剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表
好吧 我对地点帮不上忙
Well, I can't help you with the target.
但我可以告诉你 如果塔尔在谋划袭击
But I can tell you that if Tal is planning an attack,
他明天就会行动
he's gonna carry it out tomorrow.
为什么
Why?
因为你是对的
Because you were right.
我在中情局做过秘密行动
I spent six years doing black ops for the CIA.
大部分都在中东和俄♥罗♥斯♥
Mostly Eastern Europe and Russia.
关于塔尔 有件事你需要知道
Look, there's something that you need to know about Tal.
大概在十年前
About ten years ago,
我的一项任务
one of my assignments
就是在第二次车♥臣♥冲突期间
was handling off-book operations
负责秘密任务
during the second Chechen conflict.
塔尔曾在俄♥罗♥斯♥情报部门工作
Tal had been in Russian intelligence,
但是最近离开了
but had recently left.
我们以为他也许有份参与
We thought he might be in play
所以我们贿赂他 让他把对外情报局
so we bribed him to sell us valuable intel
在格罗兹尼行动的宝贵情报卖♥♥给我们
about SVR operations in Grozny.
车♥臣♥共和国首府
作为回报他的合作
In return for his cooperation,
中情局对塔尔做出了一些承诺
the CIA made certain promises to Tal.
最重要的一个就是我们
The most important one
会把他和他哥哥从车♥臣♥救出来
was that we would extract him and his brothers from Chechnya
免得一发不可收拾
before everything got crazy on the ground.
一切可好
耶夫
耶夫
哥哥 你在干什么 快收拾行李
你得冷静下来
兄弟们 兄弟们 过来
听我说
一切都会没事的 明白吗
我一小时后回来
坚强点
塔尔父母英年早逝 他只剩下他两个兄弟
Tal's parents died young. His brothers were all he had.
中情局没有遵守他们的承诺对吧
CIA didn't keep their end of the bargain, did they?
是的
No.
负责人认为局里
Someone in charge decided that the agency
已经从塔尔那得到想需的一切
had gotten everything it needed from Tal.
认为他和他兄弟的伤亡是情有可原的
And that he and his brothers were justifiable casualties.
所以我们没有救他们
So we left them behind.
在塔尔等待他的联络人到来的时候
And while Tal was waiting for his contact to arrive,
我们的一次空袭炸死了他的两个兄弟
one of our airstrikes took out both of his brothers.
塔尔的兄弟死了 而他归咎于中情局
Tal's brothers were killed and Tal blamed the CIA.
在他报仇之前 他是不会收手的
He's not going to stop until he has his revenge.
这场袭击 你怎么知道会发生在明天
The attack. How do you know it's happening tomorrow?
因为明天是他兄弟的忌日
Because tomorrow is the anniversary of his brothers' deaths.
我在等奇戈林
I was expecting Chigorin.
-失望了吗 -没 当然没有
- You're disappointed? - No, no. Of course not.
只是我以为现在已经在古巴了
It's just that I thought you'd be in Cuba by now.
这里有些事太重要了
There are things here that are too important.
国会女议员
The congresswoman.
是的 她还活着
Yes, she's still alive.
有人告诉我了
I was informed.
你从未服过役
You never served in the military,
所以我不指望你明白命令的意义
so I don't expect you to understand the significance of an order.
命令一旦下达 就必须去执行 没有借口和例外
When given, it must be followed without excuse, without exception.
这就是为什么当我命令你让基顿探员
That is why when I ordered you to remove Agent Keaton
不要再插手联调局对我的调查时
from the FBI investigation into me...
我指望你能搞定这件事
I expected it to be done.
会的 已经搞定
It will be. It is.
我在特种部队服役的时候
When I served in Spetsnaz,
你知不知道不执行命令会有什么样的后果
do you know what would happen when an order was not followed?
贝尔对你的计划不重要
Bell isn't important to your plans.
她阻止不了我们
She can't do anything to stop us.
那女人毫无意义
That woman means nothing.
对我而言 她有
To me, she does.
-你没事吧 威尔 -我没事
- You okay, Will? - Yeah, I'm good.
光天化日之下袭击联调局的安全屋
An attack on an FBI safe house in broad daylight?
到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
你认为是巴克斯泄露了安全屋的位置吗
You think Backus leaked the location?
这是我唯一能想到的解释
It's the only explanation I can think of.
