剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
我保证
I promise you.
他叫劳夫
His name is Love.
-劳夫 -是的 劳夫
- Love? - Yeah, Love.
吉米·劳夫
Jimmy Love.
吉米·劳夫
Jimmy Love.
这是他在现实生活中的真名
That's his real name, in real life.
皮普洛先生 你有一块钱吗
Mr. Pipilo, do you have a dollar?
直接从箱子里拿就是
Take what you need off the pile there.
不 我是问你有没有一块钱
No, I'm asking if you have a dollar.
就一块钱 而且得是皮普洛先生给我
No, just a dollar, and I need it to come from Mr. Pipilo here.
在下面签名 写上日期
Sign and date that form at the bottom.
你付了我的聘金
You paid my retainer.
你成为我的委托人后 我们说的任何话
When you sign as my client, anything we say
都将受到律师-委托人特权的保护
will be protected by attorney-client privilege.
你真觉得他能赢
You really think he can win?
市长吗
The mayor?
不知道
Christ, I don't know.
目前似乎马斯基会赢
Right now, it looks like Muskie.
但新罕布♥什♥尔州会怎么样没人说得清
But who knows what happens in New Hampshire?
关键看势头 或许他可以
It's all about momentum. Maybe he can do it.
但是城市需要看上去像模像样
But the city needs to look good behind him.
能过来看看吗
Do you mind taking a look?
40街到45街之间的区域对我们更有利
So, the low 40s works better for us.
离剧院和麦迪逊广场花♥园♥
Keeps it a respectable
都有一定的距离
distance from the theaters and the Garden both.
隧♥道♥旁堕落街下方区域
These spots below the Deuce over by the tunnel?
可行 尤其是这部分
Yeah, these could work, especially these right here.
但我做不了主
But it's not my decision.
好吧 但我们时间不多 明白吗[意大利语]
Okay, but we don't have a lot of time, capisce?
你在法学院里学的吗
What, they teach you that at law school?
我和你们做这么多生意 已经会两门语言了
Christ, I got enough business with you guys to be bilingual.
放这下面
Take it down in here.
这些王八蛋在哪
So, where the fuck are these pricks, huh?
你对我的机器做了什么
Hey, the fuck did you do to my machines?!
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
The fuck are you?
我是你合伙人 混♥蛋♥
I'm your partner, asshole.
放屁 这是我的地盘
Bullshit. This is my place.
达尔比·奥吉尔 小人们可好
Hey, Darby O'Gill. How's the little people?
《梦游小人国》
弗兰奇 别插嘴
Frankie, don't.
你买♥♥断了斯坦和米尔顿
You bought out Stan and Milton,
但没有买♥♥断我的三分之一股份
but you didn't buy out me and my third.
那些是我的机器
And those are my fucking machines!
这混♥蛋♥是谁
Who is this asshole?
没人跟我提起过你
No one ever told me about you.
那不是我的问题
That's not my problem.
我要拿我的分红
I get my cut, and, oh, yeah,
你还得出机器修理费
you're paying for the repair on those.
弗兰克
Frank...
这些机器
These machines?
弗兰奇
Frankie.
-自动售烟机 -弗兰奇
- Cigarette machine? - Frankie!
你惹错人了
You're fucking with the wrong people.
-这个怎么样 -弗兰克 住手
- How about this one? - Frank, cut it out!
点唱机
Jukebox?
-你不知道你 -弗兰克
- You have no idea who you're-- - Frank!
你根本不知道你惹了谁
You have no idea who you're fucking with.
干得漂亮
Nice work.
故障
操
Fuck.
鲍比 鲍比
Bobby! Bobby!
我说了电箱要用施柰德牌的
I said use Schneider for the 1900 boxes!
你当我傻♥逼♥吗
You think I'm stupid?!
戈曼吃了多少回扣
How much is Gorman kicking back, huh?!
鲍比 我发誓这是心理差距
Bobby, I swear it was a mental gap.
