剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表
It's not gonna go away,
但你可以选择利用它
but you have the choice to utilize it.
你可以驾驭它 将其化为己用
You could harness it and turn it into your own power,
这样你就可以做你需要做的事
so that you can do what you need to do.
伊丽莎白 看着我
Elizabeth, look at me.
今晚你不会是独自一人
You are not gonna be alone tonight.
我会全程和你保持联♥系♥
I am gonna be in contact with you every step of the way.
听到了吗
You hear me?
我向你保证
You have my word.
好
Okay.
好 我准备好了
Okay, I'm ready.
你刚才在做什么
What the hell do you think you're doing?
做你叫我做的事
Exactly what you asked me to do.
不 我叫你进去是让她冷静下来
No, I asked you to go in there and calm her down,
而不是把你自己安插到行动中
not insert yourself into the operation.
所以你要做的是走进去
So, what you're gonna do is you're gonna go back in there
告诉她你不会参与这项行动
and you're gonna tell her that you're not a part of this.
我拒绝
I absolutely will not.
-那我去说 -那你就会失败
- Okay, then I will. - Then you'll fail.
你这么和她说 这项行动就会失败
You'll tell her that, and this operation will fail.
我向你保证
I promise you.
在我职业生涯中 我负责过上百个线人
I've run hundreds of assets in my career.
我说服过爱国者犯下叛国罪
I've convinced patriots to commit treason.
我知道如何激发人
I know what it takes to motivate someone,
至于那个女人 她需要的是我
and for that woman out there, what she needs... is me.
但你不是这个团队的一员
You're not a part of this team.
这一点我完全清楚
Oh, I'm absolutely aware of that.
你打给汉娜了吗
Have you called Hannah?
-你打给她了吗 -我打了
- Have you called her? - Yes, I have called her.
她没接电♥话♥
She didn't answer.
我帮你找到了戈登
I gave you Gordon.
两天之内 我让你更接近塔尔
I've gotten you closer to Tal in two days
而你几个月都没做到
than you've been in months.
你为什么要骗我说打给她了
Why would you lie about calling her?
我真的打给她了
Yes, I did call her.
我也跟她通过话了
And yes, I did speak with her.
她不想见你
She doesn't wanna see you.
我们现在刚到戈登家
All right, we just pulled up to Gordon's house now
找了个隐蔽位置 视线不错
in a cover position with a clear line of sight.
收到
Copy that.
监视车辆在距目标一个街区的位置
Surveillance vehicle's in position a block away.
好了 摄像头的画面传过来了
All right, camera feed's up.
是所好学校 但学费难以想象地贵
It's a great school, but you wouldn't believe the tuition.
-多少 -3万块
- What? - $30,000.
简直是天价了
I mean, it's getting ridiculous.
我知道 太贵了
Oh, I know. It's obscene.
天呐 你好 盖尔 我先走开一下
Oh, my God. Oh, oh, hi, Gayle. I'll be right back.
-好的 -好
- Sure, yeah. - Yeah, okay...
伊丽莎白 我小组的人就在你家外面
Elizabeth, my team is on location outside your house.
能听见吗
Can you hear me?
-可以 -好 好
- Yes. - All right, good, good.
如果任何时候需要帮助
Now, if you ever need any help at any time,
就发那个我们说好的信♥号♥♥
just use the signal we talked about.
好的
Okay.
能看见你的丈夫吗
Is your husband anywhere in sight?
没有
Um...no.
我没看到他
No, I don't see him.
看到谁
See who?
没谁 我刚在自言自语
No one. I was just talking to myself.
亲爱的 你在楼下干什么呢
Honey, what are you doing downstairs?
我饿了 想吃点披萨
I got hungry and wanted to get some pizza.
安德鲁 我们请了位大厨
Andrew, we have a chef here.
但所有食物都好恶心 我什么都不想吃
Yeah, but all this food is gross, and I don't eat any of it.
好吧
Okay.
你不是应该在学习吗 下来做什么
You're supposed to be studying, buddy. What'cha doing down here?
你的信♥用♥卡♥呢 妈
Where's your credit card, Mom?
