剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表
And I stand by it.
你在努力弥补你夺走的生命
You're trying to make up for the lives that you took.
我明白这一点 但肯定还有别的
I see that clear as day, but there's something else.
你正在尽一切努力
Something that you are trying really hard
不想让世人知道
to keep the world from knowing.
到底是什么
So what is it?
你应该去做准备了
You should get ready.
巴克斯宅邸
弗吉尼亚 亚历山大
原油部门报告
我们的计划有变化
We have a change of plans.
布拉格和佩蒂格鲁将搭载这位女议员
Bragg and Pettigrew will be driving the Congresswoman
行驶在我们泄露给巴克斯的新路线上
on the new route that was leaked to Backus.
如果我们是对的
If we're right about this,
就会有人袭击这辆车
there will be an attack on the vehicle.
人♥质♥救援队会跟着你们
HRT's gonna be following.
时刻准备着接受我的命令
Loose reins ready to tighten up on my command.
收到
Copy that.
基顿探员
Agent Keaton.
有时间吗
A word?
-有什么问题吗 -是的
- Everything okay? - No.
你的团队中有人
Someone on your team carried out
对国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问进行非法调查
an illegal search into the National Security Advisor.
你一定搞错了
Must be a mistake.
赞恩探员
Special Agent Zain?
莫利内罗副局长
Deputy Director Molinero.
我们有理由相信
We have reason to believe
你违反了情报监督规定
that you violated intelligence oversight rules
因为你对保罗·巴科斯进行了无令状调查
when you carried out a warrantless search into Paul Backus.
你有任何证据吗
Do you have any evidence of this?
我们需要谈谈
We need to have a talk.
警官 逮捕赞恩探员
Officers, place Agent Zain under arrest.
等一下 稍等一下
Wait a minute. Hold on a second.
靠边站 基顿探员 这是命令
Stand down, Agent Keaton. That's an order.
没关系 威尔
It's okay, Will.
我会回答副局长对我提出的任何问题
I'll answer any questions the Deputy Director has for me.
-我们该怎么办 -我们无能为力
- What do we do? - There's nothing we can do.
但这可是丹尼尔啊
But this is Daniel we're talking about.
如果我们中的任何人去干扰莫利内罗的调查
Any one of us interferes with Molinero's investigation,
我们都会被判妨碍司法公正罪
we'll be guilty of obstructing justice.
尽管我不喜欢 但我们只能遵守这个规定
As much as I don't like it, we have to let it play out.
丹尼尔会坦白你对巴克斯的怀疑吗
Will Daniel say that you suspect Backus?
不 他不会
No, he won't.
自从我到了这里他就在怀疑你的工作手段
He's been suspicious of your methods ever since I got here.
他认为我对你影响很大
He thinks I've been a bad influence on you.
考虑到刚刚发生的事情 也许他是对的
Considering what just happened, maybe he was right.
丹尼尔不会做任何
Daniel wouldn't do anything
破坏调查的事情 对吗
to disrupt the investigation, would he?
我们说的是他的事业 他在联调局的未来
We're talking about a man's career. His future at the FBI.
你认为他为了保护你的秘密而牺牲多少
How far do you think he'll go to protect your secret?
如果我们今天的行动不成功
If we're not successful at this operation today,
我们都会失去未来 至少在联调局是这样
none of us will have a future. At least not at the FBI anyway.
听着 计划还是一样的
Listen, the plan remains the same.
我们要让女议员作为目标
We're going to put the Congresswoman
坐上运输车
in a transport vehicle as the target.
我要在巴克斯家外面安排一个小队
I'm gonna post up with a team right outside Backus's house.
如果这能证明他在和塔尔合作
If this confirms that he's working with Tal,
我马上去逮捕他
I'll be right there to arrest him.
既然我们已经选择了这条路 就走到底吧
We're in this all the way. Now more than ever.
回去工作
Get back to work.
反情报一号♥ 无线电检查
Cointel One. Radio check.
前往指定路线
Heading out on the designated route.
收到 保持通讯
Copy that. Constant communication.
