剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
罗谢尔
Hey, Rochelle.
到了
All right.
该死的黑人
Fucking smokes.
工作真努力
Hard at work.
你到时别发言 好吗
How about I speak for both of us, okay?
没人想做♥爱♥
Nobody got fucking on the brain.
-靠 -文森特 你好吗
- Shit. - Vincent, what's the word?
姑娘们看上去冷死了
Girls look like they're freezing out there.
即使雨雪 酷热
Neither snow nor rain nor heat
或者黑夜 她们也得照常站街
nor gloom of night stays them courtesans.
文斯 那条子是谁
Yo, Vince, who the cop?
我姐夫 鲍比
My brother-in-law, Bobby.
真的吗
For real?
我闻到了条子的味道
I smell bacon.
别扯条子了
Enough with the cop shit.
听着 各位 我需要姑娘
All right, look, guys, I need some girls.
好吗 如果可以的话要三个
All right? Three if you can swing it.
今晚开始 明天再增加三个
Starting tonight. Three more by tomorrow.
你是超人吗
What, you some kind of Superman?
不是 我的店已经万事俱备只欠东风
Nah, come on. Look, I got the place all set up, ready to go.
我需要早晚两班
I need day and night shifts.
文森特 你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
Vincent, what the fuck you talking about?
-妓院 -妓院
- The parlor. - The parlor?
弗兰奇有跟你们说过吧
I mean, Frankie talked to you, right?
他是说了点什么
He said something about something.
以为那小子在开玩笑
Thought the joker was joking.
是真的
No, it's real.
把我的姑娘给你
Hand my girls to you?
你不是皮条客 酒保
You're not a pimp, barman.
-想活久点就别来抢我们饭碗 -赞一个
- Stick to the stick, you'll live longer. - Preach!
看看她们站在外面
Look at them standing out there.
来我这里 就不用再站在冰冷的雪天里
I'm offering you no more standing out in the cold and snow,
咳嗽流鼻涕了
coughing and sneezing.
你呢 大块头 你冷吗
Yeah, how about you, Lurch? You get cold?
还是你是那种没知觉的吸血鬼
Or you one of them undead motherfuckers that don't feel it?
你♥他♥妈♥再说一句
Say one more thing.
淡定 淡定
Look, all right, all right, look.
还可以不再被小人坑
How about no more getting ripped off by scumbags?
谁惹事 就挨揍
Some john steps out of line, he catches a beating.
我们能应付一切
We handle everything.
最好的是不用再被抓了
Best of all: no more busts.
-有人罩我们 -你觉得你会拉皮条 文斯
- We're protected. - So, you think you can mack, Vince?
不 我会很少过去
No, I'm hardly gonna be there.
是吗 那谁来看店
Yeah? So, who's gonna be looking after the candy store?
我
I am.
-靠 -老天
- Shit. - Oh, man.
-真的吗 -我有点好奇了
- For real? - Now I'm curious.
我们给你姑娘 那你要给我们什么
What you gonna give us for our women?
给你们
Give you?
不 你们得给我钱
No, you're gonna pay me.
听我解释
All right, let me explain.
滚出去
Man, get the fuck outta here.
现在
Now.
西42街414号♥ 离这不远
It's 414 W. 42, just down the street.
来看看吧
Just come check it out.
-就这样 -我嘞个去
- That's all. - Motherfucker.
交谈真顺利
That went well.
耐心 兄弟 耐心
Patience, brother, patience.
堕落街传奇
第一季第六集
还有五分钟开拍
We're shooting in five, all right?
-你看着不错 -谢谢
- You look good. - Thanks.
-感觉很好吧 -嗯
- Feel good? Yeah? - Yeah.
这个的计划是什么
So, what's the plan for this one?
计划是
The plan is...
你们互相大干对方 然后一起高♥潮♥
you bang the shit out of each other, and then everybody comes.
-天呐 哈维 -跟着台词演
- Jeez, Harvey. - Wing it with the dialogue.
不要标新立异 拜托了
Nothing avant-garde, please.
