剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
你就不能不说话吗
Can't you keep your mouth shut?
这要求很高吗
That too much to ask?
很好
Good.
把那箱子拿给14楼上的艾迪
Just take that box up to Eddie on 14, okay?
他们没教你怎么抬吗
Didn't they even teach you how to lift?
老天 这样弯腰 会闪到背的
Jesus Christ, you stoop like that, break your back.
像这样蹲着
You squat, like this.
操
Ah, shit!
德怀尔先生
Mr. Dwyer?
你需要帮助吗
Y-you need help?
你先请 你先请
Please, after you. After you.
这里一切都是一流的
Now, everything here's gonna be first-rate,
如果不是 就会被替换
and if it's not, it gets replaced.
-你说了算 -是的 我是管理层的
- You're in charge? - Yeah, I'm with the management group.
无视那两个转包商 马茜
Pay no attention to those two subcontractors, Marcy.
他们在干活 不能被打扰
They're on the clock. They shouldn't be disturbed.
坐 坐
Have a seat, have a seat.
搞什么 文森特
The fuck, Vincent?
你在电♥话♥里哭的样子
The way you was crying on the phone,
我以为你们早挂了
I half expected you all to be dead by now.
抱歉 目前还没有冰块
Sorry, uh, I don't have any ice yet.
爱尔兰佬来找事
So, the micks, huh?
我承认我们本可以处理得更好
I admit we could have handled it a little better,
但那个胖子进来
but this fat fuck comes in here
就叽叽喳喳个不停
squawking like a duck,
说他是我合伙人
says he's my partner.
弗兰奇把他赶走 过了一个小时
Frankie kicks him out, and then an hour later,
米奇·斯布伦给我打电♥话♥
I get the call from Mickey fucking Spillane.
所以我打给你
So I call you.
我已经给斯布伦打过了
I already called Spillane.
小子 你没认出希利吗
Kid, you didn't recognize Healy?
发生得太快 都没机会插上嘴
It happened so fast, I didn't have a chance to say anything.
所以斯布伦不介意我们吗
So Spillane's okay with us?
你 去找他谈话
With you? Go talk to him.
-我 -一个小时后
- Me? - In an hour.
这是你干的吗
You did this?
我当时是情绪使然
Hey, I was overcome.
一个小时后
So, in an hour?
出租车
Taxi! Come on!
大块头 你想要什么
Hey, big man, what you need?
你有什么
What you got?
我有可♥卡♥因♥ 大♥麻♥ 安非他明
I got coke. I got weed. I got speed.
-聪明药 大卷烟 -大卷烟
- I got bennies. I got bombers. - Bombers.
你和你哥哥是不是觉得你们很逗
You and your brother think you were funny?
意大利混♥蛋♥
You Guinea cocksuckers.
各位 我
Hey, hey, fellas, you know, I mean--
有人叫你坐下吗
Anyone ask you to sit down?
去吧台等着
Go to the bar and wait.
意大利基佬
Dago faggot.
我明白你的困惑
Now, I can understand your confusion.
我不是说他是坏人
I'm not saying he's a bad guy.
不管他是好人坏人 他还是得交租金
Good guy, bad guy, the man still needs to pay his rents.
再等等 好吗
Hang in there, all right?
要过一会儿才有效
Just takes a little bit to hit, all right?
这是缓释制剂 新产品 好吗
It's time-release. It's new shit, all right?
该死 这是科学
God damn it, I don't know. It's scientific, man.
好了 算我请客 好吗
Hey, all right, all right, it's on the house, all right?
我请客 不要你钱
My treat, man. It's on the house.
放我走 我得去看看奶奶
Just let me get out of here. I gotta go check on my grandma.
她身体不太好
She ain't feeling well.
我跟你说了有效的
I told you the shit works, man!
想出在哪修建
...figure out where to build the damn thing.
在那之前 我不需要再说什么
Until that's done, I don't need to say anything else on this.
他们可以滚
They can take a walk.
我掰断你手腕
I'll snap it off at the wrist.
你在那边干什么 过来
What are you doing over there? Come on over here.
