剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表
中情局副局长
Deputy director of the CIA.
给我提供情报 保护我不受你国家的危害
Feed me intelligence. Protect me from your country.
作为回报 我会让你免于牢狱之灾
In return, I will save you from that cage.
你女儿也会永远安全
And your daughter will be safe forever.
现在别回答
Don't answer now.
我知道你现在说的任何话
I know anything you'll say will merely be in service
都只会是为了救你女儿 不
of saving your daughter. No.
我要你考虑
I want you to think...
你的回答
about your response.
我要你感受监禁的套索
I want you to feel the noose of incarceration
勒紧你的脖子
tightening around your neck.
然后 在那个时候你再回答我
Then and only then do I want your answer.
你恨我
You hate me.
但随着时间推移 你会像很多之前的人一样明白
But in time, you'll see-just as many before you have--
仇恨之外就是救赎
that beyond hatred lies salvation.
你女儿在楼上她房♥间里 毫发未损
Your daughter is upstairs in her room unharmed.
她对此一无所知
She knows nothing about this.
她单纯以为自己是因为逃学被抓
She simply believes she was caught skipping school.
她知道的越少 越好
The less she knows, the better,
以防万一你的答复是我想听到的那个
in case your decision is one that pleases me.
再见 艾丽卡
Good-bye, Erica.
汉娜
Hannah?
我以为 我以为你出了什么事
I thought--I thought something had happened to you.
对不起 妈妈
I'm so sorry, Mom.
我只想在公园见迪伦 我没有思考
I just wanted to meet Dylan at the park and I wasn't thinking.
-抱歉 -没事
- I'm so sorry. - It's okay.
没事 你安全了
It's okay. You're safe.
发生了什么
What happened?
我上车的时候划伤了
I cut myself getting in the car.
没看上去那么严重
It's not as bad as it looks.
-你还好吗 -我没事
- Are you okay? - I'm fine.
你确定吗 他们伤害了你吗
Are you sure? Did they hurt you?
没有 妈 他们是警♥察♥
No. Mom, it was the police.
他们在公园看到我 问我为什么不在学校
They saw me at the park and asked why I wasn't at school.
我不知道该说什么 于是他们就带我回家了
I didn't know what to tell them so they brought me back home.
你生气了吗
Are you mad?
没有 没有
No. No.
我得给学校打电♥话♥
I need to call the school
让他们知道你没事
and let them know that you're okay.
-等我一下 -好
- Give me one second? - Okay.
你好 我是莱恩·海夫伦
Hi, you've reached Laine Heffron.
有事留言 我会回你电♥话♥
Leave a message and I'll call you back.
华盛顿特区
联调局总部
-丹尼尔 -什么事 威尔
- Daniel. - What's up, Will?
你有跟进司法部的安德森案子吗
Did you follow up with the DOJ on that Anderson case?
反恐部门在问
Counter Terrorism's asking.
嗯 我今早跟他们谈过了
Yeah, I spoke to them this morning.
他们准备以间谍罪起诉
They're, uh, ready to press ahead with espionage charges.
不是谋杀罪
But not homicide?
不是 他们觉得我们无法立案
No, no. They don't think we have it yet.
他们想等鉴证科的结果
They wanna wait for forensics.
联♥系♥实验室
Talk to the lab.
-看看为什么还没好 -好的
- Find out what the hold up is. - You got it.
-周六确定要来吧 -我们很期待
- And you still good for Saturday? - We're looking forward to it.
基顿少校
Major Keaton.
梅耶尔局长 你来这做什么
Director Mayer. What are you doing down here?
我们找你有事
We need to talk to you.
一切可好
Everything okay?
能去你办公室谈吗
Can we speak in your office?
什么事
So what's going on?
出了一场事故
There's been an incident.
大约一小时前 我们收到消息一架
About an hour ago we received word that a private jet
我们特许的私人飞机失踪了
that we chartered went missing.
国外有关部门确认飞机坠毁
Foreign authorities have confirmed the jet went down.
