剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
I'll give you Melissa and Shay
先试一周
on a one-week trial period.
看看情况如何
See how it go.
罗德尼
Rodney?
蒂凡妮
Tiffany.
还有姜姜
And Ginger.
那你呢
What about you?
我还在考虑
I'm thinking on it.
我感觉很糟 可以进去吗
I feel like shit. Can I come in?
要来点吗
Want some?
我肠胃不好
Not with my gut, no.
苏打水吧 如果有的话
Club soda, if you have.
-好 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Thank you.
你这房♥子不错
This is nice.
住两年了 你是第一位访客
Two years here. You're my first visitor.
深感荣幸
Honored.
谢谢
Thank you.
你为什么过来
So, why'd you come up here?
-不是为了那个 -那是什么
- Not that. - So?
-是什么 -你现在的感受 我很内疚
- What? - I hate the way you feel now.
我能想开 不过谢谢
I'll get over it. Thanks.
其实 我有一次在字典里
You know, I looked the word prostitute up
查了"娼妓"一词
in the dictionary one time.
解释是"为钱做♥爱♥的人"
It says "A person who has sex for money."
我他妈不蠢
I am not a fucking fool.
我知道自己当不了演员
I know I'm not an actress.
我来找你是想学会你的工作
I came to you because I wanna learn to do what you do.
我...
I-- I--
我现在作品还不够
I don't have enough work yet.
不过现在整个行业有转机
You know, but the way things are changing,
也许很快能有不少作品 说不好
maybe I will soon, I don't know.
但我很喜欢你 艾琳
But I like you, Eileen.
听我说
Listen to me.
等我走后 给我一小时来安排
Give me an hour to set this up after I leave.
然后你打给这个号♥码 找艾丽克斯
And I want you to ring this number and ask for Alex.
我他妈不需要皮条客 哈维
I don't need a fucking pimp, Harvey.
-不是那样的 -我不想要皮条客
- That's not what this is. - I don't want a pimp.
你听我说
Listen to me!
顾客都是筛选过的 很干净 很安全
The clients are vetted, they're clean, they're safe.
任何不想要的你都可以拒绝
And you can say no to any call.
有什么圈套
What's the catch?
就是做♥爱♥ 给她分红
Well, it's sex. And she takes a cut.
-她 -对 她
- She? - Yeah, she.
这...
It's--
这是我现在唯一能想到的 不过...
it's all I can think of right now, but, um...
谁知道将来会如何 对吧
who knows where we go from here, right?
警官
Officer.
这里是会员制俱乐部
This is a membership club.
-除非... -放松点
- So unless... - Relax.
我是十四分局的斯威尼
Sweeney from the 14th.
你把店开起来了
So, you're up and running.
还不错
Not bad.
非常好
Not bad at all.
我来就是告诉你一声
I just stopped by to let you know
我们已经把话放出去了
we put out word in the precinct
姑娘们最好待在室内
that the best place for the girls is indoors,
行业中的佼佼者马上就会来了
so you can expect your pick of the litter any time now.
每周三会有人来取我们的那份钱
And somebody will be by every Wednesday for our taste.
看这儿的样子
Which, from the looks of things,
就每周五百美元吧
$500 a week.
警督
Uh, Lieutenant?
我只是这儿的酒保
I'm just a bartender here,
但我听老板说
but it's my understanding from the owners
是跟南区政♥府♥办妥的这些
that arrangements were made downtown.
那是南区
Well, that's downtown.
这是十四分局收的钱
This is for the 14th only.
五百美元
$500.
染坊街拐角处还有一家
You know, there's another one around the corner on Dyer.
那附近刚开张了第三家
And a third just opened up near that one.
全部在禁区
All in the no-go zone.
禁意味着非禁
No-go means go.
-这是什么 -看着像什么
- What's that? - What does it look like?
给我的吗
For me?
免费给钱
Free money?
没有这回事 这辈子都休想
No such thing. Not in this lifetime.
那是拖欠你的薪水
That there is your back pay.
什么薪水
For what?
还记得你被欺骗拍摄的那个片子吗
You know that loop you got ripped off on?
那本不该发生的
That should never happen.
我找到了那家伙 让他道歉并给了两百
I tracked that dude down, shook him for two bills and an apology.
他说那不会再发生了
He said that will never happen again.
再在谁身上发生
Again to who?
你
You.
看起来他又开始拍了 并且他想要你
Looks like he's kicking back up and he wants you.
我说了我会问问你 由你自己决定
I told him I'd ask, but the decision was yours.
我觉得你在里面看起来很棒 真的
I thought you looked fine on that thing. Yeah.
嫖♥客♥看到的话
The johns see that.
再加上录像店里的人
Some of the others at the stroke joint?
要不了多久你就会开始有粉丝了
Next thing you know, you start to get the following out there.
价钱翻倍
You double your price.
或许签名也收钱 因为你出名了
Maybe charge for an autograph 'cause you famous now.
我说不好 拉里
I don't know, Larry.
那么多人看着我
All those people watching you,
摄影师让我屁♥股♥冲这边 冲那边
the cameraman telling me turn my ass this way, that way.
-我不喜欢 -当然 需要时间习惯
- I hated it. - Yeah, yeah, it takes some getting used to.
还有就是... 电影是永恒的
The other thing... movies are forever.
一旦他们拍了你
Once they got pictures of you,
就算过了五十年 片子还会在那儿
50 years on, they're still gonna be there.
-所以呢 -万一我有孩子呢
- So? - What if I have kids?
万一我的孩子也有孩子了呢
What if my kids have little kids?
我明白了 姑娘
I hear you. I hear you, girl.
你也跟洛瑞塔说了吗
You tapping Loretta for this stuff, too?
洛瑞塔很忙 好吗
Loretta's busy, all right?
她有常客 给她很多钱
She got a regular paying her top dollar.
记住
Just know...
鉴于现在发生的这些事
with everything that's going on out there right now,
警♥察♥抓我们
cops banging us up?
要么拍片 要么进妓院
It's about to be the movies or the ho-house.
我不是你的线人
I'm not your source.
你说不是就不是吧
If you say so.
我说不是
I say so.
我有个劲爆新闻
I've got a hell of a story for you.
你确定想这么做吗
You sure you want to do this?
你兄弟和那个黑鬼
Your brother and the big moolie?
他们干得不错 文森特 非常棒
They did good, Vincent. Real fucking good for me.
你告诉他们 等他们明天来酒吧
You let them know when they come in the bar tomorrow
前台会有东西给他们俩
there's gonna be something there in the register for them both.
实际上 我觉得那黑人才是聪明人
Truth is, I think the big moolie is the brains of this operation.
-无意冒犯 -没事
- No offense. - No.
鲁迪 我有问题问你
Look, Rudy, I gotta ask you a question.
我不是帮派的
I'm not in a crew.
没有这样那样的关系
I'm not connected to anybody.
你是哪里人
Where are your people from?
意大利 那只"靴子"
Italy. The boot.
意大利地图形状像靴子
我不知道 我是布鲁克林湾脊的 我知道什么
I don't know, I'm from Bay Ridge. What the fuck do I know?
我想问的是 为什么是我
Look, my question is why me?
为什么鲁迪·皮普洛要选中我
I mean, why did I get tapped by Rudy Pipilo
来经营这一切
to handle all this here?
我们刚从影片钱这事中学到了什么
What did we just learn about the loop money?
我们明白了什么 文森特
What do we know, Vincent?
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表