剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
Thanks, but I'm okay.
不是我要安♥非♥他♥命♥ 是我朋友要
The speed wasn't for me. It was for my friends.
你不是要学习吗
Don't you gotta study?
经济学我能倒背如流
I know that econ shit inside out.
好吧
All right.
你该回家了
You know, you should get back.
很快就要天亮了
It's gonna be light soon.
一到黎明 你就会感觉自己像个吸血鬼
Catch the dawn, you feel like a vampire.
我还想和你再坐一会儿
I think I'll sit here with you for a little while,
如果你不介意的话
if you don't mind.
让我帮你把这个处理掉
Let me get rid of this for you.
你确定你今晚什么都不做吗 路易斯
You sure you don't want to do nothing tonight, Louis?
什么都不做吗
Nothing?
我只想和你一起看电影
I liked watching the movie with you is all.
什么都不做吗
Nothing?
手活都不要吗
Not even a handjob?
不用了
No.
听着 路易斯...
Uh, listen, Louis...
我在这待了很久 看了电影
I've been up here so long watching a movie that...
我有点担心我老板会生气
I'm kind of worried that my man might get upset with me
如果我只带回去平常的收入
if I only come back to him with the usual price.
所以
So, um...
你能提前支付我吗
do you think you could advance me now
这样他就不会生我气
so he'll be cool with me
我下周来不收钱
and I'll come past for free next week?
剩下的披萨你要吗
Hey, you want the rest of the pizza?
不了 亲爱的 我得赶路
Oh, no, honey, I'm good. I gotta race.
谢了 小姐
Thanks, miss.
记住 每部分你们只有20分钟
Remember, you have 20 minutes for each section,
所以如果你卡在某道题上了
so if there's something you get hung up on,
往下做 待会儿再回来作答
move on and come back to it later.
这个月的
Oh, it's for the month.
他在哪
Where is he?
他之前在睡觉
He was taking a nap.
今早有点发烧 不过现在没事了
He had a little fever this morning, but he's okay.
他只是不想上学
He's allergic to school is all.
行 那就别叫醒他了
All right, we'll don't wake him up.
他听到门铃的时候就醒了
He woke up when he heard the doorbell.
去把外套放你房♥间吧
Go. Put your coat in your room.
妈妈来了
Mom's here.
她在你房♥间等你
She's in your room, waiting for you.
妈妈
Mom!
小宝贝
Oh, kiddo.
让我看看你
Let me see you.
你看着不像生病了
You don't look so sick to me.
-你感觉怎么样 -还行
- How you feeling? - Okay.
你今天是不是该去上学吗
You think maybe you should've gone to school today?
是不是
Maybe?
你又不能怪我
It's not like you can blame me.
不能吗
I can't?
我一周七晚都在工作
I'm working seven nights a week.
我在努力维持几份工作
I'm trying to hold down a couple jobs--
一周七晚 对
Seven nights a week. That's right.
一周七晚 我就该每晚在家
Seven nights a week-- I'm supposed to be home
陪孩子 你在哪
with the kids every night, and where are you?
我在工作
I'm working.
你可以跟着我爸工作的
You could've done that thing with my father.
-操 -他可以让你成功的 或许
- Oh, shit. - He'd have got you made, maybe.
或者至少让你加入帮派 小文
Or at least you'd been in a crew, Vinnie, instead.
操♥他♥妈♥的 好吗
You know what? Fuck that shit, okay?
每次我转身
Every time I turn around,
就能碰到某个自以为是的意大利混♥蛋♥
there's some asshole dago thinks he owns the world
因为他加入了帮派
'cause he's in some fucking crew.
你♥爸♥也是个混♥蛋♥
And your dad's a fucking asshole.
你两个哥哥因为这个都在监狱
And both your brothers are upstate from that shit.
而你是个酒保
And you're a barman.
我不仅是酒保了
I'm more than that now.
我在曼哈顿管理一家餐厅
I'm managing a joint in Manhattan.
我该谢谢你把我踢出来
I should thank you for kicking me out of the nest.
我现在有权力了
I'm at the center of things now.
我在打造我的帝国
I'm building something.
-你是布鲁克林的 -那又怎样
- You're from Brooklyn. - So what?
弗朗西斯·艾伯特来自霍博肯 他还掌控整个纽约呢
Francis Albert's from Hoboken. He owns New York.
你不是弗兰克·辛纳屈
You're not Frank Sinatra.
也许是年轻版的他
Junior maybe.
你连托尼·马丁都不是
You're not even Tony Martin.
我还年轻 文
I'm still young, Vin.
你从不回家
And you don't never come home to me.
别以为我不知道
And it ain't like you ain't out there
你也在外面偷人
fucking around on me when you can.
我知道的 好吗 我知道
I know, okay? I know.
我知道玛丽·迪帕尔玛
I know about Marie DiParma.
我知道她们所有人
I know about all of 'em.
你骗不了谁
You ain't fooling nobody.
文 你有一个家
Vin, you got a home.
你有家人
You got a family.
有彩色电视 而你却和妓♥女♥ 酒鬼
A color TV, and you're living in some shitty Times Square hotel
住在时代广场上某个破酒店
with whores and drunks?
我很抱歉 好吗
Look, I'm sorry, okay?
我为我做过的一些破事道歉
I'm sorry for some of the shit I done.
真心的
I am.
你知道如果我们努力是可以好好在一起生活的
You know we could be good if we tried.
-跟孩子们说 -说什么
- Tell the kids... - Tell them what?
跟他们说我必须离开
Just tell them I had to go.
我会回来看他们的
And I'll see them again.
-还要再来一轮吗 -当然
- You need another round? - Sure.
在下雨 CC 下得很大
It's raining, C.C. Raining hard.
没人喜欢被打湿 但我们得工作
No one likes to get wet, but we all gotta work, baby.
我今晚不想工作
I don't wanna work tonight.
我知道 宝贝 我知道
I know, baby, I know.
这样
Look here, uh...
要不我们去个能谈话的地方
why don't we go somewhere where we can talk about this,
就我们两个
just the two of us, hmm?
好
Yeah?
那我们走吧
Yeah, let's go.
等等
Wait.
小文
Vinnie.
-去看看 -好 我去看看
- Go. - All right, all right. I'll go-- I'll go look.
艾什莉 宝贝 你在哭什么
Ashley, honey, what you crying for?
一切都好
Shit, now, everything all right.
我们只是在聊天
We're just talking.
只是聊天而已
We're talking, that's all.
仅此而已
That's all.
感觉怎么样
How that feel?
-痛 -是吗
- Hurt. - Yeah?
下次我就割破你的脸
Next time I'll open your face.
你永远都别想再赚一分钱
You'll never make another penny.
把你送回西弗吉尼亚
Could send you back to West Virginia
让你♥爸♥再肛♥交♥你
and let your daddy ass-fuck you all over again.
-CC -我没说你可以说话
- C.C.-- - I ain't say you could speak!
我叫你出去卖♥♥ 你就去卖♥♥
When I say to get out there and retail, you do it.
你不喜欢在雨里工作
You don't like working in the rain?
我才不管你湿了 冷了还是着火了
I don't give a good fuck if you wet or cold or on fire,
你给老子赚钱
you get me my goddamn money.
文森特
Vincent.
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表