剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表
大部分人不会找你麻烦
And most people don't fuck with you,
和以前不一样
not like they used to.
爸爸一定会讨厌这样的世界
Dad would fucking hate it.
该死
Shit.
你们两个怎么回事
You two are, what?
在重订誓约吗
Renewing your vows or something?
我丈夫要带我去德尔莫尼科餐厅
My husband's taking me to Delmonico's.
然后我们要去看《越战毛发》
And then we're gonna go see "Hair."
嬉皮士电影
Hippie shit.
新戒指吗 弗兰
That a new ring, Fran?
鲍比给我买♥♥的
Bobby got it for me.
是海蓝宝石
It's aquamarine.
她的诞生石
Her birthstone.
你们俩快去开房♥吧
You two should get a room.
怪我太幸福咯
So sue me for being happy.
最近有安德莉娅的消息吗 文斯
Heard from Andrea lately, Vince?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
她... 她今早来我们家了
She, um-- she came around to our house this morning.
她伤得不轻
She was pretty banged up.
"伤得不轻"
"Banged up"?
艾迪·布科 那个混♥蛋♥
Eddie Buccho, that son of a bitch.
他打了她
He beat her.
-艾迪·布科 -就因为一双高跟鞋
- Eddie Buccho? - All because of a pair of high heels.
他在萨克斯百货给她买♥♥了双晚宴鞋
Yeah, he bought her a pair of evening shoes from Saks.
她不想穿 因为会磨脚
She didn't want to wear them 'cause they hurt her feet.
结果那人♥渣♥做了什么
And what's that loser do?
他揍她
He beats on her.
垃圾
Piece of shit.
你知道最糟的是什么吗
You know what the worst part is?
-他在你家揍的她 -什么
- He did it in your house. - What?
当着你孩子们的面
In front of your kids.
我得去下洗手间
I gotta go to the bathroom.
有多严重
How bad?
全身青肿 但没断骨头
Black and blue all over, but she ain't had nothing broke.
操
Fuck.
你又能做什么呢 文森特
Fuck you can do, Vincent?
艾迪和特维斯特他们是一伙的
Eddie's with Twist and them.
你惹不起那伙人
You can't mess with that crew.
你就不该离开安德莉娅
You shouldn't have left Andrea.
你姐姐就是在告诉你这个
That's what your sister's telling you,
用这种方式把消息带来
bringing that news in here like that.
-你该回家 -怎么 完美丈夫
- You should go home. - What, the perfect husband's
要教我爱与婚姻的道理吗
gonna lecture me now about love and marriage?
你给弗兰买♥♥的那枚戒指
That ring you bought Fran?
那人把首饰全摆在吧台上那天我也在
I was in here the day that guy put all that jewelry out on the bar.
我注意到你买♥♥了两枚戒指
Couldn't help but notice you bought two rings--
一枚给你老婆 另一枚给...
one for your wife and one for...
我猜是在妓院工作的那个金发妞吧
I'm guessing that blonde who works the parlor.
她叫蒂凡妮 她是我的朋友
Her name's Tiffany. She's my friend.
操♥你♥妈♥ 文森特
Fuck you, Vincent.
挪过去 妹子
Slide over, girl.
一切就绪
All set.
但你没付他钱
But you didn't pay him.
今晚才做完整的交易
Gonna do the full transaction tonight.
我是说你去
Saying you are.
你带着钱进去那里
You go in there with some money,
带着货出来
come out with the thing.
没有执法人员
Look, ain't no lawman gonna
会拦下像你这样拿着健身袋
stop a pretty little girl like you
在路上走着的漂亮姑娘
walking down the street with a gym bag.
而我 什么也不干也会被他们拦下
Me, they brace me for breathing.
-靠 -你认识这个人吗
- Shit. - You know this guy?
我认识的一个皮条客帮我拉的线
A player I know hooked me up.
说他人没问题
Said his man's cool.
你是我的私藏
You my bottom.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
我们去喝一杯
Let's get a drink.
你想点什么都可以
Anything you want.
文斯
Hey, Vince.
楼下的储藏室 快来
Downstairs, in the stockroom. Come on.
