剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表
就是要这样 不是吗
Well, that's the point, right?
你现在只想到疼 就无暇担心驾驶考试了
You're thinking about the pain and not about the driver's test.
有道理
I guess.
你得把情绪和要做的事分开
You have to separate your emotions from what you have to do,
否则会被情绪影响而坏事儿
or your emotions will sabotage you.
这是你在中情局学到的吗
Did you learn that in the CIA?
你一定会考试顺利
You're gonna do really well.
等你拿到驾照后
And when you get your license,
-切记要谨慎驾驶 -我保证
- you're gonna be a very careful driver. - I promise.
系好安全带 千万别边开车边发短♥信♥
Wear your seat belt. No texting, never.
这些爸爸都跟我说过了
Dad already talked to me about it.
那就好
Good.
他还好吗
How is he?
还行吧
He's okay.
-不过我有时觉得很内疚 -为什么
- I feel bad sometimes, though. - Why?
因为我每次来看你
Just, you know, for not telling the truth
都骗他我是去了别的地方
about where I am when I come see you.
等我拿到驾照 就能更常来看你
When I get my license, I can visit you more often.
我很希望这样
I would love that.
如果我能载你去别的地方
If I could drive you someplace,
你会想去哪儿
where would you want to go?
我不...
I don't--
海滩 树林
The beach, the woods?
哪里都好
Um... anywhere...
只要是跟你一起去
as long as I was with you.
也许有一天我能载你离开这里
Maybe one day I could drive you out of here.
帮你逃走
Help you escape.
我可以当你的跑路司机
I could be your getaway driver.
我真心觉得我的跑路司机
I really think that my getaway driver's
得擅长平行停车
gonna have to be a confident parallel parker.
我们团队调查了爱尔康国际
My team looked into Alcon International.
得知他们是私人防卫公♥司♥
We know that they're a private defense contractor.
并且专门承接安保和通讯项目
We also know that they specialize in security and communications.
但我们不知道的是
But what we don't know
他们为中情局做什么工作
is what work they're doing for the CIA.
这我不能回答
I can't answer that.
出了七条人命 你还给我来这套吗
Seven people are dead, and that's the game you're gonna play?
不是我想瞒着你 基顿探员
Look, it's not my choice to leave you in the dark, Agent Keaton.
那告诉我是谁 我去找他们谈
Then whose is it? And I'll go talk to them.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
好 好的
Yeah, all right.
好的 再见
All right, bye.
-卡布雷拉说什么了吗 -没有
- Cabrera give you anything? - Negative.
我还以为911之后中情局和联调局开始合作了呢
I thought the CIA and the FBI were playing nice after 9/11.
可不是吗
Yeah, tell me about it.
卡布雷拉去现场是为了保护机密情报
Cabrera was on site to protect classified intel,
这不禁让我想到 那些高管被杀
which makes me think that those executives were killed
是不是因为他们带上飞机的某件东西
because of something they had with them on that plane.
我去联♥系♥飞机起飞的机场
Let me call the departure airport and see if
看看他们有没有机上物品清单
they have a log of everything that was on board.
威尔
Will.
我好像有发现
I think I have something.
汤姆·汉弗莱 阿尔伯特·迪亚兹
Tom Humphrey, Alberto Diaz--
他们俩是今早爱尔康航♥班♥原本安排的飞行员
they were the scheduled pilots for the Alcon flight this morning.
-那他们现在在哪 -死了
- Where are they now? - Dead.
当地警方发现他们俩被枪杀了
Local PD found them both shot.
他们俩的飞行证件也都被偷了
And both men's flight credentials were stolen.
另有人驾驶了飞机
Somebody else was flying that plane.
无论是谁 他们肯定设法离开了机场
Whoever it was had to have left that airport somehow.
整理一份过去24小时内
Get a list of every vehicle that entered and exited
进出机场的所有车辆清单
that property in the last 24 hours.
看看凯特能不能从周边区域
And see if Kate can get any type of security-camera footage
找到监控录像
from the surrounding area.
空管局回复你了吗
Did you hear back from the FAA?
还没有 但下班之前应该能拿到
Not yet, but we should have the voice of the actual pilots
原本两位飞行员的音频录音
on tape by the end of the day.
