剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表
But I think she told us everything she knows.
可自给宿舍的设计图
How could the designs for a sustainable dormitory
怎么会值得赔上七个无辜人的性命呢
be worth the lives of seven innocent people?
他们不值得
They wouldn't.
除非
Unless...
宿舍其实是中情局的黑点
the dorm was actually a CIA black site.
爱尔康和中情局有合同
Alcon was under contract with the CIA.
我打赌他们受雇
I bet you they were hired to build
在马埃斯特腊建造一间秘密拘留中心
a secret detention center at Sierra Maestra.
这说得通 所以幕后黑手是塔尔
That makes sense. That puts Tal behind it.
他就该自己扣下扳机
He should have just pulled the trigger himself.
莱恩乘坐的飞机撞到山上
And that jet that Laine was on, it crashed into the mountain.
机上无人生还 包括那些塔尔特工
Everybody on board was killed, including those Tal operatives.
我就知当中有相似之处
I knew there were similarities,
但我没想到这两次事件之间有联♥系♥
but I didn't think they were connected.
现在我们知道他们遇害的原因
Well, now we know why they were killed.
知道塔尔是幕后黑手
We know Tal was behind it.
只是要找到下手的人是谁
We just have to find the man who did it.
刚刚拿到空中交管录音
The air traffic control recording came in.
我们可以听到杀手的声音了
We have the assassin's voice.
塔台 这里是湾流4TA
Tower, this is Gulfstream Four Tango Alpha,
准备在2-1跑道起飞
ready for takeoff on runway 2-1.
你可以开...
You can turn it--
4TA准许在2-1跑道起飞
Four Tango Alpha, you're clear for takeoff, runway 2-1.
收到 准许在2-1跑道起飞
Copy. Cleared for takeoff, runway 2-1,
湾流4TA
Gulfstream Four Tango Alpha.
谢谢塔台
Thank you, tower.
怎么了
What is it?
播放一下这个
Play this one.
塔台 这里是猎鹰KPN
Tower, this is Falcon Kilo Papa Niner,
准备好在0-4跑道起飞
ready for takeoff, runway 0-4.
KPN准许在0-4跑道起飞
Kilo Papa Niner, you're clear for takeoff, runway 0-4.
准许在0-4跑道起飞
Cleared for takeoff runway 0-4,
猎鹰KPN
Falcon Kilo Papa Niner.
谢谢塔台
Thank you, tower.
这是莱恩乘坐航♥班♥的录音对吧
That's the recording from the flight that Laine was on, isn't it?
新的那段再播放一次
Play the new one again.
塔台 这里是湾流4TA
Tower, this is Gulfstream Four Tango Alpha,
准备在2-1跑道起飞
ready for takeoff on runway 2-1.
播放旧的那一段
The old one.
塔台 这里是猎鹰KPN
Tower, this is Falcon Kilo Papa Niner,
准备从0-4号♥跑道起飞
ready for takeoff, runway 0-4.
一样的语气 一样的节奏
Same tone. Same cadence.
这是同一个飞行员
Those aren't two different pilots.
昨天射杀了7个人的飞行员就是
The man that shot seven people yesterday is the same man
三年前谋杀了一整个班机的中情局特工的那人
that murdered a flight full of CIA operatives three years ago.
杀害莱恩的人还活着
Laine's killer's still alive.
这说不通啊
This makes no sense.
杀害莱恩的人当时也在坠毁的那架飞机上
Laine's killer was on the plane when it crashed.
-无人生还 -他生还了
- No one survived. - Yeah, well, he did.
他设法从那飞机上逃了下来
Somehow, someway, he got off that plane.
他肯定在爆♥炸♥前跳伞了
He had to have parachuted before impact.
这是唯一的解释
That's the only explanation.
这么久以来
All this time.
他一直都逍遥在外
All this time he's been walking around the streets.
别这样 你不可能知道的
Don't do that. There's no way you could've known.
不 我该知道的 我要目击者
No, I should've known. I want witnesses.
我要生物特征识别
I want the biometrics.
我要昨天袭击的物理描述
I want a physical description from yesterday's attack.
我要知道他是谁
I need to know who he is.