就不停聊骚
And, you know, just keep talking dirty
说你有多想要他的鸡♥巴♥
about how much you want his dick.
哈维 我问你个事
Harvey, hey, let me ask you something.
影片洗印好后
So, you make your prints,
你钱是怎么算的 看销量还是按收益的百分比
you'll get paid by, what, number of sales, percentage of profits?
你是说我们一分都得不到吗
Are you actually telling me we don't get any of that?
一言难尽
Yeah, well, it's complicated.
试试看
Try me.
你想要什么 糖糖
What do you want, Candy?
你想要版税吗
You want fucking royalties?
追加酬金 还是什么
You want residuals? What?
这样吧 我会多给你50
All right, I'll tell you what, I'll throw you another $50.
好吗 够意思了吧
All right? That's a pretty fair bump.
-总之 不用谢 -谢谢
- Anyway, you're welcome. - Thank you.
至少你在拍电影了
At least you're in the movies now.
没有在外面站街
You're not selling ass out there in the trenches.
你是艺人 梅丽尔小姐
You're an entertainer, Miss Merrell.
阿德里亚娜 准备好了吗
All right. Adriana, you ready?
不要看上去太热情
All right, don't look so enthused.
在我宣读
Before we get to the readouts
我面前这堆文件前
and the random bullshit that are piled before me,
我有新闻
I have some actual news.
马上到年底了
As we are approaching the end of the year,
该进行半年一次的大扫除了
it is time for our semiannual housecleaning,
我们要重塑我们
where we restore the 14th Precinct to a previous glory
没人见识过的14辖区的辉煌
the likes of which none of us have ever actually known.
街道清场
Street sweeps.
但是今年 英明的领导们
This year, however, the bosses in their wisdom
要求我们特别留意
have asked that we pay particular attention
第八和第九大道上的
to the high-heeled army
高跟鞋大军
that marches along 8th and 9th Avenues,
以及她们的管理者
as well as their managerial component.
操♥他♥妈♥的妓♥女♥
Fuck the fuckin' whores already.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
不 弗拉纳根巡警
No, Patrolman Flanagan.
从现在起到节日前 时代广场的妓♥女♥们
The whores of Times Square will be decidedly unfucked
将肯定不会被♥操♥
from now until the holidays.
你们的领导
So much so that your commanders
不想在管辖范围内的
do not want to see a single pross
任何角落看到任何妓♥女♥
standing on any street corner in the precinct.
统统抓上车
Everybody goes in the wagon.
每个角落 每次巡逻
Every corner, every tour.
至于皮条客 想方设法给他们安罪名
And the pimps-- throw any charge you can at them.
没有违规的
You don't have charges,
你就写他们的车占道 把车拖走
you can write up their over-chromed wonders and tow them off.
接下来两周
We're gonna spend the next two weeks
我们要让14辖区的卖♥♥淫活动无法生存
making the 14th uninhabitable to the pussy trade.
两周
Two weeks?
这是上级的命令
Hey, these are the orders from on high.
我要大干一场
I'm making a career out of this.
从今天到新年之前
As of today and until New Year's,
所有卖♥♥淫抓捕之后的
actual paid overtime will flow
出庭时间都将算入加班
for court time on all prostitution arrests.
好极了 怎么不早说
Hell, yes! Why didn't you say so?
好吗 注意了 各位 这是你们的假期奖励
Okay? Behold, gentlemen, your holiday bonus.
现在开始讲重罪
All right, let's get to the felonies.
嘿 我是糖糖
Hey, I'm Candy.
-皮特 你好吗 糖糖 -很好 你呢
- Peter. How you doing, Candy? - Good. You?
还在等什么 把灯光打起
All right, what are we waiting for? Let's turn the lights back on.
米克嘉里科蒂小姐 你尝起来像少女
Miss McGillicutty, you taste like pussy.
是吗
I do?
像可口的少女
Like delicious pussy?
操 待会儿我得重新录一遍这段对话
Fuck, I can see I'm gonna be looping dialogue later.
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表