剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
当然 我看到你们在数钱
Sure, sure. I see you're on the count.
有什么问题吗 鲁迪
Is there a problem here, Rudy?
应该没有
I don't think so.
-因为我不该... -我跟你说吧
- Because I'm not-- - Here, I tell you what.
就今天 我的人会帮你们数
Today only, my guys here are gonna help you with the count.
他们会把这些硬币拉走
They're gonna lug these coins outta here,
数清楚
they're gonna figure them all up,
然后明天送到你的银行去
and they're gonna lug them over to your bank tomorrow.
你们俩把这些钱放到车尾箱去
You two, put these coins in the trunk.
用滚轴 不然腰疼
Use the rollers. Save your backs.
这些也拿几个
We're gonna need a couple of these, too.
好的
All right.
操 我们本可以就在这儿数的 搞什么
Fuck. We could've counted it right here. What the hell?
我是在帮你 马蒂 给你放一晚假
My favor to you, Marty. Take the night off.
明天带张存款单就行了
Just bring a deposit slip tomorrow.
你在想什么
Penny for your thoughts?
他们不值得
They're not worth it.
那么糟吗
That bad, huh?
是的
I think so, yeah.
你喜欢这音乐吗
So, do you like this music?
就... 我也不知道
It's... I don't know.
你平时听什么音乐
What do you listen to?
我吗
Me?
你
You.
说吧 你都听什么音乐
Come on, what do you listen to?
娄[娄·里德]也有温柔的一面
Lou's tender side.
谁能想到
Who knew?
我在马克斯酒吧看过地下丝绒乐队
I saw the Velvets playing live at Max's
一身黑衣表演
in all their black glory.
我在听
I'm listening.
瞧 是烈马 有意思了
Hey, look, it's the Horse. This should be fun.
我听到你说的了 马蒂
I hear what you're saying to me, Marty,
你不必一直向我解释
but you don't have to keep explaining it to me.
不管怎样 你得给这些流氓一点颜色看看
You gotta get some sense into these punks one way or another.
他们不想听 也许你的人
They don't wanna listen, then maybe you guys
该给他们施加点压力
gotta lean on them a little bit.
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么 鲁迪
The fuck you doing, Rudy?
你无权那样做
You got no business doing what you did.
你指哪件事 硬币吗
You mean what? The coins?
-是的 硬币 -我有利息
- Yeah, the coins. - I got an interest.
他放机器的店是我的
He's got machines in the stores that are mine.
一部分收益归我
A piece of that accrues to me.
我有把他那份钱给他
He's getting his take.
是啊 就那么点
Yeah, a percentage of whatever.
怎么 你是说我少给你了吗
What? You're saying I'm stealing now?
-你有吗 -没有
- Are you? - No.
听着 现在我们看到的是原始收入
Listen, right now we're looking at the raw take
所以我们就能知道本该有多少钱
so all of us know what an honest day brings in.
这样我们就不能说我们被骗了 对吧
This way, none of us can say we were misled, right?
你跟你老板说过这事了吗
Did you run this little move of yours by your guy?
-他知情吗 -你说呢
- I mean, does he know? - What do you think?
你有几家店
I think you got a couple stores.
我有几十家
I own a couple of dozen.
货也是我的 我还有洗印车间
I also have the product. I own the labs.
大部分的电影业务 那是吉诺维斯家族的
The majority of the film operation, that's Genovese.
也就是我 不是你
And that's me, not you.
你要是对我的所作所为有意见
You got a problem with what I'm doing,
马修 你就去跟我老板说
Matty, take it up with my boss.
你告诉他没人有任何理由质疑计算结果
You tell him that no one has any reason to doubt the count.
我该去死
I should go fuck myself.
看会有什么效果
See how that plays at the club.
-那么 -他妈的...
- So? - Fucking...
今天有好消息 对吧
Good news today, yeah?
是的 鲁迪
I think so, Rudy.
好消息不嫌多
Always ready for good news.