我可以给你他的名字
I can give you his name.
什么
What?
在莱恩死后
After Laine's death,
中情局自己在调查塔尔
the CIA was running their own investigation on Tal.
在他同伙的交谈之中
Her killer's name was caught on chatter
提到了杀害他的人的名字
between associates of his.
我从没提起过 因为这名字
I never mentioned it because the name alone
没有引出任何结果 而且都以为他死了
never led anywhere and he was presumed dead.
-他叫什么 -亚历山大·奇戈林
- What's his name? - Alexander Chigorin.
安娜·克鲁兹在她死前跟我说过这名字
Anna Cruz said that name to me before she died.
我问过你 你骗了我
I asked you about it. You lied to my face.
我认为安娜·克鲁兹给你这名字是为了伤害你
I believe Anna Cruz gave you that name to hurt you
让你去寻找一个死人
and to send you on a path looking for a dead man.
你不想那么做 对吗
And you didn't want to do that, now, did you?
是的 我想让你专注于塔尔
No, I wanted you to focus on Tal!
凯特 送谢帕德回牢房♥
Kate, escort Shepherd back to her holding cell.
好的
Of course.
他还活着
He's alive.
他还活着 而且在杀人
He's still alive, and he's killing people.
我很遗憾 威尔
I'm sorry, Will.
我无法想象你现在的感受
I can't imagine what you must be going through.
我得找到他
Yeah, well, I need to find him.
我们会的 我们会的
We will. We will.
你知道 我
You know, I've, uh--
我从来不喜欢和谢帕德合作
I've never liked the idea of working with Shepherd,
但这可是杀害莱恩的凶手
but this is Laine's killer we're talking about.
你确定你不想用她来帮我们找到奇戈林吗
You sure you don't want to use her to help us find Chigorin?
是的 是的
No. No.
这次不用
Not this time.
明白
Understood.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
把卡拉·门多萨带过来
Bring up Carla Mendoza.
我要和她谈话
I want to talk to her.
亚历山大·奇戈林
Alexander Chigorin--
我要知道上哪找他
I need to know where to find him.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know who you're talking about.
别骗我 我们知道他还活着
Don't lie to me. We know he's alive.
我知道你们俩从一开始就在为塔尔干事
I know you both worked for Tal from the beginning.
他在哪
Where is he?
你要回答吗
Are you gonna answer me?
你在浪费你的时间
You're wasting your time.
你阻止不了他
You can't stop him.
阻止他做什么
Stop him from what?
他在计划着别的事 对吗
He's planning something else, isn't he?
是什么 又一次袭击吗
What is it? Another attack?
他在计划什么 卡拉
What is he planning, Carla?
你有访客
You got a visitor.
让她进来
Send her in.
不是你女儿 是你前夫
It's not your daughter. It's your ex-husband.
基顿批准了
Keaton allowed that?
他威胁要叫律师
He threatened to come back with his lawyer.
你以为你能隐瞒这事多久
How long did you think you could get away with this?
-克里斯托弗 听着 -多久
- Christopher, listen-- - How long?
她是我女儿
She's my daughter.
不 她不是
No, she isn't.
她过去三年里都不是你女儿
She hasn't been your daughter for the last three years.
别这么说
Don't say that.
她说她请了一个数学私人教师
She said she was seeing a math tutor.
因为你她骗我
She lied to me because of you.
-对不起 -对不起
- I'm sorry. - Sorry?
过去一个月 汉娜一直偷偷过来
For the last month, Hannah has been sneaking out here.
她得乘坐两趟公车再走半英里才能到这儿
She has to take two buses and walk half a mile to get here.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
有时她半夜才会回家
Sometimes she doesn't come home until after dark
一个15岁的女孩晚上一个人在华府街上走
A 15-year-old girl walking alone in D.C. At night.
什么样的母亲会让自己的孩子这么做
What kind of mother would let her child do that?
我必须见她
I had to see her.
嗯
Well...
我不能允许她再过来了
I can't let that happen anymore.
克里斯托弗 别这么做
Oh, Christopher, please don't do that.
求你别因为恨我而惩罚汉娜
剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表