剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表
而最近我们查出是塔尔汇出的
that we've recently linked to Tal.
所以你觉得克鲁兹的领养和塔尔有关
So you think Cruz's adoption is connected to Tal.
我觉得她并不是被迫投敌
I don't think that she was coerced into this life.
我觉得有可能她是被塔尔
I think it is possible that Tal has groomed her for this
从小培养出来的 如果是这样
since she was a little girl, and if so,
她对他的忠诚 那样的人生经历
that kind of loyalty, that personal history,
不会轻易瓦解
it doesn't break easily.
金钱 意识形态 胁迫 自负
Money, ideology, coercion, ego.
这些都是做间谍的动机 克鲁兹也一样
That's what motivates people to spy. Cruz is no different.
我要撕下她为自己打造的面具
I'm gonna tear down that cover that's she's built for herself
找出真正的动机
and find out exactly what drives her,
然后我要利用这点让她转去对付塔尔
and then I'm gonna use that to turn her against Tal.
-喂 -有事要跟你说
- Yes? - We need to talk.
地点B 15分钟内到
Location B. 15 minutes.
2009年
捷克
什么事
What's wrong?
你在伊朗大使♥馆♥的线人已经暴露了
Your source at the Iranian Embassy's been made.
-沙蒂 -我们抓到了情报部门
- Shadi? - We caught operatives from the Ministry of Intelligence
派来监视她的特工
following her on surveillance.
我们认为就是她任务的目标
We think the target of her operation,
哈米德·法尔赞发现了她
Hamid Farzan, was the one who discovered her.
-我们去救她出来 -绝对不行
- Let's get her out. - Absolutely not.
凯勒曼要你坐下一班回杜勒斯的飞机
Kellerman wants you on the next flight back to Dulles.
我奉命得亲自载你去机场
I have orders to drive you there myself.
他们会杀了她
They'll kill her.
如果你想救她 他们会杀了你
And they'll kill you if you try to help.
-不 我不能丢下她 -不行
- No, I can't leave her. - No.
没有商量 好吗 我们要走了
This is not a choice, okay? We need to go.
不 不 我会在他们下手前救她出来的
No, no! I will get to her before they do!
你是要她
You are asking her
背叛她的朋友 家人
to betray her friends, her family,
成为一个叛国♥贼♥
to become a traitor to her own country.
你没有时间了
You don't have time.
你这是在为他人冒生命危险
You're gonna risk your life for someone,
而你都不知道会不会成功
and you don't even know if it's gonna work.
她会走的
She'll go.
注意 克鲁兹出现了
Heads up. There's Cruz right now.
基顿 我们在盯着克鲁兹 她去你那了
Hey, Keaton, we got eyes on Cruz. She's headed your way.
威尔 威尔
Will. Will.
请不要这么做
Please don't do this.
请不要... 因为你一上车
Please--because once you get in that car,
就没有回头的机会了
there's no turning back.
为了抓到塔尔 没有什么是我不会做的
There's nothing I wouldn't do to catch Tal.
你知道的
You know that.
准备好出发了吗
So you ready to go?
走吧
Yep, let's do it.
沙蒂 我们得赶紧走 你已经暴露了
Shadi. We have to leave now. You've been made.
-什么 怎么会 -没时间解释了 得走了
- What? How? - There's no time to explain. We have to go.
那我的家人怎么办
What about my family?
沙蒂 快走 他们要来了
Shadi, now. They're coming.
上车
她是我姐姐
你肯定认错我们了
放开我
Let go of me.
沙蒂
Shadi.
前排杂物箱里有护照和钱
There's a passport and money in the glove compartment.
去到汉堡你就安全了
Get to Hamburg and you'll be safe.
我不知道我是否能做到
I don't know if I can do this.
-你必须去 -哈米德会怎么样
- You have to. - What's gonna happen to Hamid?
不要担心他
It's not your concern.
如果你留下来 他们会杀了你的 快走
They will kill you if you stay. Go.
谢谢
Thank you.
保重
Be well.
你有来过这里吗
You ever been out here before?