特蕾泽 克劳德特 顾好酒吧
Therese, Claudette, watch the bar.
你♥他♥妈♥在这里干什么
What the fuck are you doing here?
在第46街抓到这个废物 他大吵大闹
Snatched this hump off of 46th and he was making a fuss,
所以我们得找个安静的地方
so we needed kind of a quiet space.
弗兰奇想到从后门带他进来
Frankie here thought about bringing him
到楼下来
in the back, down the stairs.
你居然放他们进来
And you let them in?
我们是一伙的 不是吗
We're on the same team, right?
搞什么
What the fuck?
去点歌♥
Go play the jukebox.
放大声点 以防这混♥蛋♥大哭
Loud, in case this asshole gets emotional.
-好吧 -不是我♥干♥的 汤米
- All right. - It wasn't me, Tommy.
-走的时候锁门 -不是我♥干♥的
- Lock the door behind you. - It wasn't me.
其实有两个城市
So, it's actually, like, two cities
因为明尼阿波里斯市在河的一边
because Minneapolis is on one side of the river,
但圣保罗是...
but then St. Paul, which that's, like--
更好玩的地方
the, like, cooler place to hang out,
而它在河的另一边
that's actually on the other end,
所以其实是在河的另一边
so it's kind of, like, actually on the other end of it,
-所以... -姑娘们
- so-- - Girls...
你们不如再点杯酒吧
why don't you get yourselves another drink?
我去去就回
I'll be back.
谢谢 宝贝
Thank you, baby.
CC怎么样
So, how's C.C.?
比起CC 雷吉更好还是更糟
Was Reggie better or worse than C.C.?
该死 妹子
Shit, girl.
让我难过一下吧
Give me a moment to grieve.
当然 找个时间
Sure, take a moment.
去教堂 点支蜡烛
Go to church, light a candle.
汤米 这里是我的酒吧
Tommy, this is my bar.
是 但这个蠢材是其中一个
Yeah, but this gaguzz is one of the guys
偷马蒂·霍达斯钱的人
stealing coins from Marty Hodas.
我的酒吧啊 汤米
My bar, Tommy!
-汤米 -你抓错人了
- Hey! Tommy! - You grabbed the wrong guy, man.
等等 等等
Hold up, hold up. Hold up.
文斯 那混♥蛋♥脑袋旁边的是什么
Vince, what's that by the mook's head?
-你在说什么 -那箱子里的是什么
- What are you talking about? - What's that case there?
-是威士忌 -哪一种
- That's scotch. - What kind?
-尊尼获加 黑方 -好东西
- Johnnie Walker, black. - The good shit.
拜托 求求你们
Come on, guys. Come on.
-现在吗 -不要啊 这太疯狂了
- Now? - No, man, this is crazy.
-开枪杀了他 -你不打算
- Go ahead, shoot him. - You ain't gonna count to three
-数到三之类的吗 -怎么 像电影里那样吗
- or nothing like that? - What, like in the movies?
-当然不要 -好了 听我说 听我说
- Fuck, no. - All right, guys, listen, listen.
你会拿回钱的 只是不是全部
You'll get the money, all right? Just not all of it.
钱分别放在几个银行里
But it's in a couple of banks.
我们已经花了一点
And we just spent a little of it.
-多少 -大概两万
- How much? - Maybe $20.
我们两个人 差不多到这个数
Between the two of us, just under that, maybe.
好吧 把他处理掉
All right, get rid of him.
-什么 等等 -没问题
- What, what? Hey! - You got it.
不不不 不是那样
No, no, no, no, no. Not like that.
用我的车载他回他家
Use my car, you take him to his home,
我们就知道他住哪儿了
so we know where he lives,
然后明天我们和他一起去银行
and then tomorrow, we go with him to the banks.
-懂了吗 -天呐
- Right? - Christ Almighty.
走吧 我们喝一杯
Come on, let's have a drink.
你看上去混得不错
You look like you prospering.
我还行吧
I'm doing all right.
每天混吃混喝
Scrumping every day.
剧集 | 堕落街传奇 | 导航列表