剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表
现在是时候告诉我们了
it might be a good time to tell us.
我们是要从诺瓦克口中得到门多萨的方位
We are here to get Mendoza's location out of Novak.
如果你想在这一点上给予帮助 很好
Now, if you wanna help with that, great.
回到房♥间里
Go back in there.
如果不是 走人
If not, walk.
我们得到一个地址
We got an address,
罗斯林的安布罗斯街5103号♥
5103 Ambrose Street in Rosslyn.
诺瓦克得在30分钟内到那里
Novak's supposed to meet there in 30 minutes.
立即派一支监控小队过去
Get a surveillance team out there ASAP.
我们没有多少时间了
We do not have much time.
-安德鲁斯 送他们出去 -等一下
- Andrews, you can see them out. - Wait.
这事我们得合作
We're working on this together.
门多萨不会在那里的
Mendoza's not gonna be there.
她现在应该已经在别的地点了
She's gonna be at a different location by now,
不到最后一刻他们不会告诉诺瓦克的
one they won't tell Novak about until the last minute.
-你不能确定 -我知道塔尔
- You don't know that. - I know that Tal's gonna
会采取一切可能的防范措施来保护门多萨
take every precaution possible to protect Mendoza.
-为什么 -和他让一队特工袭击
- Why? - For the same reason that he had a team of operatives
中情局押送车队的原因相同
interrupt a CIA transport convoy.
-门多萨对塔尔很重要 -为什么
- Tal values Mendoza. - For what?
-我不知道 -你知道她是对的
- I don't know. - You know she's right.
让我们和你一起解决这件事
Let us work this out with you.
我就知道迟早会这样
I knew it was just a matter of time before this would happen.
-我们没什么好说了 -我让诺瓦克开口了
We're done. - I got Novak to talk.
我问出了一个地址
I got you an address.
别让你对我的个人情感
Don't let your personal feelings towards me
妨碍到你的工作
get in the way of you doing your job.
我不知道你是怎么做到的
- I--I don't know how you do it.
她是个线人 就这样
She's an asset, that's how.
一个你已经在与之合作的人
One that you're already working with.
别假装你不需要我们的帮助
Don't pretend you're above asking for our help.
听着 我们的目标是一样的
Look, we both want the same thing here.
让我们一起抓住她
Let's go get her.
好吧 我们就合作这一次
All right, let's work this one together.
我们都知道这不仅仅是要帮中情局
We both know this isn't just about helping the CIA.
你想知道他们在古巴干什么
You wanna know what they're doing in Cuba.
你不想吗
Don't you?
当然想
Of course.
不管是什么 肯定很重要
Well, whatever it is, it's big.
你看到那几个人佩戴的徽章了吗
You see the badges that they're wearing over there?
那代表他们被纳入了
That means they were read into
绝密特殊访问计划
a Top Secret Special Access Program.
我在这里工作期间这种情况只发生过几次
That only happened a handful of times while I was here.
角落的保险箱 权限等级是四级
The safes in the corner, they're class four.
里面装的都是高度敏感信息
They're brought in for highly sensitive information.
还有那组高级分♥析♥师
And that team of senior analysts...
我和他们共事过
I worked with them.
他们专攻塔尔的拉丁美洲活动
They specialize in Tal's Latin American activities.
我不知道塔尔在古巴干了什么
I don't know what Tal's doing in Cuba,
但我会查清楚的
but I'm gonna find out.
怎么查
How?
我会监视中情局
I'm gonna spy on the CIA.
什么情况
What's the status?
刚刚到达罗斯林这里
Just pulled up to the address in Rosslyn,
不过没什么可报告的 没有门多萨的踪迹
but nothing to report here, no signs of Mendoza.
好 再等等
Okay, let's just give it a minute.
那是STE电♥话♥
That's a STE phone.
用来拨♥打♥加密电♥话♥
It's used to make encrypted calls.
所以
So?
他刚从一个安全级别四级的保险箱里拿出来
So he just got it out of a class four safe.