西弗吉尼亚州吗 来这里出过差 你呢
To West Virginia? Just for work. You?
一两次吧
Once or twice.
布拉格 金赛路8974号♥看样子安全
Bragg. 8974 Kinsey Road looks clear.
我刚刚去里面搜了一遍 检查过周边区域
I just swept the inside and checked the perimeter.
谢谢告知 但你得快点撤回来
All right, good to hear, but you better pull back.
基顿和克鲁兹还有5英里就到了
Keaton and Cruz are about five miles away.
收到
Copy that.
我得去加油
I need to stop for gas.
-还有多远 -不远了
- How much further? - Not far.
我有个问题要问你
Let me ask you a question.
你平时还和谁交流
Who else do you talk to?
说什么
About what?
爆♥炸♥ 绑♥架♥
The bombings, kidnapping.
你会和谁分享这些事
Who do you share that stuff with?
我从不和任何人说这些事
I don't talk to anyone about that.
包括你的朋友和家人吗
Not even your friends or your family?
局里给我安排了一个心理医生
There's a therapist that the agency set me up with.
而且你帮了我很多
And you've helped so much.
但老实说 我大部分朋友都死在那场爆♥炸♥中
But, honestly, most of my friends died in the bombing.
我的家人多年前就不在了
And my family's been gone for years.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
他们过世的时候 你多大
How old were you when they died?
很小
Young.
其实我也一样
I'm the same, actually.
我小时候就没有很多朋友 更别说家人了
I never really had many friends growing up, not even family.
真的吗 真没想到
Really? Well, I wouldn't have guessed it.
我们的相似度比你想象中要多
We're a lot more alike than you think.
你家人怎么了
What happened to your family?
从没见过我父亲 母亲在我两岁时过世了
Never knew my father, my mother died when I was two.
是谁养大你的
Who raised you?
宾州
The State of Pennsylvania.
我是在寄养体系下长大的
Yeah, I was brought up in the foster care system,
一直辗转于各个家庭
bounced from house to house.
我总是孤独一人
I've always been alone.
直到我遇到了莱恩
Till I meant Laine.
她爸妈待我如己出
Her parents took me in like I was one of their own.
那是我第一次有了归属感
Actually, it was the first time I felt like I belonged somewhere.
我人生中也有这样一个人
I have someone in my life like that.
是吗 谁
Yeah, who?
-我叔叔 -你叔叔吗
- My Tio. - Your uncle?
他不是我亲叔叔 我只是这么叫他而已
He's not really my uncle. I just call him that.
为什么
Why's that?
我十岁的时候 他和他妻子收养了我
He and his wife adopted me when I was ten.
没多久 她就生病过世了
She got sick and passed away soon after.
但是他从来没放弃我
But he never gave up on me.
我也从未想过我会找到一个家
You know, I never thought I'd find a home either.
然后叔叔带我到这里 改变了我的人生
Then Tio brought me here and changed my life.
他至今依旧待我如此
And he still does to this day.
他们要走了 我们跟上
They're on the move. Let's go.
这里好隐蔽
Pretty secluded out here.
是啊 有点吓人
Yeah, kind of creepy.
很高兴你跟我一起来
Glad you came with me.
你刚刚开过了
You just past it.
没 我们要去金赛路9874号♥
No, it's 9874 Kinsey Road.
你说的是8974号♥
You said it was 8974.
我说错了
Ah, that's my bad.
应该就在前面不远
Should be just a little further.
-该死 -怎么了
- Damn. - What?
克鲁兹刚刚开过了目的地
Cruz just drove by the destination.
她要去哪里
Well, where is she going?
我不知道
I don't know.
事情不太对劲
Something's not right.
凯特 我是布拉格
Hey, Kate. It's Bragg.
克鲁兹刚刚开过了目的地
Cruz just drove by the destination.
我可以跟踪基顿手♥机♥的定位系统
I can track Keaton's GPS from his cell.
她要带他去哪
Where is she taking him?
-我们到了 -就是这里吗
- We're here. - This is it?
我要看看里面有什么
剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表