剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表
She is one of the most skilled, evasive operatives in CIA history.
我们经验也很丰富
We're pretty skilled too.
-你信任谢帕德吗 -不
- Do you trust Shepherd? - No.
-基顿呢 -我不知道
- Does Keaton? - I don't know.
我就是害怕这一点 杰姬
See that's what scares me, Jacquie.
因为谢帕德是这世界上最不值得信任的人
Because Shepherd is the last person on Earth anyone should trust.
你离开纽约分局一年后
A year after you left the New York Bureau,
我和谢帕德合作过
I worked with Shepherd.
炮台公园
纽约 曼哈顿
当时联调局和中情局联♥合♥行♥动♥
The FBI and the CIA were running a joint operation
调查俄♥罗♥斯♥的潜伏间谍网
into a network of Russian sleeper agents.
谢帕德获得了情报 能确认那个集团的首领
Shepherd uncovered intel that identified the group's leader.
但她没把这情报
But she withheld that information
告诉联调局和中情局
from the FBI and the CIA.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人发现了
The Russians found out.
他们下令暗♥杀♥她
They issued a kill order on her.
她被世上最训练有素
She was being hunted by some of the most highly trained
和致命的刺客追杀
and deadly assassins in the world.
她孤身一人 手无寸铁
She was completely alone and unarmed.
注意 谢帕德登上了渡船
请小心下船车辆
And watch for moving vehicles leaving the ferry.
抱歉 真不好意思
Forgive me. I'm so sorry.
我误以为你是别人
I thought you were someone else.
我这就下车 谢谢
I'll just jump right out. Thank you so much.
她现在在一辆红色越野车后面
现在行动
我现在需要立即离开
I need an immediate extraction
总督岛客轮码头
at the Governor's Island ferry terminal now.
谢帕德的欺骗行为将整个行动置于危险之中
Shepherd's deception put the entire operation at risk.
远在她成为叛徒之前 已是个不值得信任的骗子
She was an untrustworthy liar long before she was a traitor.
你想要我做什么
What is it you want from me?
从现在起 做我的耳目
For now, be my eyes and ears.
尤其是基顿在实战中对谢帕德的使用
In particular, in regards to Keaton using Shepherd in the field.
你要我监视我的团队
You want me to spy on my team?
我要你好好想想
I want you to think about the lives
现在正面临危险的那些人
that are at risk right now,
包括你的同事探员
including those of your fellow agents.
谢帕德会害死人的 杰姬
Shepherd is going to get someone killed, Jacquie.
我不希望那个人是你
I don't want that someone to be you.
大使♥馆♥有个安全中心
The embassy has a security center
里面可以看到宴会厅的监控
with CCTV feeds of the ballroom.
你和我去那监视招待会
You're gonna be in there with me monitoring the reception.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
为什么这么问
Why do you ask?
如果你要参与行动
If you're gonna be in this operation,
我得知道你的心思在任务上
I need to know that your head's in the game.
在
It is.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
你有什么想说的吗 基顿探员
Is there something that you want, Agent Keaton?
你的前夫来探望你了
Your ex-husband came to visit you?
他知道汉娜的事吗
Does he know about Hannah?
知道
He does.
他对汉娜来探视你没意见
And he's okay with her visiting you?
有意见 我再也见不到她了
No, I can't see her anymore.
我知道你为什么问我这个
I know why you're asking.
-为什么 -因为我同意配合
Why am I asking?Because the reason
的首要原因
that I agreed to cooperate in the first place
就是希望能看到她
is so I could see her.
但现在我见不到了
and now that I can't,
你担心我会心不在焉
you're worried that I won't be as invested?
不 我不是因为这个问你的
No, it's actually not why I'm asking.
那些是计划吗
Those the plans?
是的 招待会在这个宴会厅举♥行♥
Yeah, the reception's taking place in this ballroom.
据我所知 那里只有一个主要入口
From what I can tell, there's only one main entrance,
房♥间的南方
the north side of the room there.
