剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表
因为任何能刺♥激♥到你的特工
Because any asset that's effective enough to get under your skin
自己肯定也有弱点
had to have left herself vulnerable too.
基顿 你能刺♥激♥她
Keaton, you are under her skin.
这对双方都适用
This is working both ways.
利用这点
Use that.
放下枪 基顿
Drop the gun, Keaton.
马上
Now!
-放下 -好的 好的
- Drop it! - Okay, all right, hey.
没问题 我会放下枪
You got it. I'll drop the gun.
我会放下
I'll drop it.
坐到那椅子上去
Sit down in that chair.
你知道你无依无靠 对吗
You know you're on your own, right?
没人会来救你
Nobody's coming for you.
安静
Quiet!
对塔尔来说 你和我一样可有可无
You're just as disposable to Tal as I am.
他知道你身份暴露了
He knows you've been made,
他怎么没来保护你 他在哪
how come he's not here to protect you? Where is he?
他早该来救走你了
He should have pulled you out by now.
安娜 我可以保护你
Anna, I can protect you.
怎么保护
How?
送我去北达科他州的联邦证人保护计划吗
By sending me to live in WITSEC in North Dakota?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
总比下半辈子在牢房♥里度过或者死了好
Better than spending the rest of your life in a cell or dead.
这没有意义
This is pointless!
我永远不能信任你
I could never trust you.
你可以的
Yes, you can.
你可以的
Yes, you can.
我会信守承诺
I'll keep my word.
我说的一切并非都是谎言
Not everything I said was a lie.
我知道
I know that.
我说的一切也并非都是谎言
Not everything I said was a lie, either.
事实是
The truth is, is that
你总是让我想到莱恩
you've always reminded me of Laine.
从我见到你那刻起
From the moment I saw you.
我就被你吸引
I was just drawn to you.
我相信你想改变世界
I believed that you wanted to make a difference
就像莱恩一样
in the world same way Laine did.
塔尔在你很小时就对你洗♥脑♥ 不是你的错
It's not your fault that Tal manipulated you from a young age.
你想参与一个高于自己的事业
You wanted to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
你仍然可以
And you still can.
所以我接下来会这么做
So this is what I'm gonna do.
我会立刻带你去安全屋
I'm gonna take you to a safe house right now.
你可以在那开始新生活
You'll be able to start a whole new life there.
但首先你得先放下枪
But first I need you to put that gun down.
就这样
That's it.
就这样
That's it.
你没事 坚持住
You're okay. Stay with me.
奇戈林
Chigorin.
放下枪
Drop your gun.
放下枪
Drop your gun.
别 放下
Don't do it. Put it down.
你是对的 威尔
You were right, Will.
她在这里安放了足够多的证据
She planted enough evidence in here
至少够我们白忙活一年了
to send us down a rabbit hole for the next year at least.
那个狙击手呢
The sniper?
雷·方丁
Ray Fontaine.
退伍军人 塔尔已知同伙
Former military, known associate of Tal.
我们抓到了一个间谍 威尔
We caught a mole, Will.
没有胜利的感觉
Still doesn't feel like a win.
因为她不是你以为的那样吗
Because she wasn't who you thought she was?
不 因为我以为我可以策反她
No, because I think I could have turned her.
-凯特 -嗨
- Kate. - Hi.
-没什么事吧 -嗯
- Everything okay? - Yes.
我只想为之前的事道歉
I just wanted to apologize for earlier.
有时我会很固执
Um, sometimes I can get bullheaded, uh...
我只想让你知道 到头来
I just wanted you to know, at the end of the day,
是因为我想保护你
it's because I'm being protective.
我知道
I know.
但无论如何我还是无权质疑你行动的方式
Still, I had no right to question how you run an operation.
不 不 我很看重
No, no. It's important to me for you
你给我的坦诚意见
to always give me your honest opinion.
只是别那么频繁
Just maybe not so many times.
成交
Deal.
好
Good.
好
Okay.
好的
All right.
-晚安 -晚安 凯特
- Have a good night. - Good night, Kate.
抱歉没有像你所预期的那样发展 基顿探员
I'm sorry it didn't work out the way you hoped, Agent Keaton.
我也是
Yeah, I am too.
但克鲁兹的手♥机♥仍然连着塔尔的多跳网络
But Cruz's cell phone is still connected to Tal's mesh network.
如果我们能破解
If we can crack it,
就可以成为这项调查里史上最大的突破
it could be the biggest break yet in this investigation.
你怎么知道克鲁兹让我想起了莱恩
How did you know that Cruz reminded me of Laine?
我看到了吧
I saw it, I think.
我在中情局管理特工时学到了重要一课
I learned a valuable lesson running assets for the CIA.
当他们能利用目标的弱点时
They're always more effective when they can
他们的效率总是会更高
tap into a target's weakness.
克鲁兹知道你的弱点是莱恩 她利用了这点
Cruz knew that yours was Laine, and she exploited it,
但塔尔没想到的是
but what Tal didn't count on
失去亲人让她变得有多脆弱和易受影响
was how weak and susceptible her loss left her.
我们都是凡人 基顿
We're all only human, Keaton.
她提到了什么 一个名字
She did mention something. It was a name.
奇戈林
Chigorin.
你有听过吗
Does that mean anything to you?
没
No.
晚安 谢帕德
Good night, Shepherd.
晚安 基顿探员
Good night, Agent Keaton.
未知来电
你很骄傲吗 基顿探员
Are you proud, Agent Keaton?
塔尔
Tal.
你看穿了安娜
You saw Anna for what she was
但在那之前她已经给了我想要的信息
but not before she gave me what I wanted.
你在局里安插了内应
You had somebody on the inside.
今晚就结束了
It ended tonight.
你怎么知道她是唯一一个
What makes you think she's the only one?
剧集 | 与敌共谋 | 导航列表