剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表
别抵抗
Don't fight.
-放他走 鲍曼 -退后
- Let him go, Bowman! - Stay back!
退后不然我杀了他
Stay back or he dies.
丹尼尔 我可以击中目标
Daniel, I'm in position for a shot.
退下 我们要活捉他
Stand down. We need him alive.
佩蒂格鲁会试图劝说他
Pettigrew is gonna try to talk him down.
明白
Understood.
别靠近
Don't come any closer!
-你可以吗 杰姬 -嗯
- You got this, Jacquie? - Yeah.
我可以的
I got this.
鲍曼 你还有选择
Bowman, you've got options here.
你只需要和我说话
You just need to talk to me.
-退后 -好 我不走了
- Stay back! - Okay, I'm stopping.
冷静 冷静
Easy, easy.
冷静
Easy.
我信任你
I'm trusting you.
我需要你信任我
And I need you to trust me.
联调局
FBI.
布拉格 待命
Bragg, stand by.
佩蒂格鲁面临危险
Pettigrew's out on a limb right now.
-我可以击毙他 -不行
- I can take him. - Negative.
首要目标是活捉他
The primary objective is capture
除非人♥质♥面临迫切危险 明白吗
unless there's imminent threat to the hostage. Understood?
明白
Understood.
你得对自己坦诚
You've got to be honest with yourself.
是时候放下武器
It's time to put the weapon down
放走那个无辜的人了
and let that innocent man go.
-不 -鲍曼
- No. - Bowman!
他朝直升机过去了
He's headed for the chopper.
在我下令前不要轻举妄动
Don't do anything until you hear my command.
我们不能让他起飞
We can't let him take off.
射击
Take the shot.
射击
Take the shot!
-开火了 -开火了
- Shots fired. - Shots fired.
他不会去指定地点
He's not going to the location.
我说了他会收到新的地址
I told you he'd be given another address.
丹尼尔 什么情况
Daniel, what do you got?
我们不得不干掉鲍曼
We had to take Bowman out.
他对人♥质♥构成威胁 我们别无选择
He posed a threat to the hostage. We didn't have a choice.
有什么收获吗
Did you get anything?
嗯 他的手♥机♥ 一系列加密短♥信♥
Yeah, his cell phone, a series of encrypted texts.
凯特正在破译
Kate's working on it now.
他要停车了
He's pulling over.
我得挂了 随时向我汇报
Gotta go, keep me posted.
诺瓦克停了
Novak's stopping.
他去哪
Where is he going?
探员们 我们在梅森路和德尔雷街旁边的巷子里
Agents, we're at an alley off Mason Road and Del Rey.
-准备步行 -等等
- Proceeding on foot. - Wait.
怎么 我们快跟丢他了
What? We're losing him.
这个巷子是瓶颈路段 你不能跟踪他
That alley, it bottlenecks. You can't follow him down there.
他的特工会看到你的
One of his operatives will see you.
不然你以为他们为什么让他走一条窄巷子
Why do you think they're sending him down a narrow alley?
有人在监视诺瓦克
Novak's being watched.
你现在去跟踪他 你就会暴露
You follow him now, you're gonna be exposed,
整个行动都会被暴露
the whole operation's gonna be blown.
快过去
Go, go, go.
探员们 我们跟丢了诺瓦克 你们能看到他吗
Agents, we lost Novak. You got a visual on him?
不 看不到 他不见了
No, we don't have him. He's gone.
该死
Damn it.
调取收费站和地铁的面部识别
Get facial recognition on tolls and subways,
扩大警戒线
and move the perimeter out.
20分钟后给我汇报情况
I want a status report in 20.
不太对劲
Something's wrong.
团队追踪到了鲍曼 他挟持了人♥质♥
The team tracked down Bowman. He took a hostage.
布拉格不得不干掉他
Bragg had to take him out.
你们在搞自己的行动
You're running your own op.
你的人找到了护航车队的司机 然后开枪打死了他
Your people found the convoy driver and shot him.
