剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表
联调局估计现今在美国境内有十万外国间谍
比历史上任何时间都多
美国加拿大边境
请出示护照
Passport, please.
晚上好
Good evening.
西拉科夫先生
Mr. Sirakov.
我发音对吗
Am I saying that right?
保加利亚 你离家可真远
Bulgaria. You're a long way from home.
来美国的原因是什么
Reason for visiting the United States?
我来旅游
I'm here on vacation.
我能问问你为什么这么晚出行吗
May I ask why you're traveling so late?
我想避开堵车
I wanted to avoid traffic.
很安静挺好的
It's very quiet. It's good.
西拉科夫先生 请从车上下来
Mr. Sirakov, I need you to step out of the vehicle.
请关闭点火开关 把钥匙留在车里
Please turn off the ignition and leave the keys in the car.
跟我来
Come with me, please.
我没做错什么
I didn't do anything wrong.
跟我来
Come with me.
请等在这里
Hold here, please.
跟我来
Follow me.
手举起来
Arms up.
欢迎来到美国
与敌 共谋
第一季 第四集
艾丽卡·J·谢帕德 背叛一个国家
Erica J. Shepherd, to betray one's country
是一项十恶不赦的罪名
is a particularly heinous act.
以牺牲他人的代价这么做是无法想象的
To do so at the cost of human life is unthinkable.
布莱恩·兰尼克 史提芬·海巴♥赫♥
Brian Lanich, Steven Haibach,
德西丽·维拉里尔 莱恩·海夫伦
Desiree Villareal, Laine Heffron.
我担心无论惩罚多重
I fear no punishment, no matter how severe,
也不能减轻死者家属和爱人
can ever assuage the pain and sorrow endured
所经历的痛苦和悲伤
by the families and the loved ones of the dead.
国家为他们的逝去默哀
A country mourns their loss.
本庭裁决被告
It is the judgment of this court that the defendant,
艾丽卡·J·谢帕德应该被
Erica J. Shepherd, shall be and is hereby
押回ADX佛罗伦萨联邦监狱
remanded to the ADX Florence Federal Penitentiary
你将在那服刑连续15个
where you will serve 15 consecutive sentences
无期徒刑 不得保释
of life imprisonment without the possibility of parole.
愿上帝宽恕你的灵魂
May God have mercy on your soul.
科罗拉多州
ADX重型监狱
她叫艾林·德米尔
Her name is Aylin Demir.
她制♥造♥了四年前
She's responsible for the bombing
在土耳其因吉尔利克空军基地的爆♥炸♥案
at Incirlik Air Base in Turkey four years ago.
我记得看到她的新闻 她死在了监狱里 对吗
I remember reading about her. She died in prison, didn't she?
是的
Yes.
29名美国空军死于那次袭击
29 American airmen died in that attack.
结果是内贼做案
Turned out to be an inside job.
德米尔生前是美国平民承包商
Demir was an American working as a civilian contractor.
她偷走了机密弱点报告
She stole a classified vulnerability report
被反叛者用来计划袭击
that was used by rebels to plan the attack.
她承担了全部责任
She took full responsibility for the act.
从没提到她的共谋者
Never named her co-conspirator.
是的 但是在第一年里
No, but over the course of that first year,
我成功把她发展成了线人
I was able to cultivate her as an asset.
你让她信任你
You got her to trust you?
我们有共同点
Well, we had something in common.
-什么 -我们都背叛了我们的国家
- What? - We both betrayed our country.
随着时间的过去 她说出了基地爆♥炸♥案的
Over time she gave up the name of a co-conspirator
共谋者 塞尔汗·阿克索伊
in the base bombing-- Serhan Aksoy.
他是土耳其反抗军
He's a Turkish resistance fighter affiliated
隶属反美人♥民♥解放党
with the anti-American HKP.
谢帕德从ADX重型监狱释放出来的时候
Shepherd told me about him
跟我说了他
when she was released from ADMAX.
所以作为预防我把阿克索伊加上了我们的监视名单
So as a precaution I placed Aksoy on our watch list.
几小时前 出现了动静
Hours ago, we got a hit.
阿克索伊进入了美国
Aksoy entered the United States
使用伪造保加利亚护照
using a fake Bulgarian passport,
在搜身过程中 袭击了三名
but not before attacking three customs officers
海关官员
during a routine search.
阿克索伊是个生性残忍♥从容不迫的杀手
Aksoy is a merciless, deliberate assassin.
他不仅熟悉新奇毒药和制♥造♥炸♥弹♥
He is not only experienced in exotic poisons and bomb building,
他还杀了不少无辜美国人
but his hands are soaked in the blood of innocent Americans.
