剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表
I need to see what's up there.
我想你对内梅克使用这个地方的看法是对的
You know, I think you were right about Nemec using this property.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
在他自杀之前 他跟丹尼尔聊过
Before he committed suicide, he talked to Daniel.
内梅克变节了吗
Nemec flipped?
他说了什么
What did he say?
很可惜他没说多少
Not much, unfortunately.
他说他有一些华尔街爆♥炸♥案的情报
He said he had some information about the Wall Street bombings,
但是他没说细说
but he didn't offer a lot of specifics.
但他有提到一个地方 哈瓦那
But he did say something about a place-- Havana?
他说那是塔尔美国行动的
He said it was at the center of the highest levels
最高级别中心
of Tal's U.S. operations.
你对此有了解吗
That mean anything to you?
完全不知道
No, not at all.
没事 我们会查出来的
Yeah, no worries. We'll figure it out.
我们走
Let's go.
他们去哪了
Where the hell did they go?
我有个问题
I have a question.
在内梅克做了这些事之后
After all that Nemec did,
你为什么要相信他说的任何话
why would you trust anything he said?
你永远说不清他是否在说谎
Well, you can never really tell if he's lying or not.
但我们给他提供了一个很好的交易
But we offered him a deal-- a good deal actually.
以及
And, uh...
什么
What?
他在接近尾声时候的样子
And it was something about the way that he was near the end,
满脸挫败感 就像是他知道自己的命运
defeated like he knew his fate
然后就放弃了
and he had just given up.
我相信他
I believe him.
你掌握了塔尔的什么新情报
What's the new intel you have on Tal?
能告诉我吗
Can you tell me?
不能
Nah, I can't do that.
拜托 我们在树林里
Come on, we're in the middle of the woods.
没人会听到的
Nobody will hear a thing.
我会
I will.
回答我这个问题 我们离抓住塔尔更近了吗
Answer me this, are we any closer to finding Tal?
我感觉从未如此接近过
I feel closer to Tal than I ever have before.
想想吧
Just think about it.
什么
What's that?
莱恩会有多骄傲
How proud Laine would be.
基顿知道了
基顿知道了
克鲁兹知道她身份暴露了
西弗吉尼亚州 米德兰
金赛路9874号♥
没事吧
Everything okay?
凯特·瑞安
克鲁兹知道她身份暴露了
嗯 没事
Yeah, everything's fine.
有什么问题吗
Any problems?
没 那个
No. You know, uh,
你之前在问我们掌握的关于塔尔的那个新情报
you were asking about that new intel we had on Tal.
是的
Yes?
我们在跟踪他一个同伙
We were following one of his colleagues.
以前的老搭档
Old partner from back in the day.
他多年前就销声匿迹 我们终于找到了他
He went dark years ago, and we finally tracked him down.
听上去很有希望
Sounds promising.
是的
Oh, yeah, it is.
是的 如果他能给我们有关塔尔网络的内部信息
It is if he can give us the inside view into Tal's network,
他可能会非常有价值
he could be incredibly valuable.
你觉得他会像内梅克一样做交易吗
Do you think he'll make a deal like Nemec did?
他可以走开 从头来过
He can walk away and start over.
新身份 新工作
New identity, new job.
人生的第二次机会
Second chance at life.
我不相信第二次机会
I don't believe in second chances.
你叔叔不就给了你第二次机会吗
Isn't that what your Tio gave you?
他给我的可不止这个
He gave me much more than that.
为什么我感觉你在考验我
Why do I get the feeling you're testing me?
我们在聊天而已
We're just talking.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
我什么都没听到
I didn't hear anything.
我听到了
I did.
或许你该走在我前面
Maybe you should walk ahead of me.
为什么
Why?
你带着枪
You're the one with the gun.
威尔·基顿
按兵不动
我们不能按兵不动
We can't hold off.
他有生命危险
His life is in danger.
基顿可以自己做决定
Keaton can make his own decisions.
他不会做安全决定 尤其是涉及塔尔的 你很清楚
Not safe ones and not when it comes to Tal and you know that.
这个时候 冒险是基顿
At this point, taking risks is the only way
能活命的唯一途径
Keaton's gonna get out alive.
你忘了你能见你女儿的
Have you lost sight of the fact that Keaton is
唯一原因就是基顿吗
the only reason you're able to see your daughter?
如果你还想再见到她
If you have any hope of seeing her again,
你最好祈祷他能安全回来
you better pray he comes back safe.
我知道你救走了沙蒂 尽管上头命令你不要这么做
I know you extracted Shadi, despite your orders not to.
局里要怎么处置我我都接受
I'll pay whatever consequences the Agency deems necessary.
如果重来你还会这么做 对吗
And you'd do it again, wouldn't you?
毫不犹豫
In a heartbeat.
我就知道
That's what I thought.
打开
Open it.
8小时前职业杀手
Eight hours ago contract killers
找到了沙蒂 开枪将其打死
tracked down Shadi and shot her to death.
我很遗憾 艾丽卡
I'm sorry, Erica.
警卫 我要和瑞安探员谈谈
Guard, I need to speak with Agent Ryan.
很紧急
It's urgent.
就是这吗
This is it?
还好我们没让整个团队过来
Good thing we didn't drag the whole team out here.
嗯 我们看看吧
Yeah, let's take a look.
你带我过来 就为了让她询问一个
You brought me here so she could ask about an asset
十年前被杀的一个线人
that was killed ten years ago?
不 我带你过来是因为我上司有生命危险
No, I brought you here because my boss's life is in danger
她认为你能帮忙
and she thinks that you can help.
所以听她的话
So listen to her.
在布拉格 你向我隐瞒了事情
In Prague, you withheld something from me.
我那时就感觉到了 但我现在知道是什么
I felt it then, but I know it now.
沙蒂有护照 现金 脱身计划
Shadi had a passport, cash, and an exit strategy.
她当时很安全
She was safe.
他们是怎么找到她的
How did they track her down?
沙蒂从没有穿过边境
Shadi never crossed the border.
她根本就没逃出那城市
She never even made it out of the city.
我们在你离开她的地方几个街区之外找到了她的尸体
We found her body a few blocks away from where you left her.
发生了什么
What happened?
她去见他
She went to see him.
哈米德 她监视的那个国务官员
Hamid. The State Official she was spying on.
我们认为他们在那里等她
We think they were waiting for her there
然后杀了她
and then they killed her.
这么多年来我一直在想她为什么回去
And for years I have asked myself why she went back.
我无法解释
I--I can't explain it.
我可以
I can.
或许我们该开始搜索
Guess we should start looking.
嗯 开始吧
Yeah, let's do it.
凯特 我知道你知道我的坐标
Kate, I know you know my coordinates,
但你得撤退
but you need to stand down.
我知道怎么策反克鲁兹
I know how to turn Cruz.
-谢帕德 -听我说
- Shepherd? - Listen to me.
你得告诉她她对于你来说是谁
You have to tell her who she is to you.
你之所以想
There's a bigger reason
策反她有更大的原因 你心知肚明
that you've wanted to turn her Keaton and you know it.
爆♥炸♥案后 她不单纯是你从塔尔手下救出的一个人
Since the bombing, she's not just someone that you saved from Tal,
而是能让你想起莱恩的人
but she's someone that has reminded you of Laine.
你得告诉她这个
You need to tell her that.
为什么
Why?
剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表