随时向我报告动态
Keep me posted.
训练有素的杀手
Highly organized execution
伪装成飞行员实施的计划严密的谋杀
carried out by trained assassins posing as pilots?
你见过这样的事吗
You ever seen anything like this before?
见过 一次
Yeah. Once.
基顿
Keaton.
什么事 杰姬
What's up, Jacquie?
航♥班♥的最终人员名单上有两位飞行员
The plane's final flight manifest lists two pilots,
一位乘务员 还有六位乘客
a flight attendant, and six passengers.
但原始的人员名单上有七位乘客
But the original manifest lists seven passengers.
是在最后时刻改动的
It was changed at the last minute.
原本还有另一个人要乘坐那架飞机
Someone else was supposed to be on that plane.
她的名字叫凯西?洪
Her name is Kathy Hong.
她以前是麻省理工的工程教授
She's a former engineering professor at MIT
现在为政♥府♥承包商做咨♥询♥
who now does consulting work for government contractors.
她现在在为爱尔康国际工作
She's currently working with Alcon International.
她为他们做什么工作
What work does she do for them?
爱尔康和中情局都不愿意告诉我们
Well, neither Alcon nor the CIA would tell us.
我们只知道洪专攻
What we know is that Hong specializes
大型自给系统
in large-format self-sustaining systems.
只依靠可再生能源供能的大型楼宇和建筑群
Huge buildings and complexes that run solely on renewable energy.
-她现在在哪儿 -不知道
- Where is she now? - We don't know.
我觉得她跑路了
I think that she's on the run.
在过去24小时内
In the last 24 hours,
她清空了所有个人银行账户
she cleared out all of her personal bank accounts.
她先是错过了航♥班♥ 现在又变现了所有资产
So she skips a flight and now she's liquidating her assets?
要么她参与了谋杀
She's either involved in the murder,
要么她知道杀害她同事的人
or she knows that whoever killed her colleagues
正在追杀她
is coming after her next.
我希望立刻找到她
I want her found now.
好
Okay.
我去追查洪 我希望你跟我一起
I go after Hong, I want you with me.
为什么
Why?
她是中情局的承包商
She's a contractor with the CIA.
如果我直接去逮捕她
I go and arrest her,
卡布雷拉会在我给她打开手铐前
Cabrera's gonna have his agency's lawyers in my office
就让中情局的律师们来找我
before I get the cuffs off of her.
我想知道爱尔康在为中情局做什么
I want to know what Alcon is doing for the CIA.
我想知道为什么
I want to know why
那架飞机上的七个人被枪杀了
those seven people were shot and killed on that plane,
我想找出幕后凶手
and I want to find the men who did it.
我找到她了
I found her.
我们的追踪软件跟踪到凯西·洪的手♥机♥
Our tracking software places Kathy Hong's cell phone
仙童埃及古董
在曼哈顿西24街6♥4♥5号♥
at 6♥4♥5 West 24th Street in Manhattan.
好像是一个艺术拍卖♥♥中心的地址
It looks like the address for an art auction house.
很奇怪 在六位同事被谋杀之后
Odd choice to come to an art auction
却去参加一场艺术拍卖♥♥
after six of your coworkers have been murdered.
你觉得她是要在那里见什么人
You think she's meeting someone here?
要么是这样 要么她要拍卖♥♥资产
Well, it's either that, or she's selling off assets.
洪昨天关闭了她的所有银行账户
Hong closed all her bank accounts yesterday.
我差点没认出你来
I almost didn't recognize you.
就是要这个效果
That's kind of the point.
好了 我们进去之后
All right, when we get inside,
不要只专注于找到洪
don't just focus on finding Hong.
观察一下室内环境 观察参与拍卖♥♥的人
Take in the room. Take in the patrons.
这对我们来说是陌生的环境 只能靠我们自己
This is a new environment for us. We're on our own.
布拉格 你去看住出口
Bragg, why don't you case the exits,
保证她不会逃跑
make sure she doesn't try to flee?
好 没问题
Yeah, you got it.
会有问题吗
Is there gonna be a problem here?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我们是一伙的 对吧
But we're in it together, right?
这件独一无二的作品
We will start the bidding
起价为22250美元
剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表