他是关键人物
He was a critical asset.
只有那样才能保护平民
It was the only way we could protect a civilian.
你和谢帕德从一开始就在暗自行动
You and Shepherd have been running your own game from the start.
我早该知道的
I should've known.
我们知道马埃斯特腊 塔尔也知道
We know about Sierra Maestra, and so does Tal.
你们要运东西去古巴
You're transporting something to Cuba,
我猜要么是武器要么是人
and I'm guessing that something is either weapons or people.
不管是什么 不是非法
Whatever it is, it's either illegal
就是会令局里丢脸的东西
or it's very embarrassing to the Agency.
无论如何 我们会查清楚的
Either way, we'll find out.
在这种情况下 总有一个丑闻
Situations like these, there's always a scandal,
总有一个背锅侠
there's always a fall guy.
我可不希望是你
Sure would hate for that to be you.
祝你好运 基顿探员
Good luck with that, Agent Keaton.
我有发现
I have something.
我刚破译了鲍曼的短♥信♥
I just decrypted Bowman's texts.
他给一个未知号♥码发送了一串数字和字母
He sent a string of numbers and letters to an unknown number.
一开始我以为是加密信息
So at first I assumed it was some sort of coded message,
然而并不是
but that's not what we're dealing with...
18suj
1-8-s-u-j.
这是指定坐标带
That's a grid zone designation.
你说鲍曼是退伍军人
You said Bowman was former military?
这是定位标志
That's a location marker.
这是他们藏门多萨的地方
That's where they're hiding Mendoza.
我也是这么想的
That's what I was thinking.
我查到了一个地址
I have an address for you.
安那波利斯 诺福克街2076号♥
It's 2076 Norfolk Street, Annapolis.
收到 我们这就过去
Got it. We're on our way.
马里兰州 安那波利斯
刚停车 你预计多久能到
Just pulled up. What's your ETA?
还要20分钟
I'm 20 minutes out.
你知道我们要应付多少个特工吗
Any idea how many operatives we're dealing with?
不 这里看不到
No, there's no visuals from here.
我会做些侦察
I'm gonna do some recon.
你到达后我们再制定计划
We'll game plan when you get here.
让我也去吧 我能帮忙
Let me come. I can help.
这是对讲机 如果你需要我
Here's a walkie in case you need me.
基顿
Keaton...
刚收到新的指示
New instructions just came in.
怎么了
What's going on?
塔尔认为医生可能在和中情局合作
Tal thinks the doctor may have been working with the CIA.
他做完手术后我们就干掉他
We take him out as soon as he finishes surgery.
你得赶紧回来
We need you back here now.
这就去
On my way.
计划有变 我要进去了
Now it's a change of plans. I'm moving in now.
你在干什么 威尔 我们马上过去
What are you doing, Will? We're on our way.
没时间了 他要杀了诺瓦克
There's not enough time. He's gonna kill Novak.
威尔 威尔
Will? Will?
手术马上做完
The surgery's almost complete.
我需要你们赶紧过来
I need one of you guys up here now.
收到 这就来
Copy that. On my way.
继续干活
Keep working.
你还好吗 你还好吗
Are you okay? You okay?
别开枪
Don't shoot.
门多萨 她在楼上 还活着
Mendoza, she's upstairs, alive.
关于你的情况我跟中情局谈过了
So, I've been in touch with the CIA regarding your situation.
不幸的是 因为现在卡拉·门多萨在联调局
And unfortunately, since Carla Mendoza's in FBI custody,
他们认为没必要
they no longer feel the need
把你安排进迁移计划
to put you in their relocation program.
这样
I see.
但是在联调局 我们看法不同
But here at the FBI, we feel differently.
你对逮捕门多萨起到了重要作用
You were a huge part of Mendoza's arrest,
所以我们会帮你
so we're gonna help you.
我们今天就会让你进入♥联♥调局的证人保护计划
剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表