剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表
今天 我们会在这面神圣墙上添加两颗星星
Today, we add two more stars to this hallowed wall,
在荣誉书中添加两个名字
and two more names to our Book of Honor.
今天 我们纪念为了崇高事业牺牲的英雄
Today, we honor heroes who gave their lives for a higher cause.
我们悼念他们的牺牲
We mourn their loss.
我们承诺要继续
We make a solemn promise to continue
他们掀起的斗争
the fight they began
为了所有人的自♥由♥
for freedom for all.
我们必须坚忍♥ 我们必须警惕
We must persevere. We must be vigilant.
方能成功
We shall succeed.
5分钟
Five minutes.
你好 我是汉娜 请留言
Hi, this is Hannah. Leave me a message.
汉娜 嗨
Hannah, hi.
我是妈妈
It's your mom.
我知道你很生气
I understand that you're angry
你想要答案
and that you want answers.
你也应该得到
And you deserve them.
但我很抱歉我不能给你
But I'm sorry I can't give them to you.
很多事我都很抱歉
I'm sorry for so many things.
但我想让你知道我每分每秒
But I want you to know that I think of you,
都在想你
and I have thought of you
从前到现在从未停止
every single second of every day.
正是能再次见到你的希望让我坚持了下来
And it's the hope of seeing you again that keeps me going,
所以如果有可能你还想再见到我
so if there's a chance that you would want to see me again,
那就是我最想要的
then there's nothing in the world that I would want more.
但是 汉娜 如果见我意味着你会受伤
But, Hannah, if seeing me again would hurt you for any reason,
那就当我没问过
then just forget that I asked.
如果你不想再见到我
If what you want is to never see me again,
我会接受 我不会生气
then I'll accept that, and I won't be angry,
因为尽管你这么想
because despite what you think,
我从来都只希望你能快乐
the only thing I have ever wanted for you is to be happy.
所以
So...
不管你做出什么决定
Whatever you decide,
我对你的爱都不会少一丝一毫
I won't love you an ounce less.
就算我想我也做不到
I couldn't if I tried.
我爱你 亲爱的
I love you, sweet girl.
我全心全意爱你
I love you with my whole heart.
汉娜 嗨
Hannah, hi.
我是妈妈
It's your mom.
剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表