剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
意味着我们不和其他人交往吗
Does it mean we don't see other people?
我们表现出占有欲
We get real possessive
然后我们开始像一对可悲的夫妻一样生活
and we start living like a sad-shit married couple
争吵着谁该去扔垃圾
arguing over who takes out the garbage?
我扔垃圾
I take out the garbage.
好吧 你要想和别人做 那就去做
All right, look, you wanna fuck somebody, fuck somebody.
我也一样
Same goes for me.
不问问题 好吗
No questions asked, all right?
谁也没占有谁
Nobody owns anybody.
我们只是在同一个地方生活
We just lay our heads down in the same place
都在的时候就享受对方
and enjoy each other when we do.
你扔垃圾
You take the garbage out.
我就这么说的
Yeah, that's what I said.
我们有了时间表后就联♥系♥你
We'll be in touch as soon as we can commit to a schedule.
-我很期待 -再见
- I'm really looking forward to it. - Yeah, see you soon.
我是漏掉了什么吗
Am I fucking missing something?
她不是该去什么面包售卖♥♥活动或者
Didn't she have a bake sale or PTA meeting
参加家长教师协会会议吗
or something she's gotta get to?
她有看过我们的电影
Uh, she's seen the movies,
她觉得这很有意思
she thinks what we do is interesting.
我怎么能拒绝她呢
I mean, how can I not give her a try?
我觉得她挺性感的
She looks pretty hot, you ask me.
-嗯 -你懂的
- Yeah. - You know?
店员 家庭主妇
Store clerks, housewives.
知道吗 每天
You know what, every day,
都会有越来越多人了解到我们这行
this thing takes another step out of the forest.
看
Look.
看这个
Look at this.
一部三♥级♥片♥首映礼的邀请函
Invitation to an X-rated movie premiere
在一家开放式座位的剧院
at a general admission theater.
他们寄给我 还让我给他们答复
They mail these to me with an RSVP and everything.
就像画廊开幕一样
Like some kind of gallery opening or whatever.
在户外举♥行♥吗
What, they're just doing this out in the open?
他们在55街上那家电影院
When they held over that cock film
放了一部同志片 放了半年
on 55th Street for six months, you know,
警♥察♥也没管
and the police let it be?
我就想 "不就是该死的基佬吗
I thought, "You know, so it's the fucking fags.
谁关心他们做什么 对吧"
You know, who cares what they do, right?"
-但 你知道 -别这样叫他们
- But, you know-- - Don't say that.
-怎么 -别这样叫他们
- What? - Don't say that.
我有个弟弟
I got a brother.
我没有恶意
Well, I didn't mean anything.
你从没说过你有个弟弟
You never said you had a brother.
我们想把底层面♥积♥翻倍
We're looking to double the floor space,
所以你需要考虑两倍的布局
so you're gonna need to look at twice the layout.
工头你怎么看
What says the foreman?
我看到很多可能
I see lots of possibilities.
我也可以找到合适的人
I can get us the right guys for it, too.
-这又是在干什么 -更多的生意
- What now? - Hey, more business.
我等不及要让你们来看了
I couldn't wait to show you guys.
什么更多生意
What-- what-- what more business?
我们拿到了这里的租契 整整三层楼
We got a lease on this whole place, all three floors.
市政♥府♥那边也落实了
And it's all cleared with the city.
二楼要再开一家妓院
Gonna open another parlor on the second floor,
贵宾室在顶楼
VIP room at the top.
这边 全部放放映机
Yeah. Over here, wall-to-wall peeps.
带门的那种新式自♥慰♥屋
The new kind with the booths.
更多妓♥女♥
Whoa, whoa. More fucking pussy?
-这是坏事吗 -你不觉得有市场吗
- It's a bad thing? - What, you don't think there's a market?
该死 鲁迪
Fuck, Rudy.
前一天我在给我哥哥还赌债
One day, I'm paying off my brother's gambling debts.
