剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表
顺便一提 那些鞋子今天可不会自己整理好
By the way, those shoes aren't gonna put themselves up today.
你知道吗 我会把它们整理好的
You know what? I'm going to put them away--
明天
Tomorrow.
是的 你每天都这么说
Yes, you say that every single day.
每天我都是真心的
And every day I mean it.
再说了 这能给你留个念想
Besides, it'll give you something to remember me by.
好了 我可不是这么想的
All right, well, it's not exactly what I had in mind,
但还是接受了
but I'll take it.
三天后见
I'll see you in three days.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
减刑 探视权
Reduced sentences, visitation benefits,
豁免某些罪名
immunity from certain charges.
我们想帮你 维克多
We want to help you, Viktor,
但你也得给我们提供点什么
but you've got to give us something in return.
探视
Visitation.
行
Yeah.
为什么 你有想见的人吗
Yeah, why? Is there someone you want to see?
你想见谁 维克多
Who do you wanna see, Victor?
告诉我 我能帮你找到他们
Just tell me. I can help you get back to them.
昨天上午两人被无情枪杀
Two people were shot in cold blood yesterday morning.
我们认为是这些人干的 安娜
We believe that these men are responsible for it, Anna.
我要找到他们 我要在他们再次行凶之前
I need to find them and I need to find them
找到他们
before they do this again.
你对这个人有印象吗
So, this man look familiar to you?
没有
No.
他呢 见过吗
What about him? You recognize him?
我没
I don't think...
-没见过 -没有吗 那他呢
- No. - No? What about him?
没见过
No.
抱歉 我也希望能帮上忙
I'm sorry. I wish I could help.
不 不 你帮上忙了 只是
No, no. You--you are helping, it's, uh...
丹尼尔
Hey, Daniel.
内梅克那边怎么样了
Where are you with Nemec?
-快了 -他招了什么没
- Closer. - He give you anything?
还没 但他会的 相信我
Not yet but he will, trust me.
我是基顿
This is Keaton.
好的 我这就下去
Okay. I'll be right down.
小姐 请进入金属探测器
Miss, step in the metal detector.
这边走
Walk through this way.
-汉娜 -你好
- Hannah? - Hi.
我是威尔·基顿 很高兴认识你
I'm Will Keaton. Pleasure to meet you.
你跟她有十五分钟时间
So you're going to have 15 minutes with her.
仅此而已
That's it
不能有任何身体接触 明白吗
and no physical contact of any kind is allowed. Understand?
明白
Yeah.
任何时候觉得有危险
If at any time you feel unsafe,
你要求离开就是
all you have to do is just ask to leave.
我会马上出现让你出去
I'll be right in there immediately and get you out.
也就是说你会旁听
Does that mean you'll be listening?
必须这样
I have to.
-好吗 -嗯
- Okay? - Yeah.
这边请
All right, this way, please.
嗨 妈
Hi, Mom.
你想坐吗
Do you want to sit?
-可以吗 -当然
- Am I allowed to? - Yes, of course.
你都长这么大了
You're so big.
你真漂亮 我是说真的
You're so beautiful. That--that's what I meant.
你真漂亮
You're so beautiful.
你变了很多
You're so different.
我想你
I miss you.
我每天都在想你
I miss you every day.
在监狱里是什么感觉
Well, what's it like in prison?
还记得那次
Do you remember that time
-我们去弗吉尼亚湖野营吗 -记得
- we went camping at the Virginia Lakes? - Yeah.
白天非常热
It was so hot during the day,
到了晚上却冻死人
and then at night we would freeze our tails off.
我们为了保暖不得不在车里睡觉
We had to sleep in the car to stay warm.
没错 我都忘了这段了
Yeah, that's right. I forgot about that.
在监狱里就是那种感觉
That's what it was like.
有时候 汉娜 晚上实在太冷了
Sometimes, Hannah, it was so cold that they would...
他们会给你多发一双袜子
slip you an extra pair of socks.
穿在脚上或是戴在手上
You know, for your feet or your hands,
但我只想要顶帽子
but all I wanted in the world was a hat.
往往是那些不起眼的东西最让你怀念
It's amazing how much you miss the little things.
前两天你为什么到我学校去了
Why were you at my school two days ago?
-去看你 -新闻说你越狱了
- To see you. - The news said you escaped.
他们有罚你吗
Did you get in trouble?
有 被打了几下手腕
Yes. I got my wrists slapped a little bit, yes.
你回家了吗
Are you back home?
没有 不算回了
Uh, no. Not exactly.
-我是说华盛顿 -是的
- I meant in Washington. - Yes.
-不走了吗 -暂时不走
- For good? - For now.
老爸说他认为你在和联调局的人合作
Dad said he thinks you're cooperating with the FBI.
高中怎么样
What's high school like?
不敢相信女儿上高二了
I can't believe I have a sophomore.
还好 比高一好多了
It's okay, better than being a freshman.
肯定的
I bet.
而且我很快就能拿牌照了
And I get my license soon.
驾照吗
Your driver's license?
汉娜
Hannah...
我不知道我是不是该感到高兴
I don't know how I feel about that.
爸爸经常让我开车
Uh, Dad lets me drive all the time.
什么
What?
我有许可证 妈 我15岁了
Well, I have my permit, Mom. I'm 15.
我知道你多大
I know how old you are.
所以你是在和他们合作 还是什么
So are you cooperating or-- or whatever it's called.
我不想聊这个话题
I don't want to talk about that.
为什么
But why not?
因为我想听你说
Because I want to listen to you.
我想听你说你所有的事
I want to hear everything about you.
我听说你和你♥爸♥搬家了
I was told that you and your dad moved, so...
你喜欢你的新家吗
You like your new house?
汉娜 跟我说说吧 我们的时间不多了
Hannah, please talk to me. We don't have a lot of time.
你为什么要这么做
Why did you do it?
我要知道 妈
I need to know, Mom.
妈 告诉我
Mom, tell me.
我不能说
I can't.
我们并不想搬家
We didn't want to move.
而是不得不搬
We had to.
那肯定很不好过
Well, that must've been very hard.
我很遗憾
I'm very sorry for you.
但你不告诉我原因
But you won't tell me why.
我想离开
I want to leave.
汉娜
Hannah.
-我现在就想离开 -别走 汉娜 汉娜
- I want to leave now. - No, Hannah. Hannah!
汉娜 等等
Hannah, wait!
威尔
Hey, Will.
你找我吗
You were looking for me?
是的 我们有所发现
Yeah, yeah. I think we got something.
我们一直在反复查看梅里曼的档案
So we've been going over the Merriman files
我想我们发现了他在调查塔尔过程中
and I think we identified the codename he's been using
所使用的代号♥
for his Tal investigation.
-黑熊 -你知道是什么意思吗
- Black Bear. - That mean anything to you?
梅里曼有分配代号♥的习惯
Merriman had a habit of assigning codenames
但他并不会给这些调查起代号♥
but he didn't give these names to investigations;
而是给线人 目标和有用之人
he gave them to sources, targets, and assets.
黑熊不是案件资料
Black Bear isn't a case file,
而是一个姓名首字母为BB的人
it's a person with the initials B.B.
不管是谁 那个人也许掌握着梅里曼的情报
Well, whoever it is could have Merriman's intelligence.
剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表