剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
拜托 乔 你就今天兑现了吧
Come on, Joe, cash your check today.
今晚带你漂亮老婆出去喝两杯
Take that knockout wife of yours out for a couple drinks tonight.
我老婆根本不漂亮
My wife ain't even a TKO.
我选择把我的支票存银行
I'll just take my check with me and put it in the bank,
如果你们不介意的话
if you don't mind.
好吧 拿去 乔
Okay. There you go, Joey.
都在那了 全额工资
It's all there, the full amount.
签字 拿上信封
Sign your check, take your envelope,
然后给我滚出去
and get the fuck outta my sight.
你想走人 那就走
You want out? You're out.
对我来说屁关系都没有
Don't make a fucking bit of difference to me.
你是个不折不扣的问题解决者
A real problem solver, you are.
最后那个家伙说什么了
And this last guy, he said what?
和其他人一样
Same as the others.
他可以等到周一才兑现支票
He could wait till Monday to cash the checks.
那他们是抱团了 合谋策划
They were together on this, then, like a conspiracy.
不 我了解这些白♥痴♥
Nah, I know these idiots.
他们一旦想在周五买♥♥醉
First time they wanna get drunk on a Friday,
就会回来找我们
they're gonna come back and use our service.
他们只是想表明立场
They're just making a point,
他们不想的话就不必这样做
like they didn't have to if they didn't want to.
没什么好担心的
Nothing to worry about.
回见
I'll see you guys.
天呐
Oh, my God.
你总是在同一区揽客吗
You always work the same corner?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
糖糖
Candy.
你从哪儿来的
Where'd you come from?
洗手间
Uh, the bathroom.
艾比 这是我姐夫 鲍比
Abby, this is my brother-in-law, Bobby.
我愿意用左边蛋蛋换取与你独处的一晚
I'd give my left nut for a night alone with you.
-你嘴真甜 -管他的 加上右边蛋蛋也行
- That's sweet. - Fuck it, the right one, too.
双蛋啊
Both.
这才像话
Now we're talking.
蛋都没了 还有什么意义
What would be the point?
仔细想想
Think about it.
也对 好吧 就一个蛋
Oh, yeah. Okay, just one.
抱歉
Sorry.
不行
No deal.
糖糖 这杯免费
Candy, it's on the house.
看上去你需要喝一杯
Look like you could use it.
那妹子会掌控你 文斯
That girl's gonna run you, Vince.
希望你是对的
I hope you're right.
我有说你可以坐下吗
I say you could sit?
快出去揽客
Get on out there and work that ass.
你愿意约个会吗
You up for a date?
你穿着那玩意 怎么走一晚上的路
How do you walk all night in those things?
我以前是芭蕾舞演员 所以习惯忍♥痛了
I used to be a ballerina, so I'm used to pain.
对 我好像在《胡桃[蛋蛋]夹子》里见过你
Yeah, I think I saw you in "The Nutcracker."
操♥你♥妈♥ 我跳得可好了
Fuck you. I was good.
好 来客人了
Okay, here we go.
-想要这个吗 -宝贝你好
- Want this one? - Hey, baby.
-亲爱的你好 -你想找什么
- Hey, honey. - What you looking for?
要是你没赚到钱
So, what does your pimp do to you
你的皮条客会怎么罚你
if you don't make any money?
如果我没赚到钱就不回去
I don't go home, I don't earn....
该死
Oh, shit.
你们知道流程 证件拿出来
All right, you know the drill. Come on, show and prove.
上车 快点 上车
Let's go. Come on, let's go.
证件拿出来 上车
Show and prove, let's go.
-没证件就没自♥由♥ -好的
- No paper, no liberty. - All right.
安琪拉·戴维斯
Angela Davis.
美国黑人女演员
你想去哪 快点
Where you think you're going? Come on.
快点 上车
Come on, let's go.
不 没有证件就不许走
No, you don't show and prove, you don't go.
