剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
这不仅关乎赚钱
there's more to this here than the money.
-还有什么 -以前我都是下午起床
- More than money? - Used to be I get up every afternoon
知道晚上要干什么
knowing what I needed to do with the night.
我知道我的职责
I knew what I was there for.
而现在你只需要把姑娘们
Now you're just dropping the girls off
送到妓院 然后打发时间
at one of the parlors and killing time, right?
-是啊 -前几天晚上
- Yeah! - The other night
我不知道自己一个人该做什么
I didn't know what to do with my damn self.
我去看了电影
I went to a movie.
-你看了什么 -《幻想曲》
- What'd you see? - "Fantasia."
-迪士尼的 -对
- That Disney thing? - Yeah,
在第三大道上放映
it's playing over there on Third Ave.
我也喜欢
I like that shit, too.
我喜欢跳舞的河马
I really like the dancing hippos.
-《幻想曲》 -拉里的意思我懂
- "Fantasia"? - See, now, Larry's point is well-taken
我们在整个链条里变得无足轻重
in that we've become extraneous in this whole situation.
妓♥女♥还是妓♥女♥
The pussy still the pussy.
钱还是钱 可皮条客呢
The money still the money, but the pimp?
现在是什么
Who the fuck is he right now?
我之前就在想这个
Man, that shit was already in my head.
我家乡有土豆炒肉早餐
But they do have a breakfast scrambler where I'm from.
-我才不要吃那个 -这是什么情况
- Oh, I ain't never gonna go tasting that-- - What's this?
你在这干什么
What you doing here?
我在给夏伊买♥♥吃的
I was just getting some food for Shay.
-我打算去看 -我来操心夏伊
- I was gonna go visit-- - Yeah, you let me worry on Shay.
-你去干活 -但我不在法国
- You need to be getting to work. - But I don't work at French--
闭嘴 贱♥人♥ 今晚你上两班
Shut up, bitch! You working a double shift tonight.
得有人把我因为女人弱点
Somebody got to make up for money I lost
而损失的钱补回来
to fucking female weakness.
-我能拿到菜再走吗 -去你♥妈♥的♥菜
- Can I just get my food? - Fuck your food.
夏伊怎么了
What happened to Shay?
海♥洛♥因♥吸食过量
Too much horse for her to ride.
-死了吗 -还没
- Dead? - Not yet.
你们没看到艾什莉吧
Hey, y'all ain't seen Ashley around, have you?
你姑娘不见了吗 CC
Missing one of your hoes, C.C.?
没有
No.
我可能错放了一个
I might've misplaced one.
什么情况
What's going on out here?
我要带上这些床单
I'm taking these sheets with me.
天啊 我从没睡过这样的床单
Oh, my God, I never felt sheets like this before.
还有毛巾
Yeah. Towels, too, baby.
这样的地方 你拿走也无妨 毕竟房♥费那么高
Place like this, it's built into the rate.
这个也是
So is this.
客房♥打扫
Housekeeping.
该死
Oh, shit.
过了退房♥时间了
Past checkout time.
再给我们半小时
All right, we'll be out in half an hour.
客房♥打扫
Housekeeping.
我们该走了
We better amble.
起来
Come on.
我跟你一起走
All right, I'll amble with you.
我们去你那里吧
Let's go to your place.
我那里
My place?
我没有
I don't got one.
什么 那你睡哪
What? Where you flop?
这里那里 到处都睡
Here, there, the other.
你结婚了 对吗
You're married, ain't you?
目前没有
Not at the moment, no.
我没有住的地方
Look, I don't got a place.
有时在文斯家住
Sometimes I drop at Vince's.
或者去布鲁克林我姐姐家
Or go to Brooklyn, crash with my sister.
有时会去华盛顿高地一个夫人家
Sometimes there's this lady up in Washington Heights
当她不那么讨厌我的时候
when she's not busy hating my guts, but...
我 我没有地方
Yeah, I don't-- I don't got a place.
那你的东西呢
What about your stuff?
什么东西
What stuff?