不管他在说什么
Whatever he's discussing
内容肯定是最高安全级别的
is at the highest level of security clearance.
我想知道他在说什么
I wanna know what he's talking about.
我也想
So do I.
窗户上没有窗帘
There's no shades on the windows,
可从多个角度看到房♥子内部
multiple lines of sight into the residence...
肯定不会是这里
this isn't the place.
我要去上厕所
I need to use the restroom.
马埃斯特腊
Sierra Maestra...
-丹尼尔 怎么了 -我们可能有鲍曼的线索了
- Daniel, what's up? - We may have a lead on Bowman.
今早 阿纳卡斯蒂亚的一个直升机机场
Yeah, this morning, a heliport in Anacostia
收到了一个无法追踪的瑞士账户转来的钱
received a wire transfer from an untraceable Swiss account.
转账的人租了一架救难直升机
Whoever sent the payment rented a medevac helicopter.
我们认为鲍曼想用直升机接走门多萨
We think Bowman's using the helicopter to pick up Mendoza
然后用私人飞机把她送出国
and then get her on a private plane out of the country.
目前还没有鲍曼的踪迹
There's no signs of Bowman yet, though.
他一旦出现 你们就不惜一切代价
He shows up, you do whatever you can
活捉他
to take him in alive.
有情况就通知我
Let me know when you have something.
我们这边快没时间了
We're running out of time on our end.
他说了什么
What'd he say?
马埃斯特腊
"Sierra Maestra."
迪恩·梅里曼在调查的古巴山脉
Mountain range in Cuba Dean Merriman was investigating.
就在他被杀之前
Right before he was murdered.
中情局和塔尔还有古巴有什么联♥系♥
What does the CIA have to do with Tal and Cuba?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我知道谁可以帮上忙
But I know someone who could help.
我回头再打给你
I gotta call you back.
什么事
Yes?
你真以为我不会发现吗
Did you really think I wouldn't find out?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
马埃斯特腊
Sierra Maestra.
没听说过
Never heard of it.
你当然听说过 你们都听说过
Oh, you have. You all have.
中情局计划在那里展开行动
CIA's planning an operation there.
-你想要什么 谢帕德 -我想了解情况
- What do you want, Shepherd? - I wanna be read in.
我有你想要的信息
I have information I know you'll want,
我想我们该共享
and I think we should share.
我们该互相帮助
I think we should help each other.
你在逗我吧
You gotta be kidding me.
没有
No.
失陪了
Excuse me.
萨拉循规蹈矩
Sarah's a rule follower.
一切都按规章办事
Everything's by the book.
禁区
只准有关人员进入
安全漏洞必须
Security breaches are supposed to be
立刻向行动主管报告
immediately reported to the operation supervisor.
她就会这么做
That's what she'll do.
我去跟踪她 看她向谁汇报
I'll follow her, see who she reports to.
五楼是什么分部
What division's on the fifth floor?
后勤处
Uh...logistics directorate.
他们负责秘密押送
They're in charge of off-book transportation.
中情局要送什么去古巴的山脉
What's the CIA bringing to a mountain range in Cuba?
诺瓦克刚收到一条短♥信♥
Novak just got a text.
新的见面地点 一家位于艾灵顿的餐厅
New location for the meeting, some diner in Arlington.
他要在一刻钟内赶到
He's supposed to be there in 15 minutes.
走
Come on.
我会紧跟在你后面 艾伦
I'll be following right behind you, Alan.
你不该在我身上安装什么追踪装置吗
Aren't you gonna put some kind of a tracking device on me?
塔尔的特工会搜查的
Tal's operatives will be looking for that.
我们不能冒险
We can't risk it.
我不知道我能不能做到
I don't know if I can do this.
你可以的
Yes, you can.
开车
Start driving.
我们走
Let's go.
-来了 黑色车 -那是鲍曼
- Here we go, black car. - That's Bowman.
出发
All right, let's go.
鲍曼 联调局
Bowman! FBI!
趴下
Get down.
趴下
Get down!
剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表