剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表
Or she meant what she said.
她写了一封信给审理你案子的法官
She wrote a letter to the judge on your case
支持判你死刑
advocating for the death penalty.
我知道
I'm aware.
贝尔正去往联调局的安全屋
Bell's en route to an FBI safe house.
她声称不知道自己为何被袭击
She claims she has no idea why she was attacked.
她在说谎
She's lying.
她今早可是差点被杀了
Well, she was also almost killed this morning.
那又如何 这两者之间并无关系
So what? One has nothing to do with the other.
问题是 塔尔为何袭击
The question is, why is Tal targeting
一个有权势的女议员
a powerful congresswoman?
就在两次大规模袭击前夕
Why now on the eve of two massive attacks?
我们已经多次学到这个教训 基顿探员
We've learned this lesson again and again, Agent Keaton.
塔尔的行动从来不是随机的
Tal's actions are never random.
这就是你的专业意见吗
That's your professional opinion?
你绝对没有因为她曾对你的言论
You're in no way biased towards her
而带有偏见
because of what she said about you?
没有
No.
刺杀行动
The assassination attempt
有可能跟塔尔的袭击有关联
could be connected to Tal's attacks.
我们应该审问她
We should question her.
什么事
What is it?
莫利内罗召开会议 关于塔尔的调查情况
Molinero's calling a meeting about the Tal investigation.
-有什么问题吗 -我不知道
- Is there a problem? - I don't know,
不过国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问也会出席
but the National Security Advisor's in it.
今天好险啊 基顿探员
That was a close call today, Agent Keaton.
没错
Yes. Yes--yes, it was.
幸好女议员得救了
thankfully Congresswoman Bell was saved
这归功于
due to the intelligence
我团队调查得到的情报
that was gathered by my team's investigations.
我们此刻正深入研究相关情报
We're drilling down on all the relevant intel right now,
我们会抓到塔尔的
and we will catch Tal.
是吗
Is that so?
是的 先生
Yes, sir. It is.
在座各位坚信
There is a strong belief in this room
你持续跟艾丽卡·谢帕德的合作
that you've compromised your ideals as a result
导致你作出了一定的妥协退让
of your continued cooperation with Erica Shepherd.
这不是真的
Well, that belief is wrong.
国家安委会
The National Security Council
会接管对塔尔的调查
is taking over the Tal investigation.
这是个错误
That is a mistake.
没人比我更有可能抓到塔尔
No one has a better chance of catching Tal than I do.
我知道你不高兴
I understand that you're upset--
我整个职业生涯
My whole career,
都把这个国家的安全
I've put the safety of this country
置于官僚主义和机构政♥治♥之上
above all the bureaucracy and agency politics.
你是吗
Are you?
一名国会领袖今天差点遇害
A congressional leader was almost killed today.
有一场袭击即将发生在美国境内
There's an imminent attack about to happen on U.S. Soil
你连袭击目标是谁都不知道
and you don't even know the target.
我们把话说清楚 基顿探员
Let's get something straight, Agent Keaton.
这决定就是为了国♥家♥安♥全♥
This is about the safety of this country.
今天之内把案子相关资料交给我们
I expect the case files by the end of the day.
-三年时间白费了 -没有白费
- Three years wasted. - Not wasted.
你怎么能这么说 塔尔仍逍遥法外
How can you say that when Tal is still out there?
我们做过的工作
The work that we've done
会帮助下一个团队抓到他
is gonna help the next team bring him down.
谁接手案子 中情局吗
Who's getting the case? CIA?
巴克斯准备从多个机构调人
Backus is putting together a fusion cell
组建一个小组
from multiple agencies.
但他还没这么做
But he hasn't done that yet.
莫利内罗允许我们继续调查此案
Molinero is allowing us to stay on the case
直到新团队接手
until the new team takes over.
我估计两三天之内就会发生
My guess? Two, maybe three days before that happens.
我不会浪费这两三天时间
And that's two to three days that I am not gonna waste.
