剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表
意味着我们必须赶在塔尔之前找到他们
Which means we have to find them before Tal does.
凯特 给我调一份IVS公♥司♥的员工名录
Kate, give me the employee directory to IVS Analytics.
我认为是和梅里曼一起共事的人
I think it's someone that Merriman worked with.
弗吉尼亚州 兰利
智能视频监控分♥析♥
我查过了
I ran a search.
IVS里只有一个人姓名首字母是BB
There's only one employee at IVS with the initials B.B.
她叫贝弗莉·布鲁克斯
Her name is Beverly Brooks.
-是贝弗莉·布鲁克斯吗 -没错
- Beverly Brooks? - Yes.
我是联调局反情报部门的
I'm Agent Daniel Zain
丹尼尔·赞恩探员
with the FBI's Counterintelligence Division.
我和几位探员现在要过去找你谈谈
Agents and I on our way to speak with you
有关迪恩·梅里曼的事
regarding Dean Merriman.
待在那里别走
I need you to stay where you are.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
知道是哪里吗
Yeah. Any idea where?
收到
Copy.
我刚刚接到上报说有人在楼里开枪
Hey, I just got a report of shots fired.
大家蹲下
Everybody down!
我们是联调局 大家快走
FBI, go!
-他们去哪了 -他们在地下室
- Hey, where did they go? - They're in the basement!
快走 大家快走
Let's go! Move, move!
上
Go.
我们是联调局 别动
FBI, freeze!
贝弗莉·布鲁克斯吗
Beverly Brooks?
我是联调局的威尔·基顿探员
I'm Agent Will Keaton with the FBI.
我要带你离开这里
I need to get you out of here.
我不能走
I'm not leaving.
-什么 -我不能走
- What? - I can't.
是迪恩叫我这么做的
Dean told me to do this.
-我们必须要走 -你不明白
- We got to go. - You don't understand!
我要下载迪恩的资料
I'm trying to download Dean's files.
资料 什么资料
Files? What files?
这就是你想要的 他关于塔尔的调查资料
This is what you want. It's his case file on Tal.
快走 快走 快
Go, we got to go. Go! Come on, come on!
华盛顿特区
联调局总部
我也不了解塔尔 我
I can't tell you anything about Tal. I have...
迪恩没有把他的调查结果和我分享
Dean didn't share his work with me.
他没和任何人分享
He didn't share it with anyone.
那他的调查结果有备份吗
So did he have any backups of his work?
硬拷贝之类的
Any hard copies? Anything?
没有
No.
迪恩保护欲很强 把所有内容
Dean was so protective that he stored it all
都存到了IVS的安全服务器上
on the secure server at IVS.
每一个证据 每一个文件 每一条线索
Every piece of evidence, every document, every lead.
全都在那儿
It was all there.
好
Okay.
我想起来一件事
There was one thing.
几周前迪恩让我帮他调查点东西
Dean asked me to research something for him a few weeks ago.
他没说是跟塔尔有关 但我知道是的
He didn't say it was connected to Tal but I know it was.
是个名字 马埃斯特腊
It was a name, Sierra Maestra.
-那是什么 -位于古巴的一座山脉
- What is that? - A mountain range in Cuba.
迪恩让我找到关于它的一切信息
Dean had me find everything I could about it.
地形 周边小镇 当地基础设施
Topography, surrounding towns, local infrastructure.
我觉得不管迪恩是因何被杀
I think whatever Dean was killed over
肯定跟古巴有关
had something to do with Cuba.
什么都不知道
Nothing.
你确定吗
You sure?
是的 我不知道
No, I don't know of a connection
塔尔和马埃斯特腊山脉
between Tal and Sierra Maestra
或者古巴之间有什么联♥系♥
or Cuba at all, for that matter.
如果是这样的话
Well, if that's true
那我们从梅里曼那里就一无所获
then we've got nothing from Merriman.
内梅克呢
What about Nemec?
丹尼尔快搞定了
Daniel's close.
我们应该能策反他
I think we're gonna get him to turn.
我之前没说 不过
Well, I didn't say it before, but...
谢谢你安排汉娜过来
thank you for Hannah.
抱歉结果并不如你所愿
Sorry it didn't turn out the way you hoped.
我得以和她同处一个房♥间
I got to be in the same room with her.
三年前这可是想都不敢想
Three years ago, that was a dream.
你错了
You were wrong.
你说关心受害者 还有他们的家人
When you said it's not our job to care about the victims,
不是我们的职责
their families...
但我们的职责就是关心他们
it actually is our job to care,
为他们伸张正义
to find justice for them.
你和中情局
You and the CIA,
你们或许有不同的重心
I mean you guys may have different priorities,
但这不是中情局
but this isn't the CIA.
而我绝对不是你
And I'm definitely not you.
两晚之前 你看着我的眼
Two nights ago, you looked me in the eye
你说你没有为塔尔做间谍
and you said you didn't spy for Tal.
你说你供出了那四个中情局特工队名字
You said you gave up the names of those four CIA operatives
是因为你选择保护你女儿
because you made a choice to protect your daughter.
我为什么要相信你说的话
Why should I ever trust anything you have to say?
你不该
You shouldn't.
你不该相信我 基顿探员
You shouldn't trust me, Agent Keaton.
你不该相信任何人
You shouldn't trust anyone.
尤其是当牵涉到米克海尔·塔尔的时候
Not when it comes to Mikhail Tal.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
没人监视
No one's watching.
我确认过了
I made sure.
你有联♥系♥上塔尔吗
Have you been in contact with Tal?
有
Yes.
他计划是什么
So what's his plan?
暂时按兵不动
To do nothing for now.
什么都不做
Nothing?
难道我要在这里面发霉吗
Am I just supposed to rot in here?!
安静
Quiet.
你跟审讯员说了什么吗
Did you say anything to the interrogator?
没有
No.
确定
Are you sure?
我什么都没说
I didn't say a word.
很好
Good.
有信心 维克多
Have faith, Viktor.
一切都会按计划进行
Everything will work out as it should.
你是我的世界 我全心全意爱你
剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表