剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表
因为她想逃跑
Yeah, because she wanted to escape.
不不 她应该是在玩弄
No, no. I think she's playing Visser.
她把她当线人了 为了套出关于塔尔的情报
She's working him like an asset to get information about Tal.
希望你是对的
I hope you're right.
我的联♥系♥人10分钟会开着他的拖网渔船过来
My contact will be here in ten minutes with his trawler.
他可靠吗
Is he reliable?
不可靠的话我就不会找他了
I wouldn't have called him if he wasn't.
我到了加拿大后
Once I'm in Canada,
我有个朋友可以藏匿我
I have a friend who will hide me out as long as I need.
-你该跟来 -不 我自己能应付
- You should come. - No, I can handle myself.
这是我应该做的
It's the least I can do.
如果你想回报我
Well, if you wanna pay me back,
你可以告诉我塔尔在马埃斯特腊计划什么
you can tell me what Tal's planning in Sierra Maestra.
你为什么这么关心塔尔
Why do you care so much about Tal?
因为他夺走了我的一切 他必须付出代价
Because he took everything from me and he has to pay for that.
你追杀他 他会杀了你
You go after him, he will kill you.
也许吧
Maybe.
你欠我你的命 戴斯蒙 你自己说的
You owe me your life, Desmond. You said that.
他在古巴计划什么
What's he planning in Cuba?
我不知道
I don't know.
你骗人 你知道些什么
You're lying. You know something.
是
Uh, I do.
但无关马埃斯特腊
But not about Sierra Maestra.
那关于什么
About what then?
会有另一次袭击
There's going to be another strike.
大型袭击
A major attack.
比他之前的袭击都大
Bigger than anything he's ever done before.
但不会在古巴
But it's not gonna be in Cuba.
而是在华盛顿特区
It's going to be right here in D.C.
我不清楚细节
I don't know all the details.
但目标是主要旅游景点
But the target's a major tourist attraction.
-哪一个 -不知道
- Which one? - I--I don't know.
告诉我点信息
Give me something.
我不知道 我不为塔尔卖♥♥命
I don't know. I don't work for Tal.
我们就交易过一次
We had a one-time transaction.
你真以为他会告诉我他所有计划吗
Do you really think he would tell me everything about what he's doing?
那关于这次袭击他跟你说了什么
Well, what did he tell you about this attack?
就是上百或上千人会死
Only that hundreds, maybe thousands, would die.
而且要不了多久了
And that it's going to happen very soon.
该走了
It's time to go.
谢帕德的追踪装置恢复信♥号♥♥了
Shepherd's tracking device is back up.
-她在哪 -弗吉尼亚州 梅森内克
- Where is she? - Mason Neck, Virginia.
地址发我
Send me the address.
叫布拉格和佩蒂格鲁到那和我们汇合
Tell Bragg and Pettigrew to meet us there.
-好 -丹尼尔 -马上来
- Okay. - Daniel? - Right behind you.
她希望我们找到她
She wants us to find her.
他应该已经到了
He should be here by now.
这个要来见你的船长是谁
Who is this, uh, boat captain that's meeting you?
有什么关系
Why does it matter?
我就想知道我能不能信任他
I just want to know if I can trust him.
我想知道我们在和谁合作
I want to know who we're working with.
我已经跟你说了我们可以信任他
I already told you we could trust him.
你给我下套 对吗
You set me up, didn't you?
-放下武器 -退后 不然她就死
- Put your weapon down! - Stay back or she dies!
放下枪 结束了
Put the gun down! It's over!
-我叫你们退后 -没有出路了 维瑟
- I said stay back! - There's no way out, Visser!
一日叛徒 终身叛徒
Once a traitor, always a traitor.
我叫你走
I said let's go.
这是你的
This is yours.
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯
Yes.
我们有很多要谈的
We've got a lot to talk about.
是的
Yes, we do.
我想问问关于我的提议你有答案了吗
I wanted to ask if you made a decision about my offer.
是的
Yes, I have.
是什么
And?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不能背叛基顿和我的团队
I can't go against Keaton and my team like that.
谢帕德今天逃脱了羁押
Shepherd escaped custody today.
她帮助一个罪犯从人♥质♥危机现场脱逃
She helped a known criminal flee from the scene of a hostage crisis.
因为她的定位设备她才被抓获的
She was only apprehended as a result of her GPS transmitting device.
这不是完整的经过
That's not the whole story.
那你告诉我怎么回事
Please enlighten me.
谢帕德进大厅的时候我在场
I was in that room when Shepherd came in.
她告诉维瑟她想帮他
She told Visser she wanted to help him
这也是她逃跑的机会
and that this was her chance to escape too.
那一刻 我也以为你是对的
In that moment, I was sure you were right about her.
但你和我都错了
But you weren't and neither was I.
谢帕德帮助维瑟逃跑
See, Shepherd helped Visser escape
是为了收集米克海尔·塔尔的情报
so she could gather intelligence on Mikhail Tal.
而且我们没有抓获她
And we didn't apprehend her.
她利用那个定位发射器告诉我们
She used that GPS transmitter to signal to us
她和维瑟的位置
her and Visser's location.
从一开始就是她的计划
It was her plan from the very beginning.
-你相信这说法 -是的
- And you believe that? - Yeah, I do.
看来我看错你了 佩蒂格鲁探员
I guess I was wrong about you, Agent Pettigrew.
你似乎跟我想的不一样
It seems you're not the person I thought you were.
是的
Seems not.
丹尼尔在审问维瑟
Daniel is questioning Visser.
看他还有没有关于塔尔的其他信息
If he knows anything else about Tal, we'll find out.
维瑟不是塔尔的手下
Visser's not one of Tal's people.
他们的关系纯属交易伙伴
Their relationship was transactional.
塔尔不会告诉他计划的细节
So Tal wouldn't have told him details about the plan.
第二次袭击 在美国领土
A second attack, this one on U.S. Soil.
你觉得是真的吗
Do you think that's real?
是的
Yes.
你今天冒了大风险
You took a huge risk today.
没你想的那么大
It wasn't as huge as you think.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
我见过你工作 基顿探员
I've seen you at work, Agent Keaton.
我愿意打赌你能猜出我在大使♥馆♥的计划
I was willing to bet that you'd figure out my plan at the embassy.
猜出你的计划和信任你去实施
Yeah, well, figuring out your plan and trusting you to do it,
这是完全不同的两件事
those are two very different things.
没错
Yes, they are.
不惜一切
At any cost.
你和我都愿意不惜一切抓住塔尔
You and I are willing to catch Tal at any cost.
我想只要我们之间有这种信任
I think as long as we can trust that...
我们就能抓住他
We'll get him.
晚安 谢帕德
Good night, Shepherd.
晚安 基顿探员
Good night, Agent Keaton.
剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表