剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表
什么
Excuse me?
你说什么
What'd you say?
你想要关于米克海尔·塔尔的情报 这倒是真的
You want information on Mikhail Tal. That much is true.
但联调局偏偏派你
But the FBI didn't send you, of all people,
穿过半个国家来到这里 不是因为塔尔在谋划袭击
halfway across the country because Tal is planning an attack.
你来这里是因为他已经发动了一次袭击
You're here because he's already carried one out.
我想知道怎么找到他
I want to know how to find him.
你永远也找不到他
You will never find him.
塔尔今天早上杀害了十四个人
Tal killed 14 people this morning.
其中有三人是中情局的探员 你也曾是他们中的一员
Three of them were CIA agents. You used to be one of them.
我需要知道他在和谁合作
I need to know who he's working with.
你需要找内应
You need to look for someone on the inside.
不
No.
不 并不是每个人
No, see, not everyone
都能像你一样出♥卖♥♥♥自己的灵魂
is capable of selling their soul like you are.
你对人们能做出什么一无所知
You have no idea what people are capable of.
我很清楚你能做出什么
I know what you're capable of!
我很清楚你能做出什么
I know what you're capable of!
退后 基顿 马上
Back off, Keaton, now!
把他带出去
Get him out of here.
等等
Wait!
你应该找内应
You should look for someone on the inside.
塔尔上次就是这样找到我的
That's how Tal did it with me last time.
至于帮他找到塔尔
And as for helping him find Tal...
我什么时候能走
When do I leave?
我们要在你体内植入一个定位应答器
We're going to implant a GPS transponder into your body.
应答器会锁在你的锁骨下动脉上
It'll be locked around your subclavian artery.
如果你移除它
You try to remove it,
就会使血管破裂 在60秒内失血而死
you'll tear a vessel and bleed out within 60 seconds.
你的所有行踪都要让我们知道
You're not going anywhere without us knowing.
-早 -早
- Morning. - Morning.
你早餐吃什么
What are you eating for breakfast?
一根能量棒
An energy bar.
那只是块包装健康的糖 你应该吃鸡蛋
That's a candy bar in gym clothes. You should eat eggs.
那你给我做一点好了
Why don't you make me some?
我明天再学怎么做♥鸡♥蛋
I'll learn how to cook them tomorrow.
快点 出发了 要迟到了
Come on, let's go. We're late.
动作快的话我就让你开车
Hurry up and I'll let you drive.
真的吗
Really?
-假的 -妈
- No. - Mom.
某一天吧 只要不是我的车
Someday. Not in my car.
出发了
Let's go.
凯特
Hey, Kate.
提醒一下 基顿刚刚在楼下停好车
Heads-up--Keaton just pulled in downstairs.
凯特·瑞安
联调局网络部门特工
什么 他已经回来了
What? He's back already?
话说他去科罗拉多干什么了
What was he doing in Colorado anyways?
他不肯说
He wouldn't say.
你可是审问官啊 丹尼尔
Well, you're an interrogator, Daniel.
你就不能从他那里问出来
Can't you pull it out of him?
就算是我也没那么厉害
Even I'm not that good.
他真的什么都没说吗
He really didn't say anything?
基顿可是什么都告诉你
'Cause Keaton tells you everything.
-这次不是 -我真的很好奇
- Not this time. - Ugh, I'm really curious.
-嗨 丹尼尔 -怎么了 布拉格
- Hey, Daniel. - What's up, Bragg?
大都会警♥察♥局
What's up is Metro PD's
把整个犯罪现场封锁得像金库一样
got the whole crime scene locked up like a damn vault.
杰森·布拉格
联调局特工
那我们就施加一点影响
So let's throw our weight around
今晚把我们的技术人♥员♥安♥排♥进去
and we can get our techs in there tonight.
除非副部长签字同意
No, we can't without the Assistant Director signing off on it
但他是不会签的
and that's not gonna happen.
好吧 那我就自己去一趟
All right, then I'm going down there myself.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
游骑兵
Rangers.
你在看布拉格探员的手表
You're looking at Agent Bragg's watch.
有战术防震技术 所以你猜他曾是军人
Tactical G-shock, so you're thinking former military
但你不确定是哪个分队的
but you're not sure which unit.
是游骑兵
Rangers.
坐下
Sit.
这是怎么回事 威尔
What is going in, Will?