你看着像个傻蛋
You look like some sort of Dumbsky Dumbkoff.
这样好了 你出去
You know what, better yet, why don't you go out front,
-买♥♥点喝的 -好
- get yourself a drink? - All right.
你和我 我们有问题要解决
You and me, we got a problem.
代表国立艺术学院打来
calling on behalf of the National Art Institute.
据我所知
It's my understanding that
你想追求艺术事业
you expressed an interest in a career in art.
-是的 -我能和吉姆·雷·麦克米纳斯谈吗
- Yes, sir. - Hi, may I speak to Jim Ray McManus?
吉姆 我是艾比·帕克 我在
Jim, I'm Abby Parker, and my friends
《爆破大♥师♥》的朋友跟我说你对
at "Master Blaster Magazine" told me that you're interested
花之力量有兴趣
in Flower Power.
60年代末70年代初 消极抵抗 非暴♥力♥主张
耕地力量
Uh, Power Plower,
一个酒吧里的健身爱好者
the isotensile bodybuilder in a bar.
-你有空吗 -有空
- Do you have a minute? - Have a minute?
亲爱的 我是高中校长
Honey, I'm a high school principal.
我连撒完尿后甩鸡鸡的时间都没有
I don't have time to shake my dick after I pee.
明白 我们之后再打给你
I understand. We'll, um, try you later.
我是WNET的比利·多诺万
My name is Billy Donovan from WNET
我有朋友想跟你聊聊
and I have a friend here who would like to speak with you.
你有空吗
You have a minute?
你好 我是茱莉亚·查尔德
Hello! This is Julia Child.
茱莉 宝贝
Oh, Julie, baby.
我的牛肉已经切好了
My boeuf is already cubed.
可你的杏仁需要漂白
Yeah, but your little almonds need blanching.
现在不是社交时间 艾比 干活去
This is not social hour, Abby. You're on my dime.
明白
Got it.
弗兰奇 你真该到场的
Frankie, you should've fucking been there.
鲁迪狠狠教训了那群爱尔兰贱♥货♥
Rudy shoved it so far up their Irish cunts,
你 怎么了
you would have-- what?
谁死了
Who died?
弗兰
Fran.
他会没事的 对吗
He's gonna be okay, right?
医生怎么说
What'd the doctors say?
就是医生说的那套话
They said what they all say.
是什么
Which is what?
-你还好吗 弗兰 -鲍比
- You okay, Fran? - Hey, Bobby.
有烟吗
You got a cigarette?
但你不行 因为你永远只会是个
But you can't because you'll never be anything
邋遢的女人 父亲住在杂货店
but a common frump whose father lived over a grocery store
母亲洗衣服
and whose mother took in washing.
有了这笔钱 我可以
With this money, I can get away
远离任何能让我想起
from every rotten, stinking thing
这地方或者你的恶心东西
that makes me think of this place or you!
维达 把支票给我
Veda! Give me that check.
-休想 -我叫你给我
- Not on your life! - I said give it to me!
她妈妈不该这么惨
Her mama deserves better.
-继续看 -滚出去 维达
- Just wait. - Get out, Veda.
把你东西都带走
Get your things out of this house right now
不然我把它们和你一起扔了
before I throw them into the street and you with them.
-我说的就是10 -10美元
- That's what I said-- 10. - $10?
我给你钱好了 操♥你♥妈♥
You know, why don't I pay you? You can go fuck yourself.
好啊 我不介意
Oh, yeah, yeah, that's fine with me.
-贱♥人♥ -以为就五分一毛吗
- Cunt! - Think it's a fuckin' five and dime?
在抽什么呢 大块头
Ooh, what kind of cannon you got in there, jumbo man?
我想看看
I wanna see it.
也操♥你♥妈♥ 我受够你了
Yeah, fuck you, too, pal! I'm sick of your shit!
该死
Oh, shit!
维达 发生什么了
Veda, what's happened?
是蒙特
It's Monte.
他死了
He's dead.
他说了些很可怕的事
He said horrible things.
他不想我在这里
He didn't want me around anymore.
他叫我滚 然后笑我
He told me to get out, and then he laughed at me.
一直笑
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表