你对他了解多少
What did you get on him?
我在参议院情报部门的联络人发现
My contact at Senate Intel found a cluster of recent calls
巴克斯最近打了几通电♥话♥给国外加密卫星电♥话♥
going from Backus to overseas encrypted sat phones.
如果他和塔尔有联♥系♥ 他们就是这样联络的
So if he's communicating with Tal, that's how he's doing it.
丹尼尔
Daniel?
我查过巴克斯的财政状况
I did that search into Backus's finances.
结果他在开曼群岛
Turns out he has a number of offshore accounts
有很多海外账户
in the Cayman Islands.
他刚刚在美国电汇限额范围内
And he just made a series of deposits
存入了一系列的存款
right under the U.S. wire transfer limit.
他想避免被财政部盯上
I think he's trying to avoid being flagged by the Treasury.
贝尔呢 她有透露什么吗
What about Bell? Did she give you anything?
有 但你们肯定不会相信
Yeah, she did. But you guys aren't going to believe it.
她是前中情局特工
She's former CIA.
是吗
Bell is?
她10年前在车♥臣♥从事秘密行动
She worked black ops in Chechnya ten years ago.
她说巴克斯联♥系♥了她办公室
She also said that Backus reached out to her office
问她的行程安排
to check her travel schedule.
说他想安排见面
Said he wanted to set a meeting,
但我觉得他是在筹划那次酒店袭击
but I think he was planning that hotel hit.
如果我们是对的
If we're right,
塔尔手下有巴克斯这样位高权重的人
and Tal has someone as highly placed as Backus in hand,
想象下他能造成多大的伤害
imagine the damage he's done.
我们必须立刻逮捕他
We've got to arrest him now.
但我们需要铁证
Yeah, but we need hard proof.
怎么拿到
How are we gonna get that?
我们要针对巴克斯实施一次伪旗行动
We're going to run a false flag operation on Backus.
计划是向他透露
The plan is to leak information to him
贝尔今天晚些时候的会议地点
about the location of Bell's meeting later today,
以及她会走的路线
as well as the route she'll take to get there.
如果巴克斯在和坏人勾结 他就会把信息交给塔尔
If Backus is dirty, he'll pass the information to Tal
塔尔会企图发动袭击
and Tal will attempt an attack.
他一旦发动 我们就有所需的证据了
When he does, we'll have the proof that we need,
我们可以以密谋反美罪逮捕他
and we can arrest him for conspiracy against the United States.
贝尔呢 你把她当诱饵吗
And what about Bell? You're using her as bait?
不 这太冒险了
No, it's too risky.
我们会找个替身
We'll have a decoy in her place.
如果你想这么做
For that to work,
我们得把巴克斯的事告诉贝尔
we're going to have to tell Bell about Backus.
-我知道 -我们能相信她吗
- I know. - Can we trust her with that?
我们别无选择
We don't have a choice.
只有一个问题
There's just one problem.
怎么了
What's that?
如果任何为塔尔工作的人发现你们的计划
If anyone working for Tal finds up what you're up to,
巴克斯就会知道
Backus will know
你也会失去抓住他的唯一机会
and you will lose your only chance to catch him.
这正是我们需要小心的原因
Which is exactly why we need to be careful.
没错 就像你们在安全屋一样
Right. Like you were at the safe house.
所以你不想用替身吗
So you don't want to use a decoy?
是的
No.
我绝不会蓄意
There's no way I'm going to knowingly
把你置于那种危险之中
put you in that type of danger.
那是辆装甲车 基顿探员
It's an armored car, Agent Keaton.
听着 塔尔到处都有眼线
Look, Tal has eyes everywhere.
没有人比你更了解这一点
No one knows that better than you.
所以如果你想确保埋伏成功
So if you want to guarantee this works,
你不得不做这种冒险
you're going to have to take risks.
-你为什么这么做 -这是我的工作
- Why are you doing this? - It's my job...
保护美国及其公民
to protect America and its citizens.
我对待我的工作很认真
I take my job seriously.
好吧 到时候你可以在车里
Okay, you'll be in the vehicle.
我们30分钟后出发
We leave in 30 minutes.
你为什么这么做 谢帕德
And why are you doing this, Shepherd?
之前你可是对你的答案很坚定
You seemed pretty sure of your answer earlier today.
我坚持我的答案
剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表