剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表
立刻派医疗人员过来
They need medical attention immediately.
我击中了你的锁骨
I shot you in your clavicle,
远离你的心脏和肺
nowhere near your heart or your lungs.
-你会没事的 -谢帕德
- You're gonna be okay. - Shepherd?
-我在 -终结这一切
- Yes. - End this.
按住胸口
Hold your chest.
你好 艾丽卡
Hello, Erica.
你能闻到空气中的盐吗
Can you smell the salt in the air?
我不是一个人
I wasn't alone.
什么
What?
我有帮手
I didn't do this alone.
不然我不可能做到
I couldn't have.
还有别人
There was someone else,
美国情报机构的高层人员
high up in the U.S. Intelligence community...
一个和我有着共同信仰的人
Someone who shares my beliefs.
巴克斯
Backus?
他有着真正的权力
Someone with real power,
在阴影里操控一切
who operates from the shadows.
你在说谎
You're lying.
没有
No.
这事我没有说谎
Not about this.
想想吧 艾丽卡
Search your mind, Erica,
你会知道我说的是真♥相♥
and you will see I speak the truth.
放过我
Spare my life,
我会帮你扳倒他们
and I will help you bring them down.
我会帮你抓住这个敌人
I will help you capture this enemy.
我不需要帮助
I don't need your help.
一周后
开始
Here we go.
我来
Got it!
该你了 杰娜
That's yours, Jenna!
加油 汉娜
Go, Hannah!
加油 汉娜
Let's go, Hannah!
我还以为会有警报
I thought there'd be sirens.
这次不会有
Not this time.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
你开枪打了我 你说我有什么感觉
You shot me. How do you think I'm feeling?
-我是为了救你 -嗯
- I did it to save your life. - Mm.
你知道这听上去有多可笑吗
You have any idea what that sounds like?
知道
Yes.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你怎么回美国的
How'd you get back into the States?
你说得好像这很难似的
Making it sound like it was hard.
你联♥系♥塔尔
When you were reaching out to Tal
给他提供情报的时候
and feeding him intelligence...
你是把他当做线人吗
were you using him as an asset?
还是你心里有一部分
Or was there a small part of you
真的在考虑他的提议
that was actually considering his offer?
我不能冒险再也见不到汉娜
I couldn't risk not seeing Hannah again.
即使那意味着为塔尔工作吗
Even if it meant working for Tal?
接下来会怎样
What's next?
我会把你送回你的牢房♥
I'm sending you back to your holding cell.
我不是这意思
That's not what I mean.
我请求让你留在华盛顿特区
I've requested that you stay in D.C.
继续协助我的团队
and continue to assist my team
进行反情报调查
in counterintelligence investigations.
但你不能保证他们不会把我送回去
But you can't guarantee they won't send me back.
-想听实话吗 -我想这是我应得的
- The truth? - I think I've earned it.
我保证不了
No, I can't.
但有个条件
But there is one condition.
你帮奇戈林逃跑 而且瞒着我
You helped Chigorin escape, and you kept that from me.
这种事下不为例
That can never happen again.
如果你还有什么事瞒着我
And if there's anything else that you're withholding from me,
现在是时候告诉我了
now would be a good time to let me know.
有吗
Is there?
我不是一个人
I didn't do this alone.
还有别人
There was someone else,
美国情报机构的高层人员
high up in the U.S. Intelligence community.
没有
No.
剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表