这才像话 有什么计划
Now we're talking. What's the plan?
塔尔准备袭击华盛顿某个旅游景点
Tal is gonna hit a D.C. Tour site.
我们需要查出袭击目标和时间
We need to know which one and when.
那贝尔议员呢
What about, uh, Congresswoman Bell?
如果谢帕德说对了 那她可能知道我们需要的信息
If Shepherd's right, she might have the information we need.
这里一结束我就去安全屋
I'm heading to the safe house as soon as we're done.
你想让我问讯她吗
Do you want me to question her?
不 不用 由于她的身份
No, no. Because of who she is,
这不会是一次普通的审讯
it's not gonna be a normal interrogation.
那你想怎么做
So how do you want to play it?
我有个想法
I have something in mind.
还有一件事
And there's something else,
但这件事不能传出这间办公室
but it has to stay inside this office.
我想调查保罗·巴克斯
I want to look into Paul Backus.
你想调查国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问
You want to investigate the National Security Advisor?
这件事发生的过程 还有时间
It's the way this was done. It's the timing of it.
有问题
Something's not right.
布拉格 你跟参议院情报委员会
Bragg, you still have your contact
那个线人还有联♥系♥吗
at the Senate Intel Committee?
有 上周刚跟他聊过天
Yeah, talked to him last week.
去问问他们有没有关于巴克斯的情报
See if they have anything on Backus.
丹尼尔 我要你深度调查
Daniel, I want you to do a deep dive
他的联♥系♥网络和财务状况
into his contacts and financials.
我要知道他在跟谁联♥系♥
I want to know who he's talking to
以及他的钱是哪里来的
and where that money is coming from.
你知道这事不可能得到批准的
You know we won't get a warrant for this.
我知道
I know.
如果你不能接受 我也可以理解
If that's a problem for you, I understand.
不 我会去做的
No, I'll do it.
我们开始吧
Let's get to it.
这案子没了 意味着我也就失去作用了
When the case is gone, so am I.
你是想跟我说这个吗
Is that what you want to tell me?
是的
Yes.
我前夫不让我见女儿
My ex-husband won't let me see my girl;
塔尔的案子也被要走了
the Tal investigation is being taken away.
这里已经没有我的事了
I'm done here.
抱歉 艾丽卡
I'm sorry, Erica.
贝尔议员
Congresswoman Bell.
你刚刚说关于她的问讯你有想法
You said you had something in mind for questioning her?
那就要看情况了
Well, that depends.
接下来几个小时你忙吗
Are you busy the next few hours?
我应该有空
I think I'm free.
联调局安全屋 华盛顿特区
贝尔议员 你感觉如何
Congresswoman Bell, how you feeling?
不怎么样
I've been better.
我要在这里待多久
How long do I have to stay here?
我在国会山还有紧急的工作要做
There's time-critical work for me back on the Hill.
我们会尽快让您出去
We'll get you out of here as soon as we can.
前面情况如何
How we looking out front?
前面一切正常 长官
All clear in the front, sir.
-后面呢 -一切正常
- Out back? - All is clear.
很好
Good.
我的选区里有70万人
There's 700,000 citizens in my district.
全国有3.25亿人
325 million in the country.
你觉得我被关在这里的时候
Do you think I'll really be able to protect them
真的能保护他们免受国♥家♥安♥全♥威胁的伤害吗
from national security threats while I'm locked up in here?
我们只是想保证您的安全
We're just trying to ensure your safety.
那又该由谁去保证美国人♥民♥的安全
Well, who's going to ensure safety of the American people?
怎么回事 她为什么在这儿
What's going on? Why is she here?
谢帕德正在协助联调局追捕塔尔
Shepherd is cooperating with the FBI on the Tal investigation.
我有几个问题要问你
I have some questions for you.
你开玩笑的吧
You can't be serious.
用不了很久的
It's not gonna take long.
因为我不会回答的
Because I won't be a part of it.
我们需要谈谈
We need to have a conversation.
你是已被定罪的重犯
You're a convicted felon.
剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表