在厨房♥我的钱包里
It's--it's in my purse in the kitchen.
安德鲁
Andrew?
我爱你
I love you.
好了 我要走了
Okay. I'm gonna go now.
宴会办得很好 亲爱的 你看上去美极了
Great party, honey. And you look incredible.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
-没事吧 -没事
- Everything okay? - Yeah, fine.
确定吗 你看着有点心神不宁
You sure? You seem off.
我没事 真的 只是...
No, I'm all good, really. It's just that...
只是担心宴会出什么问题
Just party stress.
你都办过无数次了 别担心
You've done it a million times. Don't worry.
先失陪了 亲爱的
Excuse me, honey.
我要去跟阿伯特部长聊下
I'm gonna go talk to Secretary Abbott.
阿伯特部长 很高兴你能来
Secretary Abbott, so glad you could come.
你还能看见你丈夫吗
Do you still see your husband?
能 他在跟商♥务♥部♥长聊天
Yes, he's talking to the commerce secretary.
我现在动手
I'm gonna do it now.
怎么了
What just happened?
丹尼尔 基顿 还在吗
Uh, Daniel? Keaton, are you there?
-听得见吗 -基顿
- Hello? - Keaton?
丹尼尔 听得见我们说话吗
Daniel, you guys copy us?
伊丽莎白 听见我说话了吗
Elizabeth, do you hear me?
视频和声音都断了
Audio and video feeds are dead.
你们的信♥号♥♥断了吗
Yeah? You guys dark?
是的 所有信♥号♥♥都被切断了
Yeah, everything just cut out.
是国会的车
Congressional vehicle.
它会携带一个移♥动♥通讯屏蔽器
It's carrying a GSM blocker.
需要立刻将它关闭
Need to shut that down right now.
基顿探员 你还在吗
Agent Keaton? Are you still there?
有人吗 有人吗
Hello? Hello?
这个东西是独♥立♥电源吗
Does this thing have its own independent power?
是的 靠车辆发电
Yeah. It runs off the vehicle.
等下 你要去哪
Hold up. Where you going?
如果戈登发现联调局在这
If Gordon finds out the FBI's here,
可能会危害到整个行动
it could jeopardize the whole operation.
我不会有事的
I got it.
基顿 监控应该有了
Hey, Keaton, you guys should be back up.
再试试
Try it again.
-视频和声音都恢复了 -好
- Video-audio feeds are back up. - All right, good.
听得见吗
Hello?
伊丽莎白 伊丽莎白 能听见我说话吗
Elizabeth. Elizabeth, can you hear me?
你那发生什么了
What happened to you?
抱歉 信♥号♥♥刚断了一会 但现在好了
Sorry, we just lost signal for a minute, but we're good now.
什么意思 信♥号♥♥断了
What do you mean, you lost the signal?
我不...
I'm--you know, I'm not--
我不确定我准备好这样做了 我...
I'm not sure I'm ready to do this. I...
艾丽卡呢 我要跟她通话
Where's Erica? I need to speak to her.
好吧 凯特 接通她
All right, Kate. Put her on.
伊丽莎白 是我 我在
Elizabeth, it's me. I'm here.
这... 这一切发生得太快了
This--this is just-- it's all happening too fast,
所有事 我觉得我们应该等等
everything, and I think we should wait.
应该下次再行动
We should do it some other time.
没有下次了 必须得在今晚解决
There isn't another time. It has to happen tonight.
然后会怎么样
And--and then what?
我会怎么样
And what-- what happens to me?
安德鲁会怎么样 他非常爱他的父亲
What happens to Andrew? He loves his father so much. I mean,
没有了父亲他该怎么办
what's he gonna do without him?
他永远也不会原谅我的
Oh, he'll-- he'll never forgive me.
你说得对
You're right.
他也许会生气
He may be angry.
甚至恨你
He may even hate you,
但你这么做是为了他因为你爱他
but you're doing this for him because you love him.
也许会需要些时间 但总有一天
It may take some time, but one day,
安德鲁会明白你这么做的原因
Andrew will understand why you did this,
他会因此爱你
剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表