剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
我又没说我不感兴趣
I didn't say I wasn't interested.
好吧 我糊涂了
All right, now I'm-- now I'm confused, so...
这事你说了不算
You're not in control of this.
-我做主 -好吧
- I am. - All right.
我可以提个小小的建议吗
May I make one small suggestion?
说
Go ahead.
别和紧身衣作对
Don't fight the leotard.
比尔·施密特在哪
Bill Schmidt-- where is he?
他在工作
He's on the job.
叫他过来
Bring him here.
很开心那天遇见你
It was really nice meeting you the other day,
也许我们可以找个时间出去...
and I thought maybe we could go out sometime, do s--
你好
Hello.
我是杰克
This is Jack.
喝酒 咖啡 看你喜欢什么
A drink, coffee, whatever you'd like.
我真的很想再见到你
I'd really like to see you again.
我一般晚上七点到家
I'm home by 7:00 most nights.
希望能收到你的答复
Okay, hope I hear from you.
够了 卡洛斯
That's enough, Carlos.
把他扔这吗
Leave him there?
好让他朋友能看到
So his friends can see.
需要暗号♥什么的吗
Need a password or something?
进来吧
Come on in.
大麦克保了你 你想要什么枪
Big Mike said you was cool. What you looking for?
我这有手♥枪♥ 改良版猎枪 手榴弹
I got handguns, modified shotguns, hand grenades.
我就要把枪
Just a gun.
我不知道我想要把什么枪
Yeah, I don't-- I don't know what I'm looking for.
你在越南都用什么枪呢
So, what-- what'd you use in Vietnam?
我扛着M16步♥枪♥在郊区走了12天
I lugged an M16 through the boonies for 12 and a wake-up.
对你不实用
That ain't practical for you.
史密斯威森点38警用左轮手♥枪♥
Smith & Wesson, .38 Special.
阻滞力很强[杀伤力]
Good stopping power.
警方专用
Police-issue.
条子们就用这个吗
This-- this is what the cops use?
我不想因为这个被抓
Yeah, I don't wanna get caught with that.
还有别的吗 比这小点的
What else? Maybe something smaller
-方便我藏起来 -你想用来干嘛
- in case I gotta conceal it? - What you gonna use it for?
想表明立场 还是...
You looking to make a statement, or...
想除掉谁
fixing to do someone permanent?
不是 我只要...
I don't-- no, I just...
这把怎么样
Here, how about-- how about this one?
史密斯威森60LS
That's an S&W 60 LS.
点38口径不锈钢左轮手♥枪♥ 射速很快
.38 stainless steel revolver with a speed-load cutout.
应该可以 看上去不错
Yeah, this could work. Looks nice.
-多少钱 -60LS吗
- How much? - 60 LS?
给你的话250块
I can give it to you for 250.
LS代表什么
LS. What's that stand for, LS?
史密斯夫人
"Lady Smith."
你要卖♥♥女人枪给我吗
You trying to sell me a lady's gun?
你自己选的
You chose the motherfucker.
操 我又不知道怎么选
Shit, man, I don't know what I'm fucking doing.
你不需要枪 你需要枪手
You don't need a gun. You need a gunman.
-枪手 -对我来说小菜一碟
- A gunman? - Piece ain't no thing to me.
枪就像长在我手上的一部分
It's like part of my arm.
你在提名你自己吗
You nominating yourself?
你选我 我就当
If elected, I'll serve.
我真的很想再见到你
I'd really like to see you again.
我一般晚上七点到家
I'm home by 7:00 most nights.
希望能收到你的答复
Okay, hope I hear from you.
到了
Here you go.
你应该认识这个人
Think you know that guy.
大麦克
Big Mike.
过来坐
Cop a squat.
文森特
Vincent.
那么...
So...
有了你俩 我们应该能
between the two of youse, we should be able
让这里安稳经营
to keep this place running smoothly.
弗兰奇和我都会挺你的
Frankie and me got your back.
两个弗兰奇 会让人搞混的
Yeah, two Frankies. That's gonna get confusing.
叫你黑弗兰奇怎么样
What if we call you Black Frankie?
-你介意吗 -不介意
- You okay with that? - Ain't no thing to me.
那好
All right.
你又怎么了
What's your problem?
你的意大利朋友揍了比尔·施密特一顿
Your Italian friends beat up Bill Schmidt
想杀鸡儆猴
to make some kind of point.
说他们好好修理了他一番
Saying they worked him over real good.
我 我不知情
I didn't-- I didn't know.
你和他们合作的时候
Well, you sure as fuck knew their kind
就知道他们是什么样的人
when you got into bed with them.
鲍比 我那是迫不得已 为了让他们放过弗兰奇
Bobby, I had to do something to get Frankie right with them.
-去他妈的弗兰奇还有你 -鲍比
- Fuck Frankie and fuck you! - Hey, Bobby--
我去 我给你干活还不到一个小时
Damn, boy, I've been working for y'all for less than an hour.
貌似就得开枪干掉某个混♥蛋♥了
Sound like I might have to shoot a motherfucker already.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the fuck are you?
那位是黑弗兰奇
That's Black Frankie.
我本想到你家去接你的
I would have picked you up at your place.
像绅士那样按门铃
Rang the doorbell like a gentleman.
我本来就在这
I was already here.
去哪
Where to?
这里就很好
This spot is perfect.
我一直在跟踪那个穿红裙的妓♥女♥
I've been tracking that prostitute in the red dress.
她跟我说她叫雪莉
She told me her name was Shirley,
但我有听到其他女孩叫她钻石
but I heard one of the other girls call her Diamond.
我以为我们会去某个餐厅吃顿饭
I thought we were getting a meal somewhere.
我在格兰德饭馆给你买♥♥了汉堡和薯条
I got you a burger and fries from Grand Luncheonette.
趁冷掉之前吃了吧
Eat up before it gets cold.
就一个汉堡
Just one burger?
你不饿吗
You not hungry?
我吃薯条就行
I'll have some fries.
跟我讲讲暂住证
Tell me about those property vouchers.
确定吗
You sure?
-嗯 快倒 -好
- Yeah, come on. - All right.
你有个儿子但没有老婆
So, you got a son but no wife?
之前结婚了六年 离了两年了
I was married six years. Been divorced for two.
发生了什么
What happened?
我就直说了
I'm just gonna own up to it.
我和一个同事偷♥情♥
I, um... cheated on her with someone at work.
但不是爱情
Wasn't love.
你跟你老婆说了那不是爱情吗
Did you tell your wife it wasn't love?
说了
Yeah.
所以就不算什么吗
Does that make it okay?
是的
Yeah.
你肯定觉得我品行很差 对吧
I'm not scoring many character points with you, am I?
你呢
So, what about you?
有结过婚吗 有小孩吗
Ever been married? Any kids?
没有 没有老公 没有小孩
Nope, no man, no kids.
那你做什么工作
So... what do you do for work?
别问太多问题 杰克
Don't ask too many questions, Jack.
你不经常约会 对吗
You don't go out on many dates, do you?
我给你准备了东西
I got something for you.
格雷厄姆·格林
《与姑妈同游》
或许你可以去看看你姑妈
Maybe, um, you can go visit that aunt of yours.
达琳
Darlene.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢你
Thank you.
或许我们还可以再约
Maybe we can do this again.
当然 杰克
Sure, Jack.
抱歉
Sorry.
只是有段时间没和男人约会了
No, it's-- it's just been a while is all.
要我留下来吗
You want me to hang with you?
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表