机上所有人员全部遇难
Everyone aboard was killed.
你什么意思
So, uh--so--so what are you saying?
-我很遗憾 威尔 -不
- I'm sorry, Will. - No.
莱恩也在那趟航♥班♥上
Laine was on that flight.
不
No.
不
No.
我们对此深表遗憾
We're so very sorry for your loss.
有什么我们能做的吗 我们
Is there anything we can do? We--
不不
No, no, no.
两周后
你昨晚在这睡的吗
You sleep here last night?
昨晚没有
Not last night, no.
-威尔 你得 -什么 丹尼尔
- You know, Will, you have to-- - What, Daniel?
我得做什么
What? What do I have to do?
吃饭 睡觉 照顾好自己
Eat, sleep, take better care of myself?
拜托 告诉我我该做什么
I mean, please, tell me what I have to do.
天知道其他人怎么样
God knows everybody else has been.
因为他们关心你
'Cause they care about you.
我唯一的关心的就是抓住杀死莱恩的凶手
Well, all I care about is catching the person that killed Laine.
我得走了
Gotta go.
你去哪
Where you headed?
兰利
Langley.
中情局副局长要跟我介绍
Deputy Director of the CIA is briefing me
这次袭击的情况
on their end of the attacks.
很好
Good.
我跟你一起去
I'm coming with you.
基顿探员 我是安东尼·卡布雷拉
Agent Keaton. I'm Anthony Cabrera.
-这是赞恩探员 -幸会
- This is Agent Zain. - Pleasure.
我是莱恩同事 我很遗憾
I worked with Laine. I'm sorry.
我们在里面
We're in here.
谢谢你过来 基顿探员
Thank you so much for coming, Agent Keaton.
我知道我们两个机构在过去
I know our two agencies haven't always worked well
合作得并不愉快 但四个我们的人死了
together in the past, but four of our people are dead.
我们想尽一切努力
And we're willing to do anything in our power
将凶手绳之以法
to find those responsible.
告诉我们你们所知道的
Tell us what you know.
这些分开的袭击绝对有相互配合
The separate attacks were definitely coordinated.
三次袭击均发生在上一次结束后半小时内
All three happened within 30 minutes of one another.
有任何迹象显示塔尔的特工
Any indication that Tal's operatives
有互相交流吗
were in communication with each other?
暂时没有 但我们还在
Not at this moment, no, but we're still
等国安局的信♥号♥♥情报
waiting on signals intelligence from the NSA.
塔尔是怎么找到他们的
How did Tal find them?
事实是我们也不知道
Truth is, we don't know.
但我们有一个理论
But we have a theory.
当我们的特工出国后 国外情报部门
It's not uncommon for foreign intelligence agencies
往往会监视他们
to monitor our operatives when they're abroad.
-我们部门也一样 -没错
- Our bureau does the same thing here in the States. - Exactly.
我们认为塔尔可能利用了这些部门
We think that Tal may have exploited these agencies
来定位我们的人
in an effort to locate our people.
他应该就是这样找到他们
We think that's how he found them
并快速将他们干掉的
and how he was able to take them out so quickly.
你告诉了我们地点和方式
Okay, so you've told us where and you've told us how,
但你还没告诉我们为什么这四个特工
but you still haven't told us why these four operatives
被米克海尔·塔尔盯上
were targeted by Mikhail Tal.
报复
Retaliation.
这四个特工在2015年参与阻止了
These four operatives were part of a team that in 2015
20架客机在美国境内爆♥炸♥
stopped the bombing of 20 passenger planes that were US-bound.
他们拯救了上千人
They saved thousands of people.
他就因为这个杀了他们
And he killed them because of that?
是的
Yes.
有谁知道这个团队
Who knew about this team?
几个分♥析♥师 系统技术员
Uh, a handful of analysts, systems technicians,
高级运维管♥理♥员♥
and, uh, senior operations managers.
我们要在今天之内
We're gonna need a complete list of
拿到完整名单
all those names by the end of the day.
卡布雷拉会提供你们
剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表