剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
all I need is one good woman, and I'm gone.
是啊
Yeah.
我要金盆洗手
I'm taking off.
成个像样的家 生几个孩子
Making a proper home, have some babies,
享受生活 出去见见世面 之类的
kick back, see the world, that kind of shit.
你懂我意思吗
You know what I'm saying?
-我喜欢这样 -是吗
- I like that. - You like that?
瞧 问题是...
See, the thing is...
但这所有的前提是我要赚够钱
I can't do none of that until I make me a proper pile.
在那之前 我要为了赚钱
Until then, I'm gonna be out there
像勇士般拼搏
like a warrior for my scratch.
我的真命天女会像亚马逊女战士一样
My chosen one will be an Amazon
为了我的钱而奋斗
out there for my scratch.
懂我的意思没
See what I'm saying?
上周还了四千
Four last week.
希望这星期数额一样或更多
Hoping for the same or more this week.
尽我所能
Doing what I can for you.
我知道这周会比较困难
It's gonna be hard for you this week, I know.
你哥哥在皇后区的连赢势头突然终结了
Your brother's lucky streak in Queens ended abruptly...
听说的
I'm told.
操
Fuck me.
钱柜看起来很饱满
Mmm, till looks fat, though.
我不偷金的钱 我说过了
I don't steal from Kim. I told you.
你说过了
You told me.
我来想办法
I'm working on it.
CCAB建筑公♥司♥
今晚 房♥费 酒店服务员的小费
Now tonight, the room, the hotel clerk,
都付过了
it's all paid for.
你只用专心做好手头的事
You just concentrate on the thing at hand.
收完钱第一件事 看看他的老二
First thing after the money, you check his Johnson.
如果染了病 就让他滚
That thing looks poxy, out he goes.
我还会不懂什么鸡♥巴♥有病
Do you really think you need to tell me about dick drip?
我16岁就开始干这行了
I've been doing this since I was 16.
我只是说你染病了对我没好处 仅此而已
I'm saying you're no good to me diseased, that's all.
还有件事
Oh, one thing.
别让他自己插♥进♥去
Uh, don't let him put himself inside you.
他们会一直用手扇你
They'll just keep slamming you with the side of their hands.
你握着老二进去 知道吗
You do the putting in, all right?
减少点擦伤
Save some wear and tear on that thing.
我妈以前总是说
You know, it's like my mother used to say--
身体是革命的本钱
without your health, nothing else matters.
达伦也是这么跟我说的
That's what Darren used to say to me.
让我来告诉你关于你的达伦
You know, let me tell you something about your boy Darren
还是克莱姆还是意弗斯还是谁
or Clem or Eefus or who the fuck.
他只是个皮条客名人堂里的
He's a pimp like a crippled little-leaguer
残疾小鬼
is a Hall of fucking Famer, all right?
我是皮条客
I'm a pimp.
你第一个也是最后一个真正的皮条客 懂吗
Your first and last real man pimp, okay?
-好的 -我才是正宗的皮条客
- Okay. - I'm a fucking pimp!
知道了 老爹
I hear you, Daddy.
是吗
Yeah?
洛瑞 看看这个 过来
Lori, check this out. Come here.
今晚很重要
Now, you got a big day tonight,
你先去洗洗干净
so why don't you get yourself cleaned up
睡个美容觉 好吗
and get some beauty sleep, all right?
好吧
All right.
你...
You, uh--
你去过法国吗
you ever been to France?
没有吗
No?
我也没有
Yeah, me neither.
好吧 我懂你意思了
Okay, I see what you're saying.
-你好啊 弗兰奇 -苏西
- Hey, Frankie. - Susie.
给我杯皇冠威士忌
Crown Royal, if you please.
他们每周五都排长队
They'll be lining up every Friday.
只要我们手上有现金 我们就没事
So as long as we have the cash on hand, we're gonna do good.
瞧那是谁
Whoa, what the fuck?
-汤米·朗格 -我的双胞胎哥哥弗兰奇
- Tommy fuckin' Longo... - My twin brother Frankie.
就是那个混♥蛋♥挑起的事
That's the mook who starts all this.
