剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表
Okay, just take it easy.
不 放开我
No, let me go!
-你被捕了 -放开我
- You're under arrest. - Let me go!
已捕获目标
Target acquired.
抓得漂亮 老大
Nice catch, boss.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
这里很...
It's so...
小 也很黑
Small and...dark.
-说真心话 -抱歉
- What do you really think? - Sorry.
这里...
It's just so...
好空
Empty.
是啊
Yeah.
不过 还是比我以前的牢房♥强多了
Well, it's a lot better than where I used to be.
你一整天都做些什么
What you do all day?
工作 还有回忆关于你的事
I work...and I have my memories of you.
但这里没有电视或书本 也没有音乐
But there's no TV or books or music.
有音乐 每周会放一小时音乐
There is music. There's music for one hour a week.
你现在在听什么音乐
What are you listening to?
谁的歌♥
Who is it?
-单向乐队吗 -不是
- One Direction? - No.
抱歉 你喜欢哪个歌♥手
Sorry. Who do you like?
现阶段最喜欢大门乐队
Right now, The Doors.
我像你这么大的时候 爱死吉姆·莫里森了
I loved Jim Morrison when I was your age.
他们在好莱坞露天剧场的现场演出
I must've listened to the Live at the Hollywood Bowl
我一定听过上百遍
a hundred times.
但外公不喜欢 因为他喜欢爵士乐
And Grandpa hated it because he loved Jazz.
-没错 -你跟我说过这个故事
- Yeah. - You've told me the story.
-你还有弹钢琴吗 -没弹了
- Are you still playing piano? - No.
汉娜 你放弃了吗
Hannah, you quit?
逗你的 妈妈
Just kidding, Mom.
我每周仍然上两节钢琴课
I still have lessons twice a week.
我今晚在音乐学校就有演出
I even have culmination at the music school tonight.
真希望你能去
I wish you could go.
看看你要演奏什么
Let's see what you're playing.
不过
Yeah.
我可能去不了了
It probably won't be possible.
你帮助了他们 他们难道不回报你什么吗
Don't they owe you for helping them?
有
Um, sort of,
但那不是我要的回报
but that's not really what I asked for in return.
那你要了什么
What did you ask for?
你
You.
-我能 -什么
- Can I, um... - What?
我能抱
Can I hold...
抱抱你吗
hold you?
他们允许吗
Are we allowed?
我不管了
I don't care.
你身材还是很好
You still fit.
-以后 -什么 什么
- Is this... - What? What?
以后都得这样了吗
Is this always how it's going to be?
永远都有人在边上看着
We're never alone.
不能讨论任何隐私的事情
We can't talk about anything private.
比如什么
Like what?
比如什么
Like what?
出什么事了吗
Is something wrong?
汉娜 你可以告诉我的
Hannah, you can talk to me.
我只是有些事想跟你说
There's just things I want to tell you,
-我 -谢帕德
- and I-- - Shepherd.
-我们需要你上去 -什么 还没到时间
- We need you upstairs now. - What, I still have time--
抱歉 我们需要你马上上去 紧急情况
I'm sorry. We need you upstairs now. It's urgent.
我刚刚正在做很重要的事
I was in the middle of something important.
晚五分钟又有什么关系呢
What difference would five minutes have made?
刚刚新泽西发生了炸♥弹♥袭击八人死亡
Eight people were just killed in a bomb attack in New Jersey.
塔尔是幕后主谋
Tal is behind that.
抱歉 我需要你的帮助
I'm sorry, but I need your help.
你们知道目标吗
Do you know the target?
不知道 但我们抓住了他的通讯专家
No, but we captured his communications expert.
丹尼尔正在审他
Daniel is about to question him now.
你知道塔尔是怎么招人的
You know how Tal recruits his people.
你帮我们搞定了克鲁兹
Same way you've helped us with Cruz,
现在你要帮我们搞定他
you're gonna help us with him.
东部时间 上午10点14分
不需要你自我介绍了
We can skip the introductions
因为我们已经了解你的一切了
because we already know everything about you.