为什么艾丽卡·谢帕德坐在我们办公室里
Why is Erica Shepherd sitting in our office?
布莱格曼想带她来
Bregman wanted to bring her in
因为他认为她能帮我们抓住塔尔
because he thinks she can help catch Tal.
-你就同意了 -我没得选择
- And you went along with it? - I didn't have a choice.
你确定吗 威尔 因为看起来我们刚刚
You sure, Will? 'cause it kind of looks like we just gave
允许了近五十年来最恶劣的叛徒来此参观
the worst traitor in the last 50 years a visitor's badge.
要么我们和谢帕德合作
Either we work with Shepherd or Bregman
要么布莱格曼就把这个案子交给一个愿意合作的人办
is gonna assign the case to someone that will.
-但是 -但是什么 凯特
- But-- - But what, Kate?
莱恩怎么办
What about Laine?
杀死莱恩的人仍逍遥法外
The man that killed Laine is still out there.
如果我必须和魔鬼合作才能抓住塔尔 我会的
If I have to work with the devil to catch Tal, I will.
看来我们真的要这么做了
We're actually doing this.
今早有14个人被刺杀
Fourteen people were assassinated this morning
其中包括3名中情局特工
including three CIA agents:
安德鲁·哈里斯 琳·佩奇 还有初级分♥析♥员安娜·克鲁兹
Andrew Carris, Lynn Paige, and junior analyst Anna Cruz.
费城的车辆枪击案进展如何
Where are we on the car shooting in Philly?
目击者说看见两名骑摩托车男子
Witnesses reported seeing two men riding motorcycles,
但是没有车牌号♥和车手的描述
but no license plate numbers or descriptions of the drivers.
-录像呢 -县公路上没有监控摄像头
- Video? - There's no security cameras on the country roads,
不过我在找其他线索
but I'm searching other sources.
纽约的爆♥炸♥案呢
What about the bombing in New York?
-我们都了解什么 -不多
-What do we know? - Not a lot.
鉴证科还在找爆♥炸♥原因
Forensics are still working on the cause of the explosion.
至少联合车站的袭击有所进展吧
Tell me we have something on the Union Station hit.
大都会警♥察♥局还在处理现场
Metro PD's still processing the scene.
可能要到明天早上
I mean, it could be tomorrow morning
我们才能收获有用的信息
until we get anything useful.
好吧 16个小时过去了 我们还是一无所获
Okay, it's been 16 hours and we have nothing.
这是因为你面对的是米克海尔·塔尔
That's because you're dealing with Mikhail Tal.
他知道你们的调查方式
He knows how your investigation works
也知道如何躲开调查
and he knows how to beat it.
所以他仍然逍遥法外
That's why he's still out there.
要找到他 你们必须开始找
To find him, you have to start pulling on threads
你们之前从未想到过的蛛丝马迹
that you never thought to before.
过去 塔尔是出了名地喜欢
In the past, Tal was known to go after
追踪目标人物的手♥机♥
his target's cell phones.
凯特
Kate?
我们已经检查过寻回的手♥机♥
Uh, we checked the recovered cells.
没有克隆过的迹象
There's no sign of cloning.
那是因为他从来不克隆手♥机♥
That's because he doesn't clone them.
而是拷贝它们
He rips them.
有什么区别
What's the difference?
克隆能让你看到来电和短♥信♥
Cloning lets you see incoming calls and texts.
就像用另一条线接收
It's like listening in on a second line.
而拷贝是给手♥机♥制♥作♥一份数字副本
Ripping is when you make a digital copy of the phone.
而且无法察觉
It is also impossible to detect.
是几乎无法察觉
Almost impossible.
正在被拷贝的手♥机♥
When a cell is being ripped,
无法接收来电
it can't receive incoming calls.
-那 -如果在进行拷贝的20分钟内有人来电
- So-- - So if a call comes in during the 20 minute process,
就会显示在来电记录里
it shows up on the phone records,
-但不会... -但不会显示在手♥机♥本身上
- but not on-- - But not on the phone itself.
找到不符
You find the discrepancy
就不仅能找到电♥话♥被拷贝的证据
and you not only find evidence of a ripped phone,
还能知道拷贝发生的确切时间和日期
but you find the exact time and date that it happened.
除非你在骗我们
Unless you're lying to us.
除非你编造一堆说法
Unless you're telling us anything
阻止我们追查真正的线索
to keep us from following the real leads.
剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表