这是什么玩意 《蓓蒂杜克秀》吗 老天
What is this, "The Patty Duke Show"? Christ.
他哥哥很有意思
Brother's an interesting character,
不用说 我们都知道 一个败类
not to mention, as we're all aware, a fucking degenerate.
弗兰奇还好
Frankie's all right.
他只是有点好赌
He's just got a little problem with the wagers is all.
言归正传 这是我的提议 皮普洛先生
Anyway, that's the offer, Mr. Pipilo.
说实话 我们现在手上没有那么多钱
Truth be told, we don't have the cash
还我哥哥的债
to cover my brother's debt right now,
但我们会筹齐把钱加利息还上的
but we're gonna get it and deliver beyond what we owe.
再跟我说说我们是在谈什么来着
Tell me again what we're talking about here.
有多少人要发工资
How many on the payroll?
140 大概这么多
140, give or take.
他们肯定都不开心
And I bet there isn't a one of them who's happy.
现在没人能在这周之内拿到钱
Right now no one can take home money at the end of the week.
-只能等到周一 -明白了
- They wait till Monday. - I get it.
你在办公室工作吗
You work in the office?
我能接触到工资表
I have access to the payroll lists,
如果你要问的是这个
if that's what you're asking.
我知道你姐夫能给我什么
I know what your brother-in-law gets me.
你能拿出什么来
Where do you figure in this?
鲍比是内部人员
Well, Bobby's the inside guy.
我是经理
I'm the manager.
这就是我的工作 这个地方
It's what I do-- this place,
所有我工作过的地方
every place I ever worked.
我会确保每一分钱
I will make sure that every penny
都能对上号♥ 皮普洛先生
is accounted for, Mr. Pipilo.
这是我引以为傲的地方
It's a point of pride with me.
这话我可记住了
I'm gonna hold you to that.
我是这么想的
Here's what I propose.
鲁迪·皮普洛就是银行
Rudy Pipilo's gonna be the bank.
银行要从每张支票里抽取5%的费用
The bank will take a 5% fee out of every check.
员工周五打开信封 里面会装有钱
A guy opens his envelope on Friday, he'll find cash.
还有 我需要四份名义上的工作
Also, I want four no-show jobs as well.
作为我付出的奖励
Bonus for my time.
能行吗
You make that happen?
我会每周给你们一千
I'm gonna give you guys $1,000 a week, flat.
作为你和鲍比的报偿
That's for you and Bobby here, for your time.
至于你的孪生疯子哥哥
As for your fuck-nuts look-alike brother,
-他不能参与进来 懂吗 -懂
- he don't participate, understood? - Understood.
其他的任何工资 开销
Any payoffs you gotta make, any other expense,
都从你的钱里扣
that comes out of your cut.
不能迟交 不能少交
No late payments, no shorts.
懂吗
Understood?
懂
Understood.
再来一杯鸡尾酒 你就可以送我上车了
One more cocktail, then you can walk me to my car.
好的 皮普洛先生
Okay, Mr. Pipilo.
叫我鲁迪
Rudy.
鲁迪
Rudy.
你住哪 文斯
So, where you living, Vince?
在莱昂内尔酒店里定了间房♥ 很方便
Got a room at the Lionel. Convenient-like.
有自己的卫生间 我要求不多
I got my own bathroom. I don't need much.
可是在这片区
Yeah, but this neighborhood?
-象腿 -文斯
- Hey, Thunder. - Vince.
妓♥女♥们经常到吧里
Punch boards come into the bar all time,
有时甚至带着她们的皮条客
sometimes with their pimps.
他们会花钱
But, hey, their money spends
到头来还是要喝酒的
and, end of the day, they gotta drink, too,
跟大家一样
just like anyone.
我猜他们刚看完日常演出
Odds on they're coming from a matinee.
为什么一个男人带老婆出来玩
Now, why should a man have to walk through all this human garbage
一定得穿过这片破地
just to take his wife out on the town?
这些房♥子就空在这
All these properties just sitting here, vacant.
这样的环境
You think this area's ever gonna grow
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表