剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
我在与鲨共游
I'm swimming in a shark tank.
马蒂·霍达斯 他的人 书店老板
Marty Hodas, his muscle, the bookstore guys,
甚至烈马马修
even Matty the Horse.
他是吉诺维斯家族的人 本该有信用 对吧
He's Genovese, and they're supposed to have honor, right?
我敢打赌马修也在侵吞霍达斯的钱
I bet you dollars to donuts that Matty is skimming with Hodas, too.
他们是我所谓的盟友
These are my allies, supposedly.
而他们都是一群该死的小偷
And all of them are a bunch of fucking thieves.
只有你除外
Except you.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为你一次又一次地证明了自己
'Cause you've proven it time and time again.
"为什么是我"
"Why me?"
我一直试图告诉你 我相信你
And I keep trying to tell you, I trust you.
和其他跟我打交道的人相比
Compared with everyone else I'm dealing with,
你简直就是神父
you're a goddamn parish priest.
这对我来说很重要
And that means something to me.
把我的话告诉你那蠢兄弟
Tell your goofy brother what I said.
-这样可以吗 -可以 很好
- Are we good? - Yes, that's lovely.
-谢谢你 亲爱的 -好的
- Thank you, darling. - Okay.
坐下吧
Just sit down.
我看你已经准备好了 是不是
Oh, I see. Okay, you're ready, aren't you?
好吧
All right, yes.
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表