剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表
We're gonna put you in the FBI's witness protection program today.
你会有新生活
You have a new life.
谢谢 太谢谢了
Thank you. Thank you so much.
很快会有探员过来
An agent will be in here shortly
给你做详细介绍
to fill you in on all the details.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我简直不敢相信
I can't believe this is happening.
我从没想过我还能摆脱塔尔
I never thought I would be out from under Tal,
但现在我的家人有了第二次机会
but now my family has a second chance.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
不必多说
There's nothing to say.
再见 艾伦
Goodbye, Alan.
你怎么样
How are you feeling?
你今天看上去好多了
You look like you're doing much better today.
你不想和我们说话 我明白
You don't wanna talk to us, I understand.
问题是 你迟早都得说
The thing is, sooner or later you're gonna have to.
我们不会轻易放弃你这样的人的 卡拉
We don't just give up on people like you, Carla.
-我们知道你是谁 -你们根本不了解我
- We know who you are now. - You know nothing about me.
我们知道你不仅是塔尔的特工
We know you are not just one of Tal's operatives.
你还和他有多年的感情
You were in a relationship with him for years.
你是他的知己
You're his confidant.
这意味着你很重要
That makes you a very important person.
你不知道你在说什么
You have no idea what you're talking about.
卢克·鲍曼
Luke Bowman.
他了解你的一切还有你跟塔尔的关系
He knew all about you and your relationship with Tal.
我们看了他的短♥信♥ 邮件 资料
We read his texts, his emails, his files...
你看上去很累
You look tired.
我会让你休息一会儿
I'm gonna let you rest for a while.
回头继续聊
And we're gonna have another chat.
而且会坦诚相待
And we're gonna be honest with each other.
我之前从没见过一个和塔尔如此亲近的人
I've never seen someone this close to Tal before.
想象下她可以告诉我们什么
Imagine what she could tell us.
她现在很脆弱
And now she's vulnerable.
我想我们可以策反她
I think we can turn her.
我是基顿
This is Keaton.
马上来 我去去就回
On my way. Be right back.
我就想你过多久会回来
Wondered how long it'd be before you came back.
我们得谈谈门多萨
We need to talk about Mendoza.
她是我们的囚犯 基顿探员
She's our prisoner, Agent Keaton.
我们在毕尔巴鄂抓捕的她
We captured her in Bilbao.
然后你们在美国领土上弄丢了她 我们把她抓了回来
Then you lost her on American soil, and we got her back.
她是我们的了
She's ours.
这不是兰利
This isn't Langley.
你在联调局里
You're in the Hoover Building now.
我们得按我的方式 我的规矩做事
We'll be doing things my way, by my rules.
那是什么
And what are those?
传统的谈判
Good old-fashioned inside the Beltway horse-trading.
我们会共享从门多萨口中套出的所有信息
We'll share what we get on Mendoza...
全部文字记录
transcripts, all of it.
但你得告诉你你对马埃斯特腊的
But you're gonna tell me everything you know
所有了解
about Sierra Maestra.
这是条件
That's the deal.
他跟你说了什么
What did he tell you?
过去几年
Over the past few years,
中情局有过一系列安全漏洞
the CIA's had a series of problems with security breaches.
你是他们的例证
You were their case in point.
他们想找到一个保护他们最重要情报的办法
They wanted a way to safeguard their most important intelligence,
首先就是塔尔的调查
starting with the Tal investigation.
大概六个月前
So about six months ago,
他们开始把他们所有跟塔尔有关的囚犯
they started sending all of their Tal prisoners
运至古巴山脉里的
to a black site detention center
一个秘密拘留中心
in a Cuban mountain range.
-马埃斯特腊 -没错
- Sierra Maestra. - Exactly.
就好比是关押塔尔特工的关塔那摩监狱
It's like a Guantanamo for Tal operatives.
你竟然说通了卡布雷拉
I can't believe you got Cabrera to crack.
嗯 他不是很开心
Yeah, he wasn't too happy about it.
当然 真厉害
I bet. That's impressive.
多亏有人相助
Had some help.
晚安
Good night.
基顿探员
Agent Keaton.
你经历的所有痛苦
All the pain you've been through...
你让你生活里的人
all the pain you've
经历的所有痛苦
put the people in your life through...
等我们抓到塔尔后
you're gonna see that it all has honor
你就知道这一切都是值得的
when we catch Tal.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
你想要什么
What do you want?
托马斯 听着 我只是想
Thomas, listen. I--I just wanted--
你想要什么 威尔
What do you want, Will?
我知道你为什么恨我
I understand why you hate me.
你得离开
You--you need to leave.
但是 和谢帕德合作对我来说也不容易
But--but working with Shepherd is not easy for me.
在她对莱恩的所作所为之后
After what she did to Laine,
你知道 我每次看到她
do you know, it crosses my mind every single time
都会想到这事吗
that I look at her.
这是我做过的最艰难的事
It's the hardest thing I've ever had to do.
我爱你的女儿胜过一切
I loved your daughter more than life itself.
我知道你也是
And I know you did too.
我们有同样的悲伤
We share that same grief.
但这跟谢帕德无关
But this is not about Shepherd.
这关乎找到造成
This is about finding the man
这一切的那个人
that's responsible for all of this.
我不想给你制♥造♥任何痛苦
I am not trying to cause you any pain.
这只是我必须做的
It's just what I have to do.
我想如果
And I think that if...
如果你处在我的位置的话
I think if you were in my shoes,
你也会这么做的
you'd make the same choices I did.
威尔
Will.
进来吧 进来
Come on inside. Come on.
你引起了塔尔的注意
You have Tal's attention now.
证明你想和他合作
Prove you wanna work for him,
不然会有后果的
or there will be consequences.
剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表