-今晚某个时候 女士们 上车 -快点
- Sometime tonight, ladies. Let's go, come on. - Come on.
来 这边
Come on, over here.
你发牌
Your deal.
-快出来了 女士们 -我感觉不错
- Coming out, ladies. - I am feeling good.
记好了 各位
Remember, boys...
千万别给我哥哥赊账
do not give my brother any credit.
历史教训我们 这蠢屌♥还不起
History as shown that Fucknuts is not good for it.
我不需要赊账 小文
Don't need any credit, Vinnie.
我钱多着呢
I'm up big.
-猜大小 百搭二王 -看能持续多久
- Hi-lo, deuces wild. - See how long that lasts.
-撑不了多久 -六
- Not for long. - Six.
一张皇后 一张九
A queen over there, a nine...
你还好吧
You okay?
-听清楚了吧 -清楚了 爹地
- We straight? - Yeah, Daddy, we straight.
里面好像死人了
I think someone just died in there.
的确死了
He dead, all right.
快拿他的钱包
Get his motherfuckin' wallet, girl.
看看里面有什么
See what he got.
你♥他♥妈♥自己拿 我才不碰他
You fucking get it. I ain't touching him.
瞧瞧这些
Look at all that.
为什么要等那么久
Why is this taking so long?
我要尿尿
I gotta pee.
我们能坐下吗
Can we just sit down?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
桑德拉
Sandra.
华盛顿
Washington.
跟我来
Come with me.
警官
Officer.
莱昂内尔旅馆那儿有人死了
Sir, there's a dead guy over at the Lionel.
真的死了吗
Like dead dead?
是的
Yeah.
-在三楼 -你在这等着
- On the third floor. - You wait here!
我的鞋子暴露了我的身份吗
My shoes gave me away?
妓♥女♥不会穿邦维特·特勒百货公♥司♥的鞋
Streetwalkers don't wear Bonwit Teller.
也许会穿萨克斯百货的 但绝不会买♥♥特勒的
Saks maybe, never Bonwit Teller.
你想告诉我
So, you want to tell me
你在外面干什么吗 华盛顿小姐
what you were doing out there, Miss Washington?
叫我桑德拉
Sandra.
我是《阿姆斯特丹新闻报》的记者
I'm a reporter for the "Amsterdam News."
-在写一篇报道 -关于什么的
- Working a story. - About?
卖♥♥淫 皮条客 妓♥女♥
Prostitution, pimps, hookers.
我想了解这些女人为什么要做这一行
I'm trying to understand why these women are in the trade at all.
等你知道后 务必告诉我
Well, when you figure that out, you let me know.
我当了这么多年警♥察♥
I've been on the job for years.
还是不知道答案
I still don't know the answer.
你可以走了 华盛顿小姐
You are free to go, Miss Washington.
是桑德拉
Sandra.
可以给我你的号♥码吗
Can I have your number?
It's 55488.
不是要你的警号♥
Not your badge number.
是你的电♥话♥号♥码
Your phone number.
快点 警督 别墨迹
Come on, Lieu. Study long, study wrong, Lieu.
警督 快点
Lieu, simera.
我不跟
I'm out.
-可惜了 蠢货 -肯尼迪 混球 再说一次
- Tough break, sucker! - JFK, Johnny Fucknuts, say it again.
-行了行了 -你再说一次
- All right, all right. - Say it again.
好了
All right.
我不知道今晚怎么回事 乔治
I don't know what it is tonight, George.
我就是输不了 我加码
I can't fucking lose. I raise.
好吧 弗兰奇
Okay, Frankie.
妈的 我弃牌
Gamiseta. I'm out.
棒
Kaboom!
-你搞什么 -搞什么
- Come on! - Come on!
-他根本没好牌 你没有好牌 -其实呢
- He had nothing! You had nothing. - You know what?
我打算去买♥♥套新西服 配我的新手表
Think I'm gonna buy a new suit, go with my new watch, huh?
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表