剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表
她可能是暴风雨中的避难所
She could be a shelter in the storm.
把她带来审问 看她知道些什么
So let's bring her in, see what she knows.
我们应该监视她
I say we put her under surveillance.
如果她在帮助阿克索伊 他可能会去找她
If she's helping Aksoy, he might come to her
或许她能带我们找到他
or she could lead us right to him.
佩蒂格鲁说得对
Pettigrew's right.
立刻派一个小队去监视德米尔的妹妹
Let's get a team on Demir's sister right away.
我想知道关于这个斯拉·德米尔的所有事情
And I wanna know everything there is to know about this Sila Demir.
她的社交媒体资料 车辆登记信息
Her social media profile, vehicle registration,
财务记录 出行记录 所有信息
financial records, travel history, everything.
好了 时间不等人 开始行动
All right, clock's ticking, people. Let's move.
我要跟你谈谈
I need to speak with you.
怎么了
What's up?
莱恩的父亲联♥系♥我了
Laine's father reached out to me.
-他想干什么 -他留了一条消息
- What does he want? - He left a message.
我还没有回他电♥话♥
I haven't called him back yet.
你觉得他知道我在和谢帕德合作吗
Do you think he knows I've been working with Shepherd?
为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
因为他也给威尔打电♥话♥了
Because he's calling Will, too.
我在会议室看到他的手♥机♥了
I saw his phone in the briefing room.
我不能对他置之不理 丹尼尔
I can't not talk to him, Daniel.
莱恩就像是我的姐妹
Laine was like a sister to me.
打给他
Call him.
如果他问起谢帕德呢
And what if he asks about Shepherd?
告诉他真♥相♥
Tell him the truth.
是威尔选择了和谢帕德合作 不是你
Will chose to work with Shepherd, not you.
这不该是你的秘密
It's not your secret to keep.
基顿探员
Agent Keaton.
安娜 你好吗 还适应吗
Anna, how are you? Settling in okay?
-挺好的 谢谢 -那就好
- Yes, thank you. - Good.
我知道我给你压力了
I know I pressured you a little into
让我参与调查
bringing me on to the investigation,
但我真的很感激
but I really appreciate it.
追捕塔尔 我需要我能找到的最优秀的人员
Well, I needed the best people I can find hunting Tal,
你是其中之一 查得怎么样了 有线索吗
and you're one of them. So, how are things going? Any leads?
我仔细查阅了
Uh, I went through the financial records
你叫我查的财务记录
you asked me to take a look at.
还要花点时间
It's gonna take some time,
但里面有一些有价值的材料
but there's some promising material there.
很好 有情况通知我
All right, good. Well, keep me posted.
我们会找到塔尔的 我知道
We're going to find Tal. I know it.
我也是
Me too.
威尔 你的领带
Oh, Will. Your tie.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
安娜·克鲁兹怎么会在这
What's Anna Cruz doing here?
从中情局借用过来的
She's on loan from the CIA.
基顿带她来帮忙调查
Keaton brought her over to help with the investigation
塔尔的财务情况
into Tal's finances.
她经历了很多
She's been through a lot.
这是基顿帮她的方式
This is Keaton's way of helping her out.
不知道她是不是也在帮他
I wonder if she's helping him, too.
请你把她送回拘留牢房♥
Could you please escort her back to holding?
你要去哪
Hey, where you headed?
到州政♥府♥去拿斯拉·德米尔的出行记录
Over to State to get Sila Demir's travel records.
你找车管局的人谈过了没
You talk to anyone at the DMV yet?
已经通过两次电♥话♥了
Called twice already.
我还在等对方回复
I'm still waiting to hear back from my contact.
收到消息告诉我
All right, let me know when you do.
-布拉格 -什么事
- Hey, Bragg. - Yeah.
以后我们会经常跟谢帕德合作吗
Working with Shepherd, is this gonna be a regular thing?
看起来是的
Starting to look that way.
我知道丹尼尔和凯特对此都有意见
I mean, I know Daniel and Kate aren't happy about it.
