剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表
我什么都没看到
I don't see anything.
宴会厅的主入口有个双扇门
Ballroom has one main entrance through the double doors.
听我指挥
We're going to move in on my command.
谢帕德 维瑟在宴会厅什么位置
Shepherd, where's Visser located in the ballroom right now?
谢帕德
Shepherd?
谢帕德 你收到了吗
Shepherd, do you copy?
谢帕德
Shepherd.
守在这
Stand by.
-退后不然他就死 -冷静
- Stay back or he dies. - Calm down.
艾丽卡·谢帕德
Erica Shepherd.
你来这做什么
What are you doing here?
放下枪我就告诉你
Put the gun down and I'll tell you.
不 你应该在监狱里的
No, no, you're s--you're supposed to be in prison.
联调局 他们放你出来了
FBI. They brought you out.
你在和他们合作 对吗
You're working with them, aren't you?
以前是 现在没有了
I used to work for them, but I'm not anymore.
我不是来阻止你的 戴斯蒙
I'm not here to stop you, Desmond.
我是来帮你逃跑的
I'm here to help you escape.
-为什么 -因为我要跟你一起走
- Why? - Because I'm going with you.
你想帮我脱逃
You--you want to help me get out of here?
我根本不关心帮助你
I could care less about helping you!
我想逃跑 而你是我最大的机会
I want to escape! You're my best chance to do it!
你为什么这么做
Why are you doing this?
我过去三年里像个动物一样
I spent the last three years of my life
被囚禁在牢房♥里
in a cage like an animal.
我不想再那么下去了 这是我唯一的机会
I'm not gonna do it anymore. This is my only chance.
不 我可以自己逃出去
No. I can get myself out of here.
怎么逃 你打算坐直升机逃走吗
How? Are you gonna get out with a helicopter?
你觉得联调局会让你飞出去 戴斯蒙
You think the FBI is gonna fly you out, Desmond?
我以为你没这么蠢的
I really thought you were smarter than that.
我看过这个大使♥馆♥的建筑图纸
I have seen the blueprints of this embassy.
我知道怎么逃出去
I know how to get us out of here.
如果你错了 你就得死
If you're wrong, you die.
如果我错了 我们都得死
If I'm wrong, we both die.
我们得派人♥质♥救援队进去
We need to send in HRT.
不 我想再给她点时间
No, I want to give her some more time.
万一她害死别人
What if she gets someone killed
或者试图消失呢
or tries to disappear?
谢帕德有很多机会逃跑
Shepherd's had plenty of chances to escape
她从来没跑 为什么现在跑
and she's never taken them, so why now?
什么变了
What's changed?
你知道什么变了 汉娜
Oh, you know what's changed: Hannah.
如果她逃跑 那她就肯定
If she goes through it, then she is guaranteeing
不可能再见到她女儿了
that she will never see her daughter again.
我不认为她会这么做
I don't believe she'd do that.
如果你错了呢
And if you're wrong?
如果你同意我的计划 我们就该走了
If you're with me, we should go.
不然的话 就开枪吧
Otherwise just shoot me.
当前可不存在"我们" 我为什么要相信你
There's no "We" In this scenario. Why should I trust you?
你开枪打了一个联调局探员
You shot an FBI agent.
那里还有一个
Another one right there.
他们监视着你
You are being watched.
他们会来抓你 杀了你
They're coming for you and they will kill you.
你来吗
Are you coming?
够了 威尔 别让他们跑掉
Enough, Will. Don't let this happen.
B17 已经就位
Bravo 17, holding position.
这会很难受
This'll hurt.
别开枪
Hold your fire!
-你看到他了吗 -没
- You see him? - Not yet.
快走 快走
Move! Move!
帮帮我
Help me.
快点 出去
Come on! Out!
-你们没事吧 -没事
- You guys okay? - Yeah, we're fine.
他们在哪
Where are they?
谢帕德引爆催泪瓦斯的时候
They were on that side of the room
他们在房♥间那边
when Shepherd set off the tear gas.
然后她就消失了
Then she disappeared.