先例已不能再提供参考价值了
Precedent no longer guides us.
而且有很好的理由
For good reason, too.
这个词"淫秽作品"违背了其定义
This term "pornography" defies definition.
即使那些同意某部电影
Even those judges who agree that a particular film
并不是法律意义上的淫秽作品的法官
is not legally pornographic
他们自己也并不知道为什么
cannot, among themselves, know why.
这样的结果就是一团糟
And the result is a hodgepodge.
我们下级法♥院♥只能被迫预测
And we of the lower courts are constrained to anticipate
高级法♥院♥里大多数法官的最终判决
final action of the majority of the higher court.
我们总是在纠结
So we flounder in wondering
最高法♥院♥会如何判决每个案件
what the Supreme Court will do in each matter.
-那边受审的是谁 -什么 他们吗
- Who's at bat there? - What, them guys?
他们就是在
They're the ones who got busted
马修洗印车间里被抓的人
when they kicked the door in on Matty's film lab.
皇后区旁边那个
The one out in Queens?
他们去年还因为
They're the ones who got caught
那些影片被抓过 记得吗
with all that film footage last year, remember?
令法律适应时代
Attuning the law to the times
是法♥院♥的基本职责
is the primary function of the courts.
希望我们永远不要忘记这点
May we never forget that.
我作为个人对这些影片的
Now, what I think of these films
看法是无足重轻的
as an individual is immaterial.
作为一名法官 我不能为了一己私欲
As a judge, I cannot stultify myself
而做出愚蠢的决定
to satisfy my personal feelings and inclinations.
现在证据无可争议
And the evidence here is indisputable
令我不得不准予被告的动议
and bind me to granting the defendant's motion
撤销控诉
and dismissing the indictment.
他们的人身自♥由♥受
These personal freedoms are protected
第一以及第十四修正案保护
by the 1st and the 14th Amendments.
被告无罪释放
The defendants are discharged
结案
and this case is closed.
-我就说吧 -是 是
- Didn't I tell you? - Yeah. Yeah.
好了 回去工作吧
All right, back to work.
只是这个案子 还是说
Just this case, or...?
几乎每起
It's been like this with
淫秽案件都是这结果
damn near every obscenity case on the docket.
在这里 再也没有什么是肮脏的了
In this town, nothing's dirty anymore.
那个我跟你说过的电影的事
And the movie thing I was telling you about?
赞助商退出了
The backers backed out of that one.
反正机会本就不大 但是
It was a long shot, anyway, but...
我就当这次是前进道路上的小挫折
I'm thinking of it as a bump in the road.
还会有其它电影的 我还没有放弃
There are gonna be other movies. I have not given up on it yet.
所以现在 你只能回去做...
So, in the meantime, you're gonna end up back on--
妈 看着我
Ma. Look at me.
我再也不会回去干那行了
I am not going back to that, ever.
还有 妈 还会有其它电影的
And, Ma, there will be other movies.
明年这个时候
This time next year,
我会存下足够的钱给我们搬新家
I will have put aside enough to get a place for us
再雇个保姆
and hire a babysitter.
雇保姆
Hire a babysitter?
是的 你已经付出够多了 妈
Yeah, you've done enough, Ma.
什么时候够了我会告诉你的
I'll tell you when I've done enough.
要不是亚当
If it hadn't been for Adam,
我绝不会跟你说这些的
I never would've involved you in any of this.
我不应该让你承受这些
It wasn't right to make you live with it.
该死
Shit!
他应该晚上才回来的
He wasn't due back home till tonight.
你不知道吗
Yeah, you didn't know?
不知道 但打个招呼会死吗
I didn't. But would it kill you to say hello?
-你们两个这样已经好几年了 -够了
- It's been years since you two-- - Enough!
经历了这么多事后
After everything that's happened,
你还能假装什么都没发生过吗
you go on like it was nothing?
不可理喻
You are incredible!
你有去看望我弟弟吗
Have you been to visit my brother lately?
我每月去看他一次
I go out to see him once a month.
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表