隔天 我整个家庭
The next day, my whole fucking family's
就深陷于妓院和色情片了
neck-deep in running whores and dirty fuck films.
-搞什么 -你不想要这机会的话 我可以
- The fuck? - Hey, you don't want the opportunity, I can--
没有
Hey, hey, hey, no.
我们想要 文森特 拜托
We want it, all right? Vincent, come on.
这不是我 鲁迪
It ain't me, Rudy.
-我退出 -那就滚吧 操♥你♥妈♥
- I'm out. - Then you're out. Fuck you.
操♥我♥妈
Fuck me?
操♥我♥妈
Fuck me?
鲍比 你该在建筑工地上工作
Bobby, you should be on a fucking construction site somewhere,
而不是开妓院
not trying to run whorehouses.
-看看你 -看看我
- Look at you. - Look at me, yeah,
看我圆鼓鼓的钱包 比你该死的酒吧赚更多的钱
with my wallet fat, bringing in more money than the goddamn bar.
多半你就是为这个而不爽
Which is probably what's eating you.
操♥你♥妈♥所有人
Fuck all of you.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you,
操♥你♥妈♥
and fuck you!
还有皮普洛先生
And, yeah, Mr. Pipilo,
鲁迪 尊敬地 操♥你♥妈♥
Rudy, respectfully, fuck you!
他会回心转意的
He'll come around.
我们去看楼上
Hey, let's go see the upstairs.
你收到我的信了吧
You got my letters, right?
很好笑
They were funny.
我看了很多遍
I read them a bunch.
嗯 靠
Yeah, shit.
我该多来看看你的
I should've come by more often.
我很抱歉 我
I'm sorry, I...
我没了时间概念
I just lost track of time.
我有好几年的记忆都没了呢
Hey, there are a couple of years there I don't even remember.
没有好转吗
That's not any better?
不知道
I don't know.
他们说好转了
They say it is.
他们还对你用电击吗
Are they still doing the electric shock stuff?
没
No.
现在主要给我吃药
Mostly meds for me now.
他们好像不再
I don't think the shock treatment thing
进行电击治疗了
is something they want to do anymore.
爸爸当时签字签得好快
Dad was so quick to sign off on that shit.
-他以为这会有帮助 -他可以去死了
- He thought it would help. - Oh, fuck him.
我恨他
I hate him.
他脸上的表情
The look on his face.
就像我会穿着那衣服
Like I was gonna wear it out and...
到皇后大道上走
...walk down Queens Blvd.
那是我的裙子 记得吗
Hey, that was my fucking dress, remember?
你可以穿着它结婚 我都无所谓
You could've gotten married in it for all I care.
莱妮 讽刺的是我其实对那衣服没兴趣
Leenie, the joke is I wasn't even into that.
我只是为了逗大家笑才穿的
I just tried it on for a laugh.
不过爸爸没有笑
Dad didn't laugh, though.
帕特里克 爸爸根本不关心你
Patrick, Dad doesn't give a shit about you.
或者我
Or me.
或者我们是谁
Or who we are.
他只关心我们在别人眼里是什么样子
He only cares about how it might look to everyone else.
全世界会怎么看他
How the rest of the world might see him
要是他女儿肚子被搞大 他儿子喜欢男生
if his daughter gets knocked up, if his son likes boys.
去他妈的
Fuck him.
真的 帕特里克 谁在乎
Seriously, Patrick, who gives a fuck
爸爸的想法
what Dad thinks about anything?
我不是同性恋
I'm not homosexual.
帕特里克 别这样
Patrick, come on.
是我啊
It's me.
他知道我不是
He knows I'm not.
没事的
It's okay.
他知道 那些医生也知道
He knows. The doctors, they know.
我认识了你一辈子
Hey, I've known you my whole goddamn life.
我喜欢女孩
I like girls.
说一个你交往过的女孩
Name one girl you were ever with.
该死 对不起
Shit, I'm sorry.
帕特里克 这个世界...
Patrick, the world...
正在变化
it's changing.
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表