基顿 谢帕德告诉了维瑟大使♥馆♥的建筑图纸
Keaton, Shepherd told Visser about the embassy blueprints.
好
All right.
有两个探员受伤 立刻派急救医疗团队进来
We've got two agents down. We need EMS in here now.
快点 他们来了
Go, go! They're coming!
快走
Move! Move!
这边
This way.
他们来了 这边走
They're here. This way.
谢帕德
Shepherd!
-怎么出去 -维修舱口
- So what's our exit? - The maintenance hatch.
应该就在上面某个地方
It should be up here somewhere.
-谢帕德 -威尔
- Shepherd! - Will!
谢帕德 谢帕德
Shepherd! Shepherd!
她跑掉了
She's gone.
-打扰下 -别看枪
- Excuse me. - Don't look at the gun.
把手伸进口袋 钥匙拿给我
Reach in your pocket and hand me the keys.
-拿去 -乖 跪下
- Take them. - Good boy, on your knees.
你干什么 我们走
What are you doing? Let's go.
-不能留目击者 -拜托别杀我
- No witnesses. - Please! Don't do this.
我叫你走
I said let's go.
这是个大错
That was a big mistake.
他会报♥警♥的
He'll call the police.
他们会知道我们开的什么车
They'll know what kind of car we're driving.
这是你的
This is yours.
行 但我们得走小路
Fine, but we need to get off the roads.
前往梅森内克
Head for Mason Neck.
那有个联♥系♥人会帮我们
I've got a contact there who will help us.
在大使♥馆♥方圆20英里内设置路障
I want road blocks set up within a 20 mile radius of the embassy.
调取区域内所有收费站
Get facial recognition setup on all the tolls
以及公共交通的面部识别
and public transportations in the area.
凯特 植入在谢帕德胸部的定位发射器
Kate, that GPS transponder implanted in Shepherd's chest.
你能追踪它的信♥号♥♥吗
Can you track that signal?
追踪不到
I am not having any luck.
不知道怎么回事
I don't know what's going on.
凯夫拉
The Kevlar.
谢帕德逃走前 她穿了一件凯夫拉防弹背心
Before Shepherd escaped, she put a Kevlar vest on.
这肯定会屏蔽信♥号♥♥
That would definitely block the signal.
她竟然这样
I can't believe she would do this!
为什么
Why?
她背叛了她的国家 她的同事 她的家人
She betrayed her country, her colleagues, her own family.
背叛我们算什么
Why would we be any different?
华盛顿警♥察♥局刚刚接到一起劫车报案
D.C. Metro just had a report of a carjacking
离大使♥馆♥一英里
a mile from the embassy.
嫌犯描述符合维瑟和谢帕德
Description matches Visser and Shepherd.
-你们俩过去 -好
- You two. - All right, we're on it.
威尔 谢帕德是训练有素的特工
Will, look, Shepherd's a trained operative.
维瑟是安保专家
Visser's a security expert.
路障 面部识别 不会有用的
Roadblocks, facial recognition. It's not gonna work.
我们得求助他人
We need to call in outside help.
谁
Like who?
美国联邦法警 当地执法部门
The US Marshals, local law enforcement.
我们一般都找他们求助
Whoever we usually enlist.
不 没必要
No, there's no need for that.
为什么 威尔 你怎么回事
Why not? Will, what is going on here?
-我不认为她会逃跑 -你说得对
- I don't think she's running. - No, you're right.
她没逃跑 她跑掉因为你放她走
She's not running; she's gone because you let her go.
我看到隧♥道♥里发生了什么
I saw what happened in the tunnel.
我知道你以为你能信任她
I know you think you can trust her,
但她是叛徒
but she's a traitor.
她背叛了我们的国家
She betrayed our country.
-万一她没有呢 -你什么意思
- And what if she didn't? - What are you saying?
在隧♥道♥里时 就在她关掉舱门之前
The tunnel, right before she closed that hatch,
她给我了一个表情
she gave me this look, like--
好像是叫我别追
like she was asking me to hold off.
剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表