剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表
你好
Hello.
我找塔尔
-你是谁 -谢帕德
- Who's calling? - Shepherd.
你好 艾丽卡
Hello, Erica.
我快没时间了
I'm running out of time.
你说如果我想为你工作 我就必须证明我的忠诚
You said if I wanted to work for you, i had to prove my loyalty.
我证明了
I've done that.
我告诉你基顿快抓到奇戈林
I told you Keaton was closing in Chigorin.
我帮你救了他
I saved him for you.
该你兑现你的承诺了
It's your turn to live up to your end of the bargain.
-是吗 -你可以把我当朋友
- Is that so? - You have a friend in me.
我可以为你提供关于你调查的信息
I can feed you information about the investigation into you.
我可以保护你
I can protect you.
你会这么做
You would do that?
为了我女儿的安全和我的自♥由♥
For the safety of my daughter and for my freedom,
我什么都愿意做
I would do anything.
我相信你会的
I believe you would.
但是情况发生了变化
But the situation has evolved.
我不再需要你给我提供联调局的情报
I no longer need your help with the FBI.
别担心 艾丽卡
Not to worry, Erica.
我在古巴为你准备了一个很不一样的任务
I have a much different mission for you here in Cuba.
你能来吗
Are you able to join me?
可以
Yes.
你要怎么脱逃
How will you escape?
我不用逃
I won't have to.
基顿会放我走
Keaton will let me go.
他为什么要这么做
Why would he do that?
他信任我
He trusts me.
当然了
Of course he does.
见面地点的定位坐标
GPS coordinates of the rendezvous site
以及联♥系♥人的名字会发到你的手♥机♥上
and the name of a contact will be sent to your phone.
我很期待再次见到你
I so look forward to seeing you again.
再见 艾丽卡
Good-bye, Erica.
接下来交给我
I'll take it from here.
一切可好
Everything all right?
漫长的一夜
Long night.
团队在会议室待命
Team's standing by in the conference room.
昨天我们获得情报确认
Yesterday we obtained intelligence identifying
联合车站是塔尔在国内的目标
Union Station as Tal's domestic target.
每天有十万人经过那里
100,000 people pass through there every day,
所以袭击可能会造成灾难性后果
which means an attack there could be catastrophic.
那我们还在这做什么 赶紧出发啊
So what are we doing here? Let's go.
我们不去联合车站
We're not going to Union Station.
-为什么 -因为我不相信那是真的目标
- Why not? - Because I don't believe that's the real target.
我们是从巴克斯那里获得的情报
We got that intelligence from Backus.
你觉得他没说实话
You think he was lying?
我觉得他说的是他以为的真♥相♥
I think he was telling the truth as he knows it,
但那是塔尔想让我们相信的真♥相♥
but it's the truth that Tal wants us to believe.
塔尔是错误信息大♥师♥
Tal's a master of misinformation.
他让巴克斯相信联合车站是目标
He planted the Union Station target with Backus
因为他知道我们会让他开口
because he knew we'd get it out of him.
你是说袭击联合车站
You're saying the whole threat
不过是个幌子
against Union Station is just a decoy?
是的 为了把我们从真正目标上转移开
To distract us from the real target, yes.
-那是什么 -我不知道
- Which is what? - I don't know.
但塔尔不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 所以随意
But Tal's not a terrorist, so a random attack
袭击联合车站说不通
on Union Station doesn't make sense.
万一你错了呢
What if you're wrong?
这风险也太大了
That's too big of a risk to take.
所以我们会派探员去联合车站
Which is we're gonna have agents at Union Station,
穿制♥服♥和便衣的都有
both uniformed and undercover.
那与此同时我们做什么 在这儿干等吗
So what are doing in the meantime, just sitting here waiting?
当然不是 凯特
Of course not. Kate.
这是巴克斯过去两周里手♥机♥活动的地图
This is a map of Backus' cell phone movements over the last two weeks.
他家和他办公室在这里和这里多次出现
His home and his office are heavily trafficked here and here.
