剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表
不 他们是平民 以为自己在真的银行工作
No, they're civilians who think they work at a real bank.
但是塔尔杀了首席财务官 因为他可能是
But Tal murdered the CFO because he was probably
唯一一个中情局的人
the only one that was read-in,
现在他想摧毁整个银行
and now he's taking out the entire bank.
佩蒂格鲁 配合当地警方
Pettigrew, coordinate with the local PD
东部时间 下午2点52分
确保这些人都安全撤离
and make sure all these people get out safe.
收到 这边 这边走
Copy that. This way, come this way.
我想把这栋楼方圆两个街区内的人都撤离
I want to clear a two-block radius around this building.
跟上 跟上
Keep coming, keep coming.
快点 快点
Let's go, let's go, let's go!
凯特 你进入了大楼的监控系统没
Kate, have you accessed the building's CCTV system yet?
我刚进去
I just got it up.
有嫌烦踪迹吗
Any sign of the suspects?
还没 但有了别的问题
No, not yet, but we have another issue.
当地警方说电梯
The local police are saying the elevators
和电子门锁都失效了
and the electronic door locks have been disabled.
中层楼以上的人都还困在里面
Everyone above the mezzanine level is still trapped inside.
出口怎么了
What happened to the exits?
借过 借过 抱歉
Excuse me, excuse me. Sorry.
应该是塔尔的特工进入了大楼的安全网络
I think Tal's operatives got into the building's security network.
他们关闭了一切
I think they've shut everything down.
这楼有13层
This building's 13 stories.
还有上百人在里面
There's still hundreds of people in here.
凯特 你能远程解锁那些门吗
Kate, can you remotely unlock those doors
然后让电梯运行起来
and get those elevators going?
我试试看
I'll see what I can do.
跟上 跟上
Now keep going, keep going, keep going.
带我们去你们的安全站
I need you to take us to your security station.
基顿 那个保安好像是塔尔的手下
Keaton, I think that guard works for Tal.
离线
我想我知道其他特工在哪了
I think I know where the other operatives might be.
-哪里 -四楼
- Where? - The 4th floor.
监控系统的摄像头都在那层楼 全都离线
The CCTV camera's on that floor. They're all offline.
我们这就过去
We're headed up there now.
有事情不对劲
Something's not right here.
-我去看看 -好的
- I'm gonna check this out. - Go check it out.
我有事找你 我有事找你
Let me talk to you. Hey, let me talk to you.
布拉格 他可能想试图引爆♥炸♥弹
Bragg, he could be trying to detonate a bomb.
找到炸♥弹♥了
Found the bombs.
连在结构柱上
They're attached to the structural columns.
如果爆♥炸♥ 会炸毁整栋楼
If they go off, they can take down this whole building.
你能解除吗
Can you disarm them?
我不知道
I don't know yet.
我们有问题了
We have a problem.
这层楼布满了炸♥药♥
This whole floor is filled with explosives.
怎么回事
What's going on?
不
Hey, no!
别动
Don't move!
他们触发了倒计时
They triggered the countdown.
我什么都进不去
I can't get into anything.
你能终止吗
Can you stop it?
我们在尽力 不容乐观
We're working on it. It's not looking good.
请快点走
Please, keep moving.
这边 快
This way. Let's go.
凯特 给我点信息
Kate, give me something.
布拉格 我在尽力了
Bragg, I'm trying.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
他们使用的是独♥立♥引爆装置
They're using an isolated detonation device
来引爆♥炸♥弹
to set off the explosives.
如果我能将其断开
If I can disconnect this,
那其他炸♥弹♥就不会引爆
those other bombs won't detonate.
地下室里有人吗
Is there anybody in the basement?
没 是空的 怎么了
No, it's empty. Why?
基顿 你还好吗
Keaton, are you okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm good.
结束了
It's over.
具体有多少
How many exactly?
楼里有16♥4♥个员工
There were 16♥4♥ employees in the building.
16♥4♥条生命换娜迪亚
16♥4♥ lives for Nadia.
我能看看我的钱包吗
Can I see my wallet?
嗯 拿去
Yeah, here you go.
这是娜迪亚给我的徽章
This is a pin that Nadia gave to me.
你拿去吧
I want you to have it.
谢谢
Thank you.
荷鲁斯之眼 对吗
It's the Eye of Horus, isn't it?
这是保护的象征
It's a symbol of protection.
也是疗愈的象征
It's also a symbol of healing.
娜迪亚即使死了我仍能感受到这两样东西
That's what Nadia gives me even in death.
别惹事 萨姆
Stay out of trouble, Sam.
我设立多跳网络的时候
When I was setting up the mesh network,
塔尔问我它在水上的范围
Tal asked me about its range over water.
-水上 -是的
- Over water? - Yeah.
我说取决于环境因素
And when I said it depends on environmental factors,
他问 "在一个温暖的海湾之上呢"
he asked, "Well, what about over a warm gulf?"
你有想到什么吗
Does that mean anything to you?
不确定 谢谢你
Not sure. Thank you.
你继续保持下去
You keep doing what you're doing,
以后也许会成为一个出色的审讯员
you might be a pretty good interrogator one day.
总有一天你会害我们都被解雇的
One day you're going to get us all fired.
你在干什么 威尔
What are you doing, Will?
在街上绑♥架♥人吗
Black-bagging people in the street?
你有事瞒着我
There's something you're not telling me.
肯定是关于谢帕德的
Something about Shepherd. There has to be.
我只希望你清楚你在做什么
I just hope you know what you're doing.
副局长莫利内罗
Deputy Director Molinero.
人们总是忘记
People forget
弗雷泽职业生涯是以29连胜开始
Frazier started his career with 29 straight wins.
第27场的对手是穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里
Number 27 was Muhammad Ali.
然后在接下来八场比赛里输掉了四场
Then he lost four of his next eight fights
再也没有恢复
and never recovered.
我们还在聊拳击吗
We still talking about boxing?
你今天干得不错
You did good work today.
阻止了一次塔尔的袭击 救了很多人命
Stopped a Tal attack, saved a lot of lives.
但你也让一个间谍进入了反情报部门
But you also let a mole inside the Counterintelligence Division.
这一失误让我们的工作倒♥退♥了好几个月
That mistake set us back months.
更别说 这也许就是塔尔如何发现
Not to mention, it's probably how Tal discovered
十字路口银行是中情局的幌子公♥司♥的
Crossroads was a CIA front company in the first place.
前进一步 倒♥退♥两步
One step forward, two steps back.
我们还揭露了塔尔的交流网络
We also uncovered Tal's communications network.
无从得知这会发掘出怎样的情报
No telling what type of intelligence that will unearth.
这个小组的目标不是收集情报
The objective of this unit isn't to gather intelligence.
而是抓捕危险的间谍和特工
It's to apprehend dangerous spies and operatives,
米克海尔仍然在逃
and Mikhail Tal is still at large.
安娜·克鲁兹是你最后一次错误
Anna Cruz was your last mistake.
再犯一次 你就出局
Next one, you're out.
不会再犯错了
There's not going to be anymore mistakes.
如果你想信守承诺
If you want to keep that promise,
我建议你别再依赖一个叛徒的建议
I suggest you stop relying on the advice of a traitor.
谢帕德是我们
Shepherd is part of the reason
比以往更接近抓住塔尔的原因之一
we're closer than we've ever been at catching Tal.
假设她现在没为他卖♥♥命
Assuming she doesn't still work for him.
晚安 威尔
Good night, Will.
什么事
What?
怎么了
What's wrong?
你女儿今天给我打了电♥话♥
You daughter called me today.
她说了什么
What did she say?
剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表