剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
带到酒吧来 我得走了
Just bring it by the bar. I gotta go.
看不起开妓院
Too good for the pussy trade.
-我能请你喝一杯吗 -好啊
- Can I get you a drink? - Yeah.
这里怎么回事
What the fuck is going on here?
我们想着来点现场音乐
We thought we'd play some live music.
你决定的吗 在我的酒吧
You decided? In my bar?
我和保罗
Paul and me.
乐队就为了酒水钱表演
The band's playing for their drinks only
而且可以募集钱
and they get to pass the hat,
我们没任何损失
so what did we have to lose?
看 这里人满为患
And look, we packed the house.
貌似没多少人在喝酒啊
Yeah, don't look like they're drinking much.
那唱歌♥的脸上是怎么回事
Why's the singer got all that shit on his face?
我以为阿尔·乔森之后这种形式就销声匿迹了
I thought that went out with Al Jolson.
Al Jolson喜欢画黑脸表演
他有黑人血统
He's part black.
我糊涂了
Now I'm really confused.
什么意思 麦克
What's it all mean, Mike?
不知道
I don't know,
但我挺喜欢的
but I kind of dig it.
雪莉 我们去跳舞
Come on, Sherry, let's dance.
克里斯 尼塔
Chris, Nita.
你们觉得怎么样
So, what do you guys think?
跟你们平时的吉他英雄不一样吧
Not your usual guitar hero shit, right?
我在圣马可广场上看到他们在一个租客派对上表演
I saw them playing this rent party down on St. Mark's Place.
主唱好狂野
The singer is wild.
比大卫·鲍伊更有地下丝绒和街头的感觉
More Velvet and street than Ziggy.
《Ziggy Stardust》是大卫·鲍伊在1972年推出的一张专辑
不一样
It's different.
不算是华丽摇滚乐队
Not really glam band.
你说什么
What'd you say?
华丽摇滚乐队
Glam band.
群P 群P
Gang bang-- gang bang?
你说群P吗
Did you say gang bang?
我马上回来
I'll be back!
我们做到了
We did it!
我想给你看点东西
I wanna show you something.
什么
What?
我写的报道
My story.
我想上交的稿子
Draft I want to turn in, anyway.
我希望下周能发表
That's what I want to see run next week.
但是所有关于妓院和贿赂的内容
But all the stuff at the top about the parlors and the payoffs?
我的编辑不批准
My editor is saying no.
为什么
Why no?
他说我要是想列举我想列的名字
He says to name names like I want,
我需要我的线人出来作证
I need my sources to be named on the record.
要么这样要么提供纸面上的证据
Either that or some proof on paper.
文件之类的
A document or whatever.
我不是线人[激起性♥欲♥的人]
Well, I'm not a source.
这点我应该已经说清了
I think I made that clear.
把市政♥府♥参与腐♥败♥的内容都删掉的话
You cut out everything that makes the city a part of it,
还剩什么
and what's left?
一篇人情味报道
A human interest story.
你怎么知道我不会用手铐
Uh, hell makes you think I won't use my cuffs?
或许你会
Maybe you will.
你想要多少爱
Well, how much love do you want?
你有多少
How much do you got?
半口半操多少钱
How much for half-and-half?
-40 -是吗
- $40 for half-and-half. - Oh, yeah?
你要喜欢的话 还可以给我小费
And if you like it, maybe a tip for me.
上来
Get up there.
-新客人有打折吗 -没有 宝贝
- I get a first-timer discount? - No, baby.
我问你你想要多少爱
I'm asking how much loving you want here.
半口半操要40
Gotta be $40 for half-and-half.
不能少 宝贝
Can't be less, baby.
你觉得你也许可以
You thought that probably you might be able
提供一些关于此事的情况
to throw some light on the subject.
可能就是这个
This might be one.
留她在那
Leave her there?
她没任何错
There's absolutely nothing wrong with her.
你是说我白操心了吗
You mean I've been pining away for nothing?
她被催眠了 仅此而已
She was put in a deep hypnotic sleep, that's all.
可为什么 为什么 医生
But why? Why, Doc?
哈维
Hey, Harv?
你星期四要去取衣服吗
You wanna pick the fuck threads for Thursday
还是让我去
or you wanna just let me do it?
怎么了
What?
不好意思
Oh, hey. Excuse me.
糖糖 这位是莎娜
Candy, I'd like you to meet Shana.
-嗨 -嗨 你好吗
- Hi. - Hi. How do you do?
糖糖是演员
Candy's a performer,
也是我助手
and my assistant as well.
莎娜从
Shana drove up from,
-弗吉尼亚海滩开车过来 -弗吉尼亚海滩
- Virginia Beach. - Virginia Beach.
她想和我们一起拍片子
She would like to make movies with us.
你以前拍过吗
You done this before?
没
No.
但你是妓♥女♥
But you're in the trade?
莎娜是弗吉尼亚海滩的一个家庭主妇
Shana is a housewife in Virginia Beach.
她和她老公有一家小音像书店
And with her husband she owns a small bookstore.
我看那些电影
I watch the movies.
我觉得我可以做你做的
I think I can do what you do.
在他们开成人书店前
Before they opened their adult bookstore,
莎娜是牙科保健员
Shana was a dental hygienist.
起来了
Rise and shine.
为什么
Why?
或者别起来 不管了
Or don't rise and shine. Fuck it.
不过现在吃要比20分钟后吃好吃得多
But it's gonna taste a lot better right now than in 20 minutes.
你昨晚玩得很开心 是吧
You had fun last night, didn't you?
你和保罗把我的酒吧变成摇滚演出了
You and Paul turned my bar into some sort of rock 'n' roll show.
-你赚了钱 -嗯
- You made money. - Yeah.
没错
I did.
所以
So...
你们如果想继续搞下去的话
you and Paul can have a third of the take
你和保罗可以拿走每周六赚到的三分之一
every Saturday night if you wanna keep that going.
我觉得我们该找个地方 一起住进去
And I think we should get a place together and move in.
为什么不呢
Why not?
为什么我们要搬到一起住
Why would we move in together?
因为我不想再住在破单间里了
'Cause I'm tired of living in a shithole SRO,
你也不想再
and you're tired of
睡在你室友的沙发上 这是第一点
sleeping on your roommate's sofa, for starters.
我想陪在你身边
I like being anywhere near you.
不会让我不开心
It doesn't make me unhappy.
除了你 我想象不出
I can't imagine living with anyone else
我和谁能住两个星期
that wouldn't make me go out of my fucking mind
却不疯掉
in two weeks but you.
真浪漫
This is so romantic.
你再来一个双重否定
I mean, one more double negative
我就要向你投怀送抱了 小文
and I'll just fall straight into your arms, Vin.
看到没
See?
看到什么
See what?
你 油嘴滑舌的样子
You, with the smart-ass.
我一直知道我该和比我聪明的女生交往
I always knew I should get with a girl who's smarter than me.
不然我就太无聊了
I'd be bored otherwise.
还有 你很美
Also, you're beautiful.
你是我交往过的最美的女人
I mean, like, you're the most beautiful woman I ever been with,
但你一直知道 所以我也说不好
but you've always known that, so I don't know.
跟你说这些就不好玩了
It's no fucking fun telling you that part.
所以
So,
我们的这个新住所
this new place of ours?
嗯
Yeah?
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表