在港务局租了个储物柜 有段时间了
Had a locker for a while in the Port Authority.
酒吧后面放了些衣服
Keep some clothes at the back of the bar.
我不知道 我睡得不多
I don't know, I don't sleep much.
我喜欢去看通宵电影
I like going to all-night movies.
去第42街有大狮子的那间图书馆
Library on 42nd Street with the big lions.
看看报纸 随便我想干什么
Read the papers. Whatever I like.
我听上去像是疯子 是吗
Sounds like I'm crazy, right?
不
No.
听起来你很自♥由♥
Mm, sounds like you're free.
地址
Address.
地址
Address.
麦克多纳警监想在明天
Captain McDonagh wants a tour
4点到12点那班到辖区看看
of the precinct on tomorrow's 4:00-12:00.
你能载我吗 奥斯顿巡警
You mind driving me, Patrolman Alston?
好的 长官
No, sir.
艾比
Abby.
这儿出了点状况
We, uh, got a situation here.
好吧
Okay.
最后 中间的人说
Finally, the guy in the middle says,
"我梦到我在滑雪[给两个人打飞机]"
"Well, I dreamt I was skiing."
懂了吗
You get it?
滑雪
Skiing.
你们好
Bonjour.
姑娘们
Girls.
-你们会说法语吗 -该死
- Parlez-vous franais? - Oh, shit.
有何贵干 警探
Can I help you, Detective?
法国妓院
-柏妮丝 -你看到金盾警徽了吗
- Bernice. - Do you see a gold shield?
-我不是警探 -快点 妹子
- I'm not a detective. - Come on, girl.
我是便衣警♥察♥
I'm a plainclothesman.
好吗 我努力工作讨生活
All right? I work for a fucking living.
这些钱能让我得到多少爱
How much love can I get for this?
靠 你想要多少爱
Damn, how much love you want?
你得想办法隔音啊
You gotta do something about the soundproofing, huh?
有什么能帮你的 警官
Can I help you, Officer?
当然有
Of course you can.
像这种地方
For a place like this,
我觉得一周要交两百美金
I'm gonna say a weekly rate is $200.
这费用包括我不来找你们麻烦 以及一次警告
That will cover my lack of attention and a warning
以防我发现有其他人对你们有兴趣
in case I find out anyone else is interested.
这太操蛋了
This is fucked.
我们已经每周都给十四分局钱
We're already paying the 14th every week
我的老板也已经收买♥♥了南区政♥府♥
and the people I work for already paid a buy-in downtown.
-你来晚了 -我不是南区的
- You're late on the tit here. - I'm not from downtown.
我不是来为十四分局收款
I'm not collecting for the 14th.
我刚被派到公共道德特遣队
I just got detailed to the Public Morals Task Force.
是刚成立的
That's a fresh pad.
-特遣队 -是新的
- Task force? - It's a new one.
会把堕落街整顿好 以防你还没听说
It's gonna clean up the Deuce, in case you haven't heard.
14分局给完 还要再给两百美金
$200 on top of what I'm already laying on the precinct?
我周四回来
I'll be back Thursday.
在那之前 努力存钱
Till then, au "reservoir."
所以你这个天才就想到艾比了
And so, you, genius, think Abby.
-有什么大不了 -我可不想我的酒吧女侍
- Fuck's the big deal? - Like I need my barmaids
开始帮你藏匿偷跑的妓♥女♥
to start stashing runaway whores for you.
这只是暂时的 好吗
It's just temporary, all right?
就几天 直到我们想到办法
A few days till we figure out something.
"我们"
"We"?
-谁跟你♥他♥妈♥是"我们" -艾什莉是个好姑娘
- The fuck is "we"? - Ashley's a good girl.
-真的吗 -这没什么大不了
- Really? - Look, this is no big deal.
艾比刚回家把她安顿好
Abby just went home to get her settled in.
她会在下班来喝酒的客人涌进来前
She'll be back here before the after-work crowd
赶回来帮你
fills you up in here.
没种的混♥蛋♥
Dickless wonder.
曲线球
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表