但他同时也造访了这个地方
But he also visited this location
超过12次
over half a dozen times.
那是什么
What is that?
一家金属板制♥造♥厂
It's a sheet metal fabricating plant.
我们认为这是塔尔今天真正袭击的集♥合♥区域
We think this is Tal's staging area for the actual attack today.
我们会突袭制♥造♥厂
We're gonna execute a raid on the plant.
我们要在袭击开始前就将其扼杀
We're gonna stop the attack before it starts.
布拉格 佩蒂格鲁 突袭时
Now, Bragg, Pettigrew, you two will each lead
你们各自带领你们的小队
your own team during the raid.
我带领第三支小队
I'll head up a third.
凯特 你负责突击行动的联络工作
Kate, I'm gonna need you to run comms for us while we're there
并帮我们监视联合车站的情况
and monitor that Union Station situation for us.
有疑问吗
Any questions?
五分钟后出发
We move out in five.
古巴的事你要怎么处理
What are you doing about Cuba?
我没时间管马埃斯特腊
I don't have time to focus on Sierra Maestra.
你别无选择
You don't have a choice.
这会儿塔尔正在那里计划发动袭击
Tal is down there planning an attack as we speak.
优先处理国内威胁
Domestic threats take priority.
我分身乏术
I can't be two places at once.
那就派我去
Then send me.
不可能的
That's not gonna happen.
这是你抓住塔尔的机会
This is your chance to catch Tal.
求你别再让机会溜走了
Please don't ignore it again.
我的计划是先阻止国内威胁
My plan is to stop the domestic threat here first.
然后你跟我搭飞机去古巴
Then you and I can get on a plane, fly to Cuba,
一起追捕塔尔
and go after Tal together.
我能相信你吗
Can I trust you?
当然
Of course.
我在阿林顿一个机场安排了飞机
I have a plane standing by at an airfield in Arlington.
等我阻止袭击后
Once I stop the attack,
我们三小时之内就能抵达哈瓦那
we can be in Havana in under three hours.
谢帕德
Shepherd.
昨晚你跟汉娜聊天时
Last night, when you were talking to Hannah...
你对她说了什么
what'd you say?
我跟她道别了
I said good-bye.
-快 -快走
- Move! - Let's go!
B队在后门待命
Bravo teams at the rear exit standing by.
行动
Go! Go!
安全
Clear.
南区安全 你那边有情况吗
South side is clear. Do you see anything?
目前都安全
All clear so far.
布拉格 去西区查看储藏室
Bragg, head to the west side and check the storage room.
好 收到
All right. Copy that.
情况发生了变化
The situation has evolved.
我不再需要你给我提供联调局的情报
I no longer need your help with the FBI.
-我有话要跟基顿说 -他不在这
- I need to talk to Keaton. - He's not here.
那你立刻打给他 我需要个电♥话♥
Then I need you to call him. I need a phone.
我们无权给你电♥话♥
We're not authorized to give you a phone.
你不明白 没时间了
You don't understand. There's no time.
进牢房♥去 我们会帮你联♥系♥他
Get in your cell. We'll call him for you.
谢帕德想逃跑
Shepherd's trying to escape.
-打给基顿 -别跑
- Call Keaton! - Stop!
那是陷阱
It's a trap!
塔尔知道他们要突袭制♥造♥厂
Tal knows they're raiding the plant!
-快打给基顿 -请等等
- Call Keaton! - Please, wait.
停手 停手
Stop. Stop.
用撞击装置
Use the ram.
-威尔 -凯特 什么事
- Will. - Kate, what's up?
威尔 你必须立刻带大家离开制♥造♥厂
Will, you need to get everyone out of the plant now.
-怎么回事 -谢帕德觉得那是陷阱
- What's going on? - Shepherd thinks it's a trap.
威尔 快离开那里
Will, just get out of there.
全体撤退 撤退
Everybody, fall back! Fall back!
伏下
Get down!
与敌共谋
第一季 第十三集
布拉格 布拉格
剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表