剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
Blackness and nothingness where the john's face should be.
我不在那儿 我已离去
I ain't there. I'm gone.
你怎么做到的
How'd you do that, though?
突然发生的
Just happened one day.
什么时候 我也想"离开"
When? I wanna be gone.
我搞砸了
I fucked up.
我不该把你这村妞带来的
I shouldn't have brought your country ass here.
回家吧
Go home.
你留下来会死的
If you stay, you'll die.
一份精制火腿蛋煎土豆
One hoppel poppel.
-谢谢 -希望味道和家里一样
- Thank you. - Hope it's like home.
看起来很像
Well, it looks about right.
贱♥人♥ 你迟到了
Bitch, you late.
你听见了吗
You hear me?
她要吃饭呢
She got a plate here.
我和你说话了吗 混♥蛋♥
Did I say something to you, motherfucker?
快走
Come on.
-快点 -我来了
- Now! - I'm coming.
这里是第10大道和37街交汇处
Yeah, I'm at Tenth and 37th.
这的餐馆
The diner.
我刚开枪打了个黑鬼
I just shot a nigga.
过来把他收拾走
Come and get him.
你该走了
Your move.
你不目送我上车之类的吗
You ain't gonna watch me get on the bus or nothing like that?
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表