什么 不好意思 你说什么
A what?! I'm sorry. It was a what?
如果明天这个时候楼里的
If I don't see Schneiders this time tomorrow
接头不全换成施柰德牌的话
in every junction in this building,
你就滚 懂吗
you're done, you hear me?!
他们该把和那婊♥子♥在一起的小丑一同处死
They oughta hang that bitch as well as the clown she's with.
-这是叛国 -他不是婊♥子♥
- It's goddamn treason! - He's not a bitch.
阿比·霍夫曼是男人
Abbie Hoffman is a guy.
他和我们是同一战线的
Look, he's just saying what we're all saying.
没人相信我们应该把我们的公民
No one believes that we should be sending our citizens
派到地球另一端
halfway around the globe
去干预地区冲突
to interfere with a regional conflict.
你懂这么多 或许你该去当总统
You know so much, maybe you should be fucking president!
我不会做得比他糟
I couldn't do any worse!
够了
Hey, hey, that's enough!
别把吃的弄坏了
Come on, don't mess with your food.
才刚端过来
You just got 'em.
它们不站起来
These guys won't stand up.
看到没 它们站不起来
See? They can't stand.
它们本就不该站起来
Mm, I don't think they're supposed to.
它们就该躺着
I think these guys are for lying down.
有些人就得躺着谋生
Some people gotta make a living flat on their backs, I suppose.
好样的
Good work, men!
小心 不 我中弹了
Watch out! Oh, no! I'm hit!
抱歉
Sorry.
有时候就是控制不住我自己
Can't stop myself sometimes.
你知道
Um, you know...
过段时间
the fact is, I think I might be doing
我可能会换工作
something else really soon.
什么
What?
电影行业
The movie business.
拍电影
Making movies.
起步就拍些广♥告♥
Just commercials to start.
你要做什么
What would you be doing?
不确定
I'm not sure.
或许负责摄像
Maybe the camera.
也可能是打光 我不知道
Or the lighting. I don't know.
他们教我什么就什么
Whatever they teach you to start.
你怎么对这个产生兴趣的
Oh, well, how'd you get interested in that?
总得找点兴趣 是吧
Gotta get interested in something, right?
你在哪上的学来着
Where do you go to school again?
-康奈尔大学 -康奈尔 对
- Cornell. - Cornell, right.
你♥爸♥是当地三工会的 所以你
Your father's in Local 3, and so you,
他的常青藤儿子 找到这份暑期工
his Ivy League kid, land this nice summer job
一天训练不做
with fourth-year apprentice pay
就能拿到第四年的见习工资
without one day's worth of training.
是 所有三工会的儿子都这样
Yeah, all the Local 3 sons do.
但没人像你这样忘恩负义
Yeah, none of them bites the hand like you.
没人像你这样抱怨
None of them mouths off like you.
我 我不抱怨
I-- I don't mouth off--
你不能再用你那套抵♥制♥越南战争的言论
You need to stop agitating my men
煽动我的工人
with all this anti-Vietnam shit.
这里不是大学
You're not on campus anymore.
他们不少人的儿子都在那边打仗
Got a half a dozen guys out there
年龄跟你差不多
with sons your age over there.
他们儿子就不该去那打仗
I don't think their sons should be over there.
-我觉得这场战争 -混♥蛋♥
- I think that this war is-- - Hey, fucko!
我们爱这个国家 我们都爱
We love this country, all of us!
你有意见的话
You got a problem with that,
就别在这占便宜
you should stop living off the fat of the land!
辞职 到加州跟着那傻♥逼♥去游♥行♥
Quit this job, go march with that lettuce shithead in California.
他也是工会的 他主张的就是这个
He's a union man, too. That's his whole thing.
听着 如果能有所安慰的话
Look, if it's any consolation,
我爸和你想法一致
my old man feels the same way as you.
我今天就递交辞职信
I'll put in my papers today.
等等
Hold on.
就
Just...
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表