我要知道所有参与炸♥弹♥袭击人员的名单
I need the names of everyone involved in the bombing.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
别 别对我撒谎
Don't. Don't lie to me.
策划此次袭击所用的通讯网络是你搭建的
You built the communications network used to plan this attack.
这不仅仅让你成为了同谋
That doesn't just make you complicit.
你还需要对此负责
It makes you responsible.
我就是个修电♥话♥线的
I repair telephone lines.
我都不知道多跳网络是什么
I know nothing of mesh network.
那埃及为什么要通缉你
Then why are you wanted in Egypt...
罪名是你搭建了阿♥拉♥伯之春中
for building the communications network
抗♥议♥者们所使用的通讯网络
used by the Arab Spring protestors?
我都说了 我们了解你的一切
Like I'm saying, we already know everything about you.
你不如为我们彼此省点时间 告诉我
Why don't you just save us all some time and tell me...
炸♥弹♥袭击者在哪里
Where can I find the bomber?
我跟你一样一无所知
Your guess is as good as mine.
他不会轻易开口的
He's not gonna be an easy break.
塔尔随时都可能发现你们抓走了他
Any second now, Tal can discover that you've captured him,
并通知他的手下
alert his operatives.
时间紧迫 基顿
Clock is ticking, Keaton.
布拉格 拜托你告诉我你有收获了
Bragg, tell me you got something.
有 炸♥弹♥使用的爆♥炸♥性材料
Yeah, the explosive materials used in the bomb
是硝酸铵和柴油
are ammonium nitrate and diesel fuel.
雷♥管♥是预设起爆的
Blasting cap was set to detonate,
外壳是天然气罐
and the casing was a propane tank
藏在背包里
hidden inside of a backpack.
来源有线索吗
Any leads on the origin?
有 炸♥弹♥专家找出了硝酸铵的来源
Yeah, the bomb techs identified the ammonium.
似乎是来自一家化肥厂
It looks like it came from a fertilizer plant
在弗吉尼亚州里士满
in Richmond, Virginia.
我和杰姬打算现在就过去
Jackie and I are gonna head down there right now.
做得好 有情况随时通知我
Good work. Keep me updated.
死了八个人 你知道这意味着什么吗
Eight people are dead. You know what that means?
八个无期徒刑
Eight back-to-back life sentences.
这就是你的结局
That's what you're looking at.
你知道吗 萨姆
You know, Sam...
我或许能帮你
Maybe I can help you.
或许我能跟检察官谈谈
Maybe I can talk to the prosecutor...
看能不能达成协议
see if we can work a deal.
就是你提供给维克多·内梅克的那种协议吗
You mean the same deal you offered Viktor Nemec?
他死在你的关押之下
He died in your custody.
对不起 赞恩探员
I'm sorry, Agent Zain,
但我想我要碰碰运气
but I think I'll take my chances.
BDR化肥
弗吉尼亚里士满
你为什么不向联调局报案
Why didn't you report the theft to the FBI?
一直以来 我们的水箱负荷全满
Our tanks registered at full-capacity the whole time.
偷走硝酸铵的人
Whoever, uh, stole the ammonium nitrate
经验丰富
was sophisticated enough
还黑了我们电脑监控系统
to hack our computer monitoring system too.
我们不得不人工测量才得知失窃量
We had to hand measure just to figure out how much was missing.
他们偷了多少量
Well, how much did they take?
将近一千磅
Close to a 1,000 pounds.
但如果有人要拿来用 他们会...
But if somebody's gonna use it, they're gonna--
-很快会出手 -为什么
- they're gonna do it soon. - Why is that?
化工厂不见了一千磅的肥料
The chemical plant is missing 1,000 pounds of fertilizer,
但是几天的爆♥炸♥案只用了100磅
but the bomb today only used about 100.
还有九百磅下落不明
That's 900 pound of explosives unaccounted for.
还有更多的炸♥弹♥流落在外
There's more bombs out there.
九百磅的硝酸铵
900 pounds of ammonium nitrate is enough to
剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表