟你说什么了
What did Anna Cruz tell you?
目前还什么都没说
Nothing yet.
她在医院过了一晚
She spent the night in a hospital.
她可能是找到塔尔的关键
She could be the key to finding Tal.
-你还在等什么 -她是个26岁的初级分♥析♥员
- What are you waiting for? - She's a 26-year-old junior analyst
过去两天里被绑♥架♥和用枪指着
who was kidnapped and held at gunpoint for the last two days.
你真认为现在是询问她的好时机吗
You really think it's smart to question her right now?
此外 她是中情局的人
Besides, she's CIA.
我们要想询问她 她的同事得在场
Her people need to be present in order for us to question her.
谁要来
Who's coming?
副局长卡布雷拉
Deputy director by the name of Cabrera.
怎么 你认识他吗
Why? You know him?
你没问到点上 基顿特工
You're asking the wrong questions, Agent Keaton.
塔尔案子里有些东西被你忽略了
There's something you're overlooking in the Tal investigation.
是什么
And what's that?
米克海尔·塔尔有可能是我们所面对过的
Mikhail Tal's is potentially one of the deadliest enemies
最致命敌人之一
we've ever faced.
数千名他的特工出没于这个国家
Thousands of his operatives have infested this country.
他们可能是朋友 同事甚至是枕边人
They are living and working and sleeping beside us.
他不仅想尽可能多地
He not only wants to take out
杀死美国人
as many American lives as possible,
他还想摧毁美国的情报机构
but he also wants to destroy the US intelligence apparatus.
这一切都是因为在他还是俄♥罗♥斯♥情报人员的时候
All because when he was Russian intelligence,
美国的一次空袭杀死了他的兄弟
a U.S. air strike killed his brothers.
复仇是一种强大的动力 不是吗
Revenge is a powerful motivator, wouldn't you say?
是啊 但你不知道他打算怎样复仇
Yeah, but you don't know how.
你不清楚他接下来的袭击计划
You have no clue what he's planning to carry out next.
是的
No.
那他的副手维克多·内梅克呢
What about his lieutenant, Victor Nemec?
你审讯他了吗
Have you questioned him?
丹尼尔正在楼上准备
Daniel's upstairs prepping now,
所以我才在这里
which is why I'm here.
你要参与审讯
You're going to sit in on the interrogation.
你想让我帮你吗
You want me to help you?
帮助侦破塔尔的案子 是的
On the Tal investigation, yes.
别的事情 不需要
Everything else, no.
明白了吗
Understood?
不明白
Not at all.
我不会帮你的
I won't help you,
我不会和你合作
I won't cooperate with you.
剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表