剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表
丹尼尔 丹尼尔
Daniel. Daniel.
-我们得撤离 -什么
- We got to get out of here! - What?
留下的话会被屠♥杀♥的
We stay in here, we're gonna get massacred.
我们得逼近他们
We got to take the fight to them!
我不能留下这些人
I can't leave these people.
威尔 交给我们 快走
Will, we got it! Go! Go!
你 跟着我
You, follow me.
布拉格 跟我来
Bragg, with me.
我没子弹了
I'm out!
走
Let's go.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You good? - Yeah, good!
走 伏下
Go! Stay down!
快走
Go! Go!
奇戈林 掩护我
Chigorin! Cover me.
求我放过你
Beg for your life.
像她一样求我
Beg me just like she did.
-还有多远 -两公里
- How much further? - Two kilometers.
我们到了后 确保他们远离空地
When we arrive, make sure the men keep away from the clearing.
马埃斯特腊之后要做什么
What's after Sierra Maestra?
问这个干什么
Why do you ask?
你不是叫我来拿武器的
You didn't bring me here to carry your gear.
今天以后 中情局的领导层将被削弱
After today, the leadership of the CIA will be crippled,
而马埃斯特腊的拘留中心
and the detention site at Sierra Maestra
将会展现在世人眼中
will be ripped open for the world to see.
但是中情局
But the hundreds of covert operatives
数以百计的秘密特工仍将活着
that make up the tip of the agency's spear will still be alive.
所以我想要你 艾丽卡
That is why I want you, Erica.
你比任何人都更了解这些特工
You know these operatives better than anyone.
你知道他们是怎么工作的 怎么思考的
You know how they work, how they think.
你知道他们是怎么躲避搜寻
You know how they hide from detection.
你要帮我追捕他们
You are going to help me hunt them down,
一个不留 直到他们不复存在
every last one of them, until they cease to exist.
我不只是想袭击中情局
I don't just want to attack the CIA.
我想铲除他们
I want to erase it.
基顿探员
Agent Keaton.
我是克拉拉·拜斯
I'm Clara Baez.
克拉拉·拜斯
中情局特工
卡布雷拉副局长跟我们说了你要来
Deputy Cabrera told us you were coming.
是的
Yes.
我要尽快♥感♥到马埃斯特腊
I need to get to Sierra Maestra as soon as possible.
这边
This way.
卡布雷拉跟你说了拘留中心可能会遭遇袭击吗
Cabrera tell you about the threat to the detention site?
说了 我们已经实施了禁闭
Yes, we have our lockdown protocol in place,
还有更多局里的人正从美国赶来
and more agency enforcements are on the way from the States now.
他们要多久到
How long before they get here?
预计在一小时内
Well, ETA is within the hour.
但是拘留中心非常安全
But the facility is more than secure.
这话我听过很多次了
Yeah, I've heard that before.
到了
That's it.
派人去2号♥地点和3号♥地点 这个交给我们
Send teams to locations two and three. We'll take this one.
那个山脊后面
Just over that ridge lies the entrance
有一个废弃的苏联导弹发射井入口
to a decommissioned Soviet missile silo.
在重混凝土之下 在我们的脚下
Under the heavy concrete, under our very feet,
就是马埃斯特腊
is Sierra Maestra.
清点完成
Check complete.
57个囚犯 42个狱警全都在
57 prisoners, 42 guards all accounted for.
拘留中心入口在哪
Where's the entrance to the facility?
-这条路尽头 -只有这一个吗
- Just at the end of the path. - Is that the only one?
是的 只有一条路进出
That's it. One way in, one way out.
你确定那可靠吗
And you're sure it's secured?
那有一道钢铁防爆门
Behind a steel blast-proof door.
什么都无法穿透
Nothing's getting through that thing.
塔尔肯定有别的计划 那里有什么
Tal has to have something else planned. What's out there?
丛林 悬崖和大海
Jungle, then cliffs, then the ocean.
没有紧急出口 公用管道
No emergency exits, utility ducts?
怎么 怎么了
What? What is it?
有通风井 一共三个
There are ventilation shafts, three of them.
带我过去
Show me.
你要从上面爆破
You're blasting in from above.
你不爆破入口
You're not going from the entrance site.
这个建筑的结构设计依赖于
The structural design of the facility hinges
三根支柱 分别位于
on three support columns located directly beneath
三个通风井下面
this ventilation shaft and two more just like it.
炸掉它们 屋顶就会像沙子一样崩塌
Take them out, and the roof crumbles like sand.
我们准备好了
We're ready.
1号♥分队 行动
Team One, go.
快跑
Go! Go!
跑 拉响警报
Go! Sound the alarm!
2号♥分队 行动
Team Two, go.
2号♥分队 你们情况如何
Team Two, what's your status?
2号♥分队 收到吗
Team Two, do you copy?
2号♥分队
Team Two!
2号♥分队 收到消息了吗
Team Two, do you copy?
是你干的 对吗
This is you, isn't it?
不
No.
基顿
Keaton.
基顿
Keaton.
放下武器
Drop your weapon.
放下武器 不然她就没命
Drop your weapon, or she dies.
你内心得到安宁了吗 基顿探员
Do you feel peace, Agent Keaton?
你亲手杀死了
With your own hands, you killed the man
夺取你未婚妻生命的人 你内心获得安宁了吗
who took your fiancée's life. Do you feel peace?
也许现在你可以渐渐理解我
Perhaps now you can begin to understand me,
为什么我将中情局作为目标
why I targeted the CIA,
为什么我要干掉任何挡我路的人
why I destroyed anyone who stood in my way.
对于你我这样的人 根本就不存在安宁
There is no peace, not for men like you and me.
脱掉你的防弹衣
Your vest, take it off.
这么久以来 她就在你眼皮底下坐着
All this time, she was sitting right in front of your nose.
但你早知道了 对吗
But you already knew that, didn't you?
她跟你说了她在和我交流
She told you she was communicating with me,
把我当成线人操纵
working me as an asset.
而你信了她
And you trusted her.
但我向你保证 基顿探员 她在骗你
But I assure you, Agent Keaton, she was lying.
你不信我 告诉他
You don't believe me? Tell him.
告诉他你为我做了什么
Tell him what you did for me.
你当时就快抓到奇戈林
You were closing in on Chigorin.
我联♥系♥了塔尔 警告了他
I called Tal and warned him.
我帮他逃跑
I helped him escape.
你永远都赢不了的
You're never gonna win.
还会有更多的探员到来
There are gonna be more agents after me,
在你死之前他们是不会停手的
and they're not gonna stop until you're dead.
我可以保证
I can promise you that.
也许吧 但肯定不会是今天
Perhaps, but not today.
这把枪里还有一发子弹
There is one round in this gun.
杀了他
Kill him.
你说你想和我合作 杀了他
You claim you want to work with me. Kill him.
-证明给我看 -我证明过了
- Prove it. - I have.
放过一条生命和夺取一条生命是两回事
Sparing a life and taking one are two very different things.
杀了他 我就会彻底知道
Kill him, and I will know once and for all
你到底忠于谁
where your loyalties truly lie.
5 4
Five, four...
你真是惊喜不断
You don't cease to surprise me.
现在我们可以放心合作了
Now we're free to work together.
他还活着
He's still alive.
基顿 我想帮你
Ah! Keaton, I'm trying to help you.
用力压住你的胸口
Put pressure on your chest.
把手放在胸口上
Put your hand on your chest.
用力压 有人吗 有人吗
Push, push, push. Come in. Come in.
收到
Copy.
有探员在你们基地外面中枪
An agent's been shot outside your facility.
剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表