剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表
and he will love you for it.
我知道你很害怕
I know you're scared,
但请记住我们之前说过的话
but please remember what we talked about.
闭上眼睛倒数5下
I need you to close your eyes and count to five.
One, two,
three,
four, five.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
嗯
Yeah.
-去吧 -好
- Now go. - Yeah.
我找到了
I found it.
拜托
Come on.
不是普通威士忌 是有21年历史的单一麦芽威士忌
It's not just whiskey. It's a 21-year-old single malt.
就像在喝冒烟的圣代冰淇凌
It's like drinking a smoky ice cream sundae.
你会大吃一惊的
You'll be astounded.
我其实更喜欢喝波旁威士忌
I'm more of a bourbon guy, actually.
你逗我吧
You're kidding me.
我要让你改变信仰 我这就去拿
I'm gonna make you a convert. I'm getting it right now.
别走开
Stay here.
吉姆 你好吗
Jim? How's everything?
有空要赶紧去切磋下高尔夫
We've gotta get on a golf course soon.
我想和你叙旧 待会儿来找你 好吗
Listen, I wanna catch up. I'll find you later, okay?
你吓到我了
Oh, you scared me.
躲在这里吗 丽茲
Hiding out in here, Liz?
有人在用走廊上的卫生间
Oh, well, someone was using the hallway bath,
所以我就来这里上厕所了
so I thought I'd use this one.
亲爱的 你还好吗 你看上去不太好
Honey, are you okay? You don't look well.
我没事
No, I'm fine.
你 你来这干什么
What did you--what did you come in here for?
我来给迈克尔拿那瓶21年的威士忌 在哪啊
I'm getting my 21 for Michael. Where is it?
好 我们该回到宴会上了
Great. Well, we should probably get back to the party.
等下
Just a second.
亲爱的 要招待客人呢
Honey, we have guests.
别走
Stay right there.
冷静
Stay calm.
冷静
Stay calm.
你刚才在翻这个吗
Were you going through this?
没
No.
这是机密情报 伊丽莎白
This is classified intelligence, Elizabeth.
你不能动的
You're not supposed to touch this.
这是跟踪器
This is a tracking device.
你放进来的吗
Did you put this here?
丹尼斯 我感觉不太舒服
Dennis, I'm-I'm not feeling very well.
这是我们的信♥号♥♥ 准备行动
That's our signal. We gotta move.
走 走
Let's go. Let's go.
你知道要是他们发现你这么做了会发生什么吗
Do you know what'll happen if they find out you've done this?
你知道他们会怎么对我吗
Do you know what they'll do to me?
谁 丹尼斯
Who, Dennis?
谁 国♥务♥院♥
Who? The State Department?
还是你买♥♥你情报的贩毒集团
Or the cartel you're selling secrets to?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我知道你干了什么 丹尼斯
I know what's going on, Dennis.
联调局告诉了我一切 你还利用我们的儿子
The FBI told me everything. You're using our son?
你跟联调局谈了
You spoke to the FBI?
你跟他们说了什么
What did you tell them?
你别过来
You stay back.
我是认真的
I mean it.
-别过来 -把枪放下
- Stay away from me. - Put the gun down.
-不不 -放下
- No. No. - Put it down.
你会伤害到人的 伊丽莎白
You're gonna hurt someone, Elizabeth.
别过来
Stay away from me.
-把枪放下 -不
- Put the gun down! - No!
联调局 大家趴下 大家趴下
FBI, everybody, get down. Everybody, get down.
趴下 全都趴下
Get down! Everybody, get down!
-我是认真的 -你要开枪打我吗
- I mean it! - You're gonna shoot me?
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth!
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
-不 -伊丽莎白 听我说
- No! - Elizabeth, listen to me.
把枪放下
I need you to put the gun down.
交给我们来处理 你不必这么做
We got it. You don't have to do this.
放下吧
Just--just put it down.
妈 妈 你在干什么
Mom, Mom. What are you doing?
-安德鲁 回楼上去 -把枪给我
- Andrew, go back upstairs. - Give me the damn gun!
丹尼斯 我的天
Dennis! Oh, my God!
布拉格 赶紧叫救护车
Bragg! Call an ambulance now!
我是杰森·布拉格探员
Yeah, this is Agent Jason Bragg.
立刻派救护车到河边街1239号♥
I need an ambulance at 1239 River Street immediately.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
伊丽莎白还在做口供
Elizabeth's still giving her statement.
儿子呢
And the son?
他和他外公外婆在一起
He's with the grandparents.
戈登怎么样了
What's happened to Gordon?
没能活下来
He didn't make it.
听着 我知道你反对这次行动
Look, I know you had objections to this whole operation,
但我们取得了胜利
but it was a win.
戈登资助塔尔袭击多年
Gordon financed Tal's attacks for years.
技术人员此时正在浏览他的硬盘
Techs are going through his hard drives right now as we speak.
以什么代价 威尔
At what cost, Will?
看看那个家遭遇了什么
Look what just happened to that family.
我们真有必要将他们置于那种境地吗
Do we really have to put them in that position?
在这种情况下 我们做出了最好的决定
We made the best decision we could given our circumstances.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
我们真的需要利用伊丽莎白
Did we really have to use Elizabeth?
我没有听到更好的选择
I didn't hear any better options.
因为你只听谢帕德
Because the only person you were listening to was Shepherd.
两周前 在她走进这里前
Two weeks ago, before she walked in this office,
你还会做出你今天做出的这个决定吗
would you have made the same decision you made today?
两周前 我们离塔尔可没有现在这么近
Two weeks ago, we weren't as close to Tal as we are today.
中情局就是这样做事的
That's how they do things at the CIA.
不是我们的行事风格 我们没那么差劲
It's not how we do things here. We're better than that.
节哀顺变
I'm so sorry for your loss.
真的
I truly am.
记住你所做的 是出于自卫
Just know that what you did, you did in self-defense.
四个联调局探员包括我自己
Four FBI agents including myself
都公开表明了这一点
have gone on record saying as much.
抱歉 我不该将你置于那个境地
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have put you in that position.
我觉得一部分的我
I think some part of me
一直知道他是什么样的人
always knew who he really was,
但我就是不想承认
but I just didn't want to admit it.
我向我是太害怕了
I think I was too scared...
-我把我儿子卷入了进来 -别这么做
- I put my son in this position-- - No, don't do that.
你这样对自己不公平
You're not being fair to yourself.
安德鲁和我还有彼此
Andrew and I have each other.
其他的 我们以后再想办法
Everything else, we'll just figure out.
-还以为你不会来了 -你感觉如何
- I didn't think you were coming. - How you feeling?
-好点了 -那就好
- Better now. - Good, good.
还是不敢相信他们走了
It still doesn't feel real that they're gone.
我知道
I know.
我会没事吗
Am I going to be okay?
当然
Of course.
怎么做
How?
你是怎么熬过来的
How did you get through it?
我没日没夜地工作
I worked, worked a lot.
嗯 这也是我需要的
Yeah, that's what I need too.
威尔 拜托
Will, please.
我想帮你找到塔尔
I wanna help you find Tal.
你明天来趟办公室吧
Why don't you come by the office tomorrow?
我们可以给你找点事做
I'm sure we can find something for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
大家好
Good day, everyone.
如果你想明白中情局的本质
If you wanna understand the heart and soul of the CIA,
看看这个
take a look.
剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表