他在这里 在我们的领土上 他在策划袭击
He's here, he's on our soil, and he's planning an attack.
我们得找到他并阻止他
We need to find him and stop him.
副局长莫利内罗 找我什么事
Deputy Director Molinero. What can I do for you?
我知道你的团队在追捕一个外国特工
I understand your team is hunting a foreign operative,
格蕾丝·莫利内罗
联调局副局长
塞尔汗·阿克索伊
Serhan Aksoy.
消息传得真快
Word travels fast.
-我很担心 基顿探员 -担心什么
- I'm concerned, Agent Keaton. - About what?
艾丽卡·谢帕德和你
Erica Shepherd's been cooperating with you
在塔尔的调查中合作了两周了
on the Tal investigation for two weeks.
在这段时间内 你在一次危险的联调局行动中
In that time, you've authorized the use of a civilian
授权使用了无军职人员
in a dangerous FBI operation.
塔尔的一名高级副手被你的团队审问后
And one of Tal's top lieutenants hung himself
上吊自杀了
after being questioned by your team.
不好意思 你到底想说什么
Sorry, is there a point here somewhere?
艾丽卡·谢帕德是否影响到了你的决策
Is Erica Shepherd influencing your decisions?
艾丽卡·谢帕德是重犯 也是叛徒
Erica Shepherd is a convicted felon and a traitor.
她究竟有没有影响到你的决策
Is she influencing your decisions?
没有
No.
我认为你不应该负责塔尔的调查了
I don't think you should be running the Tal investigation.
什么
What?
局里没有人比我接触这案子的时间还长
No one at the Bureau has been living with this as long as I have.
所以你才是错误的人选
Which is exactly why you are the wrong person for it.
你不客观 更不公正
You're not objective. You're not unbiased.
你是个受害者
You are a victim.
我的未婚妻才是受害者 米克海尔·塔尔杀了她
My fiancée is a victim-- murdered by Mikhail Tal.
祝你能抓住阿克索伊
Well, good luck catching Aksoy.
我会关注着的
I'll be watching.
-杰姬 -布拉格 怎么了
- Jacquie. - Hey, Bragg. What's up?
你怎么在这里
What are you doing here?
-基顿没告诉你吗 -告诉我什么
- Keaton didn't tell you? - Tell me what?
我现在是小队的一员了
I'm on the team now.
别开玩笑了
That's very funny.
这不是玩笑 亲爱的 我们现在是队友了
It's no joke, honey. We're teammates now.
基顿催了一下文件
Keaton pushed the paperwork through,
副局长签字通过了
and the Deputy Director signed off.
看来你所有最狂野的梦都成真了
Looks like all your wildest dreams finally came true.
那是我的椅子吗
Is that my chair?
布拉格 佩蒂格鲁 马上来会议室
Bragg, Pettigrew, conference room, now.
距离阿克索伊越过美国边境已过去了10小时
Been ten hours since Aksoy crossed the U.S. Border.
我们搜寻的情况如何
Where are we on the search?
我问过当地和纽约州警♥察♥局
I checked with local and New York State Police.
他们什么线索都没有 他应该已经逃离了那片区域
They turned up nothing. I think he fled the area.
凯特呢
Kate?
我对阿克索伊发布了全国范围的公告
I issued a nationwide bulletin of Aksoy,
我正在扫描边境方圆500英里的
and I'm scanning police reports within a 500 mile radius
警方报告
of the border,
所以运气好的话
so with any luck,
他偷车或闯入住♥宅♥都会被标记
he gets flagged trying to steal a car or break into a residence.
好的 也就是说我们什么线索也没有
All right, so what you're telling me is we have nothing.
我知道这些不是你想听到的 老大
I know it's not what you wanted to hear, boss,
但是找一个没有朋友和家人的人
but finding some guy with no friends, no family,
就像是大海捞针
it's like finding a needle in a stack of needles.
阿克索伊或许在美国没有任何人脉
Aksoy might not have had any connections to the U.S.
但是德米尔是美国人 她与谁亲近
But Demir was an American. Who was she close to?
在监狱里她提到过一个妹妹 斯拉
In prison she mentioned a sister, Sila.
她也许是个软肋
She might be a vulnerability.
这个妹妹可能和她有同样的
You think this sister might have shared the same
-反美情绪吗 -有这种可能性
- anti-American sentiment? - It's possible.
也许阿克索伊计划要和她见面
Maybe Aksoy was planning to meet with her.
拿点现金 找个住的地方
Get some cash, a place to stay.
剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表