发现任何不寻常的事 都要通知我们
Anything out of the ordinary, you let us know.
女议员
So Congresswoman,
你之前为中情局工作了多久
how long were you working black ops for the CIA?
六年
Six years.
你感觉怎么样
How'd you like that?
有时会令人振奋
It could be exhilarating at times.
知道你参与了崇高事业
Knowing that you were a part of something bigger than yourself.
其他的时候 更难
Other times, it was harder.
你的身份和你所从事的工作必须保密
Your identity and what you were working on had to remain a secret.
有时这意味着你得假装成
So sometimes that meant you had to pretend to be
一个其他人不喜欢的人
someone other people didn't like.
骗子 小偷
A liar, a thief,
罪犯 叛徒
criminal, traitor.
有时你得忍♥受你尊重的人的奚落
Sometimes you had to endure the scorn of people you respected.
即使你在冒着生命危险保护你得国家
Even while you were risking your life to protect your country.
反情报一号♥ 我们要上沃特街天桥了
Cointel One, we're coming up on the Water Street overpass now.
保持警惕
Stay alert.
如果要发生什么 肯定会是那里
If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen right there.
布拉格 你看到什么了吗
Bragg, you see anything yet?
安全
All clear.
钉刺带 坐稳了
Spike strip! Hold on!
全体小队 我们遇袭了
All units, we're under attack.
遇袭 快走 快走
We're under attack! Move! Move!
人♥质♥救援队 上
HRT, go! Go!
包围他们
Surround them!
趴下 趴下
On the ground! On the ground!
-放下武器 -快上
- Your weapons! Drop them! - Now! Go!
趴下
On the ground!
布拉格 佩蒂格鲁 你们没事吧
Bragg, Pettigrew, you okay?
没事 贝尔安全
Yeah, we're good. Bell's safe.
袭击者被制♥服♥了 我们没事了
The assailants have been neutralized. We're good.
好 我去找巴克斯
All right, I'm moving in on Backus.
双手放在背后
Hands behind your back.
不敢相信塔尔收买♥♥了国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问
I can't believe Tal got to the National Security Advisor.
我敢
I can.
你有丹尼尔的消息吗
Have you heard from Daniel?
还没
Not yet.
他们要审讯他了 威尔
They're going to question him, Will.
他们会问是不是你下令搜查的
And they're going to ask if you ordered him to run that search.
你觉得他会说什么
What do you think he's going to say?
丹尼尔会做对的事
Daniel will do the right thing.
他一向如此
He always does.
塔尔计划的袭击
That attack that Tal is planning.
目标是什么
What's the target?
我想确保我不会坐牢
I want a guarantee that I won't spend any time in prison.
你没有谈判的资格
You're in no position to negotiate.
你现在只能祈祷宽恕了
The best you can hope for right now is mercy.
塔尔打算袭击华盛顿特区的一个热门旅游景点
Tal's going after a popular tourist site here in D.C.
是哪个
Which one is it?
这是在浪费时间 你阻止不了他的
This is a waste of time. You won't stop him.
没人可以
No one will.
我问你问题呢
I asked you a question.
每天都有近10万人
Every day, close to 100,000 people
经过华盛顿联合车站
pass through Union Station.
塔尔想毁掉的不是那地方
It's not the place Tal wants to destroy.
而是里面的人
It's the people inside it.
我想知道塔尔准备了什么袭击
I want to know what Tal's planning to carry out.
他在和谁合作
Who he's working with.
我想知道你具体参与了什么
And I want to know what exactly your involvement is.
你有笔吗
You got a pen?
不需要很久
This doesn't need to take long.
我想要你写下
I want you to write a statement
真实的具体情况
detailing the truth of what happened.
今天的逮捕改变不了基顿探员
Today's arrest doesn't change the fact that Agent Keaton
命令你非法调查
ordered you to perform an illegal search
国家安委会顾问保罗·巴克斯
into the National Security Advisor, Paul Backus.
基顿探员什么都没做错
Agent Keaton did nothing wrong.
我是自己实施调查的
I performed the search on my own.
你真想这样吗
Do you really want to do this?
剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表