我刚跟大使♥馆♥的安全主管通过话
I just spoke with the head of security at the embassy.
会在招待会四处
There will be plainclothes personnel
安插便衣
located throughout the reception.
他们的人 不是我们的
Their people, not ours.
你有顾虑
You worried?
维瑟是前突击队的
Well, Visser's an ex-commando
我要不带枪进去
and I'm going in there without a gun.
有点草率
It's a little sketchy.
别担心 我会保护你的
Don't worry. I'll protect you.
-怎么了 -没什么
- What? - Nothing.
只是你很漂亮
Just you look nice.
很惊讶吗
You're surprised?
瑞士大使♥馆♥
华盛顿特区
你说了要表现自然点
Well, you said act natural.
基顿 我们到了
Keaton, we're here.
克劳斯曼先生 谢谢你让我们
Mr. Klausman, thank you for giving us
-进入大使♥馆♥ -举手之劳
- access to the embassy. - Of course.
有没有什么视觉盲区
Do you have any, uh, holes in the coverage?
大使♥馆♥各处都布有摄像头
We have cameras placed throughout the embassy.
确保各个方位都在监控之下
Make sure you have your angles covered.
你的安全团队都准备好了吗
And your security team is briefed and in place?
准备好了 我安排了警员
Yes, I have officers stationed
驻守在宴会厅入口外
outside the entrance of the ballroom.
紧急出口呢
What about the emergency exits?
这个女人是谁
Who's this woman?
-一名顾问 -为什么她戴着手铐
- She's a consultant. - Why is she in handcuffs?
为了你的安全考虑
For your protection.
基顿 在吗
Keaton, you there?
我们看到了
We've got a visual.
在哪 杰姬
Where, Jacquie?
维瑟在吧台
Visser's at the bar.
房♥间西北角
Northwest corner of the room.
看看能否接近他
See if you can get close to him.
现在不行 他在移♥动♥
Not now. He's on the move.
-雷莫 我要和你谈谈 -现在不方便
- Remo, I need to talk. - It's not a good time.
怎么搞这么久
What's taking so long?
拜托 戴斯蒙 这里不是说话的地方
Please, Desmond. This isn't the place.
你举办了一个派对 我是你的客人
You're hosting a party and I'm one of your guests.
我没时间了 雷莫 我需要答案
I'm running out of time, Remo. I need answers.
如果你帮不了我 我就去找能帮我的人
If you can't help me, I'll find someone who can.
不 我向你保证 我可以给你你想要的
No, no, I promise you. I can get you what you want.
给我十五分钟
Look, just give me 15 minutes.
你一个小时前就这么说了 时间紧迫
You said that an hour ago. Ticktock.
这是个官僚机构 戴斯蒙
This is a bureaucracy, Desmond.
一切流程都很慢
Nothing moves fast.
他现在一个人了
He's alone now.
我过去了
I'm heading over.
凯特 我要经过维瑟了
Kate, I'm making a pass on Visser now.
搞定了吗 凯特
Get what you need, Kate?
没有 我连接不上
No, I couldn't make the connection.
什么问题 凯特
What's the problem, Kate?
维瑟的手♥机♥上有分组密♥码♥加密
Visser has block cypher encryption on his phone.
我能破解 但需要时间
I can get around it. I need time.
-多少时间 -三十秒
- How much time? - Uh, 30 seconds?
-但有个小难点 -什么
- But there's gonna be a catch. - What?
在这段时间里你都必须在他一米之内
You need to be within three feet of time the entire time.
你能行吗 杰姬
You got this, Jacquie?
可以 我有想法了
Yeah, I have an idea.
抱歉
I'm so sorry.
什么
Excuse me?
你看到我后面那个男人了吗
Do you see that man behind me?
他正在盯着我们看
He's watching us right now.
他怎么了
What about him?
他整个晚上都在骚扰我
He's been coming on to me all night.
他就是不接受我的拒绝
He won't take no for an answer.
那跟我有什么关系
Well, what does that have to do with me?
我跟他说你是我男朋友
I told him you were my boyfriend.
剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表