你不介意吗
And you are?
介意 但如果能抓到阿克索伊
No. But I'll put up with almost anything
我几乎什么都能忍♥受
if it means catching Aksoy.
毕竟我也同意跟你合作了 不是吗
I mean, I agreed to work with you and everything, right?
我是佩蒂格鲁探员 总算打来了
This is Agent Pettigrew. It's about time.
什么事 佩蒂格鲁
What's up, Pettigrew?
斯拉·德米尔有一辆90年的金色丰田卡罗拉
Sila Demir owns a gold 1990 Toyota Corolla
-车牌号♥A5N4QPE -所以呢
- License plate A5N4QPE. - So...
十分钟前 监视小队
So ten minutes ago, the surveillance team
看见德米尔上了当地的公车
saw Demir board the LocalLink bus line.
-没开车 -没开车
- No car. - No car.
我跟监视她公♥寓♥的探员也联♥系♥过了
I checked with the agents covering her apartment, too.
车也不在那里
It's not there, either.
我觉得她把车给阿克索伊了
I'm thinking she gave it to Aksoy.
叫所有人跟进此事 立刻找到那辆车
Get everybody on this. I want that car found now.
你不能停在这 哥们
You can't park there, dude.
我不知道 抱歉
Uh, I didn't know, man. Sorry.
通常开进来的车
They normally give you a placard
他们都会给一张放行卡的
when you drive into the facility.
对对对
Ah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
不知道塞哪了
It's in here somewhere.
我得上报
Gotta call this into dispatch.
好的
Okay.
没问题
Not a problem.
托马斯·海夫伦 来电
汉娜
Hannah.
-你好 基顿探员 -你找我
- Hi, Agent Keaton. - You wanted to see me?
我想见我妈妈
I was hoping I could see my mom.
汉娜 你不能随便来这里 想见她就见她
Hannah, you can't just show up here like that and expect to see her.
为什么不行
Why not?
因为有规矩
Because there are rules.
什么规矩
What are they?
首先 你要提前通知我
For starters, I need advance notice.
好
Okay.
只是我妈给我留了条信息
It's just, my mom left a message for me
我猜是你让她用手♥机♥的
and I figured you were the one who let her use a phone.
对吗
Were you?
没错
Yes.
你在跟她合作 对不对
You're working with her, aren't you?
汉娜 听着 我想你不...
Hannah, listen, I don't think--
我不会告诉别人的 我保证
I won't tell anyone. I promise.
我只是想见她
I just want to see her.
又见到你了 真好
It's so good to see you again.
我之前不知道还会不会再见到你
I didn't know if I would.
你收到我的语♥音♥留言了吗
Did you get my voicemail?
真的吗
You did?
反复听了很多遍
Sort of listened to it a lot.
-真的 -有十遍吧
- You did? - Like, ten times.
你说的那些话都是真心的吗
Did you mean all those things you said?
每个字都是
Every single word.
谢谢你过来 汉娜
Thank you for coming, Hannah.
天啊 汉娜
Oh, God, Hannah...
我有好多问题
I have so many questions.
-你想知道什么 -一切
- What do you wanna know? - Everything.
我想知道我不在的时候都发生了什么
I wanna know everything that happened while I was gone.
我觉得我们时间不太够
I don't think we have that much time.
也许我们能找到时间
Well, maybe we'll find it.
我应该会在这儿待一阵
I might be here for a while.
-是吗 -是的 希望可以
- Yeah? - Yeah, I hope so.
你说学校挺顺利的
You said that school's going well.
成绩好吗
You getting good grades?
还行 上个学期得了4个A和2个B
Yeah, four A's and two B's last semester.
不 我现在学法语了
No, I'm taking French now.
排球呢 你加入了社团吗
What about volleyball? You playing club now?
没有
No.
为什么 你那么喜欢 发生了什么
Why not? You love it. What happened?
我只是...
I just got...
厌倦了 就退出了
Tired of it. I quit.
不 